Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

21 hours ago, TheAquaLantern said:

I'm hoping for an Aquaman Atlantis set. My other main hope is for a Legends of Tomorrow based set. With the recent Cyborg's helicopter set which included two new Flash based characters appearing in the TV show, I think it's not too farfetched to assume that they might continue on with this trend. My other piece of "evidence" is the fact that Firestorm, the one from Legends was included in the Lex Luthor Mech set. 

My final hope is more just wishful thinking than anything else, but I really want to see another Green Lantern themed set. Maybe a battle between Hal or another lantern, against either the yellow lantern corps, or even the Black Hand. The possibilities are endless. Also I really really want an Atrocitus Big Fig. That goes right up next to my want of a Solomon Grundy Big Fig and a Swamp Thing Big Fig. 

The Firestorm from the Luthor Mech is actually Jason Rusch, although the visual differences are minor enough to make him work for either. (The cowl is the biggest sign; Jax never had one) I'd say a set involving the Atom at least is pretty likely sometime soon, though! We just saw him in the Lego Flash movie, and he's nearly the last classically major Justice League member left to be made into a minifig. You *might* see Vixen and Heatwave at some point, but otherwise, everybody else is pretty unlikely. We haven't gotten a figure of a character from any Arrowverse show that wasn't already a big marketing character (We've only got 12 Arrowverse heroes as it is - Green Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Black Canary, Firestorm, Captain Cold, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Superman, and Katana - but all of them are the major DC characters or ones they're promoting anyway). 

29 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

But we still don't know all of the figures in those 2 Batman sets (the third one doesn't have figures). I'm not ruling out the possibility that our latest Lantern could be one of them, but you're almost definitely right.

No figures in the Arkham knight bat moblie Set 

3 figures in the brother eye set: batman, brother eye minion, batman beyond

4 figures in the batman talon set: batman (possibly old Bruce Wayne), ace the bat hound, 2 talon members 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

4 figures in the batman talon set: batman (possibly old Bruce Wayne), ace the bat hound, 2 talon members 

That's not quite accurate. The Brother Eye set doesn't have Batman Beyond, it has Batman, Omac (the prelim figure had a mohawk, and Omac is directly related to Brother Eye) with no indication who the third figure is. It's just as likely that it's Terry McGinnis as it is Ted Kord's Blue Beetle. The two Batman figures only really indicate two heroes with one of them being Batman.

8 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

That's not quite accurate. The Brother Eye set doesn't have Batman Beyond, it has Batman, Omac (the prelim figure had a mohawk, and Omac is directly related to Brother Eye) with no indication who the third figure is. It's just as likely that it's Terry McGinnis as it is Ted Kord's Blue Beetle. The two Batman figures only really indicate two heroes with one of them being Batman.

I’m 95% sure it’s batman beyond :wink:

I wonder who the minifig with Aquaman Rage of Atlantis will be. According to Amazon, the DVD will include one. I don't know why they skipped one for the Flash movie if they are going to include one in the Aquaman film. Probably because they usually only release one DC based Lego film each year and they are releasing two this year and it's cheaper to only include a minifig with one of them.

On 17/03/2018 at 3:38 AM, barneynedward said:

I wonder who the minifig with Aquaman Rage of Atlantis will be. According to Amazon, the DVD will include one. I don't know why they skipped one for the Flash movie if they are going to include one in the Aquaman film. Probably because they usually only release one DC based Lego film each year and they are releasing two this year and it's cheaper to only include a minifig with one of them.

Back up a second... Have I missed something?? When was an Aquaman DVD confirmed?

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Back up a second... Have I missed something?? When was an Aquaman DVD confirmed?

Amazon USA lists it (including "w/mini fig" for the DVD edition, but not the Blu-ray), but I don't think it's been mentioned before. Hope we get an exclusive Aquaman villain we'd never get in a set (ala Trickster).

So the Arkham knight batmobile has no minifigures? I guess it's bigger than minifigure scale then? 

42 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

So the Arkham knight batmobile has no minifigures? I guess it's bigger than minifigure scale then? 

