Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

1 hour ago, Nsk97 said:

I just meant that people seem to love him as a character when he hasn't really had many storylines in the comics and his main one is known for having a weak second half.

And he in this story just a pawn of Riddler, yeah. 

Literally this forum only place where people care about Hush as i see. 

2 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I can't find anything on what that second season would've been. If you've got a link, I'd love to see it - that was a pretty underrated show and I love hearing about that sort of thing!

O.K., gonna search for you. Loves Beware too. 

Did'nt actually remember where i'm found this info. 

2 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

they could just make Saturn Girl, Raven, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Grundy, Bizarro, Toyman, and Giganta

This.

29 minutes ago, ZoKpooL said:

Literally this forum only place where people care about Hush as i see. 

I could be completely off base here, but I think Hush is sort of the proto-Red Hood. I think most of the Hush fans turned into Red Hood fans when he became a proper thing. That could be the dumbest thing I've ever said, I don't know.

3 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

That could be the dumbest thing I've ever said, I don't know.

About Red Hood? Maybe it's a dumb, but it's like sort of reason in that: authors and fans didn't see something interesting in Hush at all, and he is clearly lost fan-base. 

He is lazy character at all. (one of) Two-Face design, some sort of vibes of other characters... 

1 hour ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I could be completely off base here, but I think Hush is sort of the proto-Red Hood. I think most of the Hush fans turned into Red Hood fans when he became a proper thing. That could be the dumbest thing I've ever said, I don't know.

Yeah I actually think that's quite a good point, I didn't think about it that way but he is sort of a precursor to red hood in the Hush storyline. 

I’d rather get Firefly, Black Mask or Hatter before Hush but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t welcome him. Just nostalgia for the Lego games I guess (though I liked the Hush and Heart of Hush stories).

With the Batman Beyond, Rebirth and DKR Armoured Batman, I hope we’ll see more Bat-costumes from the comics (A blue/grey suit with proper boots would be super!)

2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I’d rather get Firefly, Black Mask or Hatter before Hush but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t welcome him. Just nostalgia for the Lego games I guess (though I liked the Hush and Heart of Hush stories).

I feel that. I'm down for whatever they'll give us, but "guy who was in one good story and then basically never seen again" isn't exactly at the top of my list. 

On 31/01/2018 at 12:56 AM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I feel that. I'm down for whatever they'll give us, but "guy who was in one good story and then basically never seen again" isn't exactly at the top of my list. 

He’s consistently ranked in the top batvillains lists on Newsrama, IGN, ComicVine etc. 

He had a role in the Arkham games, as well as in the comic stories House of Hush and Heart of Hush, all highly rated

And he was clearly considered popular enough to be put in the initial Lego Batman games 

6 hours ago, Themadpatter said:

He’s consistently ranked in the top batvillains lists on Newsrama, IGN, ComicVine etc. 

He had a role in the Arkham games, as well as in the comic stories House of Hush and Heart of Hush, all highly rated

And he was clearly considered popular enough to be put in the initial Lego Batman games 

I'm not dissing him by any means, he's just not exactly a recurring or versatile character. He works wonderfully in the context of his stories, he just doesn't have a lot of them. If you haven't read Hush, it's unlikely that he means all that much to you, y'know? Meanwhile, guys like Firefly and Mad Hatter have eye-catching designs and a fair chunk of recognizability across the board, and allow for some fun set themes. 

30 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I'm not dissing him by any means, he's just not exactly a recurring or versatile character. He works wonderfully in the context of his stories, he just doesn't have a lot of them. If you haven't read Hush, it's unlikely that he means all that much to you, y'know? Meanwhile, guys like Firefly and Mad Hatter have eye-catching designs and a fair chunk of recognizability across the board, and allow for some fun set themes. 

Yeah, he also lacks the media exposure most of the released Rogues (excluding the LBM villains) have. His only major appearances have been in the Arkham Series and in miniature cameo in a Batman Unlimited film. Even Killer Moth has appeared in Brave and the Bold, The Batman, Batman: Bad Blood, Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go

10 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Yeah, he also lacks the media exposure most of the released Rogues (excluding the LBM villains) have. His only major appearances have been in the Arkham Series and in miniature cameo in a Batman Unlimited film. Even Killer Moth has appeared in Brave and the Bold, The Batman, Batman: Bad Blood, Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go

Anyone else getting the vibe that Duncan Young likes Killer Moth? :wink:

4 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Anyone else getting the vibe that Duncan Young likes Killer Moth? :wink:

Killer Moth? Nah, if anything he’s a fan of Per Degaton. Doesn’t shut up about him.

What are y’all implying? That I’m actuallly Killer Moth? Preposterous, I prefer Firefly anyway.

Moving on I think there is the potential for a Killer Moth CMF to be revealed as this year will be his 67th anniversary since he first lit up our lives. I’m guessing:

1. Killer Moth (First Appearance, with the bushy eyebrows)
  2. Cameron Van Cleer
  3. Drury Walker
  4. Charaxes
  5. Killer Moth (New 52)
  6. Killer Moth (Rebirth)
  7. Killer Moth (Lego Batman: The Videogame)
  8. Killer Moth (Batman Bad Blood)
  9. Killer Moth (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
  10. Killer Moth (The New Adventures of Batman comic)
  11. Killer Moth (Teen Titans)
  12. Killer Moth (Batgirl: Year One)
  13. Killer Moth (Teen Titans Go)
  14. Killer Moth (The Batman)
  15. Charaxes (The Batman
  16. Firefly

What are you all staring at me for?

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

He's not the only one

Killer Moth is life.

On 04.02.2018 at 1:52 PM, Themadpatter said:

as well as in the comic stories House of Hush and Heart of Hush, all highly rated

This... this... this stories not bad at all. 

On 04.02.2018 at 1:52 PM, Themadpatter said:

It like years 15 ago? Even before creation of Professor Pyg and all new villains? 

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

What are y’all implying? That I’m actuallly Killer Moth? Preposterous, I prefer Firefly anyway.

Moving on I think there is the potential for a Killer Moth CMF to be revealed as this year will be his 67th anniversary since he first lit up our lives. I’m guessing:

2. Cameron Van Cleer
  3. Drury Walker
  4. Charaxes
  5. Killer Moth (New 52)
  6. Killer Moth (Rebirth)
  15. Charaxes (The Batman
  16. Firefly

The fact that you found 15 Killer Moth variants is almost as impressive as how on board with this you've made me?? 

That being said the Hush CMF is going to be a lot kinder on the wallet.

1. Hush (all versions)

2. Tommy Elliot.

4 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

That being said the Hush CMF is going to be a lot kinder on the wallet.

1. Hush (all versions)

2. Tommy Elliot.

You missed Hush beyond.

I was working on the basis that he