Yes it is bigger. The details are around here somewhere, but also with mention of a fig. Seems that info may have changed.

5 hours ago, Felkin said:

Amazon USA lists it (including "w/mini fig" for the DVD edition, but not the Blu-ray), but I don't think it's been mentioned before. Hope we get an exclusive Aquaman villain we'd never get in a set (ala Trickster).

I hope we get an Aquaman ally, like comics Mera, or Garth/Tempest or even Tula.

11 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Yes it is bigger. The details are around here somewhere, but also with mention of a fig. Seems that info may have changed.

Interesting, I was expecting something similar to the Dark Knight batmobile where we would get a couple of minifigures on a display stand. 

Im pretty sure the box didn’t advertise a figure. If there some how is a figure then it is most likely batman or the Arkham knight 

Edited by Falconfan1414

I believe Catanas said something about there being a figure and made mention of the word scales. Not sure what it means but it would suggest Killer Croc or maybe Copperhead.

43 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I believe Catanas said something about there being a figure and made mention of the word scales. Not sure what it means but it would suggest Killer Croc or maybe Copperhead.

I did not say anything, but yes, there are, and some exciting unique pieces. Can't be giving any specifics I'm afraid. 

On 17/03/2018 at 1:50 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m 95% sure it’s batman beyond :wink:

And it isn't. 

3 minutes ago, Catanas said:

I did not say anything, but yes, there are, and some exciting unique pieces. Can't be giving any specifics I'm afraid. 

Pieces? Do you just mean minifigures, or are you also referring to parts in terms of construction?

On 17/03/2018 at 5:51 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

Old Bruce Wayne? Is this set from the court of owls storyline??

2 hours ago, Catanas said:

My bad, you did indeed only say that it contained figures, Duncan Young then said something about the price point being scaly... hinting that it implied more.

So, to clarify here, this is what we know for sure:

The Brother Eye set contains Batman, OMAC, and an uncertain third character with the Brother Eye satellite and a new Batwing build. The third character is not Terry McGinnis, aka Batman Beyond.

The Court of Owls set contains Batman, Ace the Bathound, and two Talons with some sort of Batmobile-esque land vehicle as the build

The App-Controlled Batmobile set contains at least one minifigure, and a red windshield (which I think is more indicative of one of the New 52 Batmobiles than the Arkham Knight one?)

26 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

The App-Controlled Batmobile set contains at least one minifigure, and a red windshield (which I think is more indicative of one of the New 52 Batmobiles than the Arkham Knight one?)

I'm anxious to find out what part the red windshield is exactly, as it's hard to tell what it is particularly from the leaked catalog preliminary we've seen before.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Apparently, both @Duncan Young and @rob-ot5000 are also hinting at Rebirth Superman and Firefly too. Why does is starting to sound more like a retailer exclusive set, as opposed to a bunch of standalone exclusive figures?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I don't know anything. No hints from me.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, Catanas said:

And it isn't [Batman Beyond]. 

Oh, @Catanas, why ya gotta go breakin' my heart?

I'm just curious as to what Batmen we're going to get (hopefully we'll get a classic looking Batsuit for the Brother Eye set and if we are very lucky an Arkham Knight based Batman with the Batmobile).

12 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I'm just curious as to what Batmen we're going to get (hopefully we'll get a classic looking Batsuit for the Brother Eye set and if we are very lucky an Arkham Knight based Batman with the Batmobile).

I’m sure the initial hint indicated red, which gives me hope for Batwoman. She was in the Night of the Owls storyline. Alright she’s gone done bad recently, but she would be more than welcome on the Batshelf.

I really hope we end up getting Dr Fate, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Atom, Guy Gardner, Constantine, Booster Gold, etc. down the line.

Does anyone else think the Luke Fox / Batwing is possibility for the Brother Eye set? The leaked box art art showed them in an aerial battle. Batman in the new batwing ship and Luke Fox flying next to him seems likely? Just a theory now that Batman Beyond has been reported to be false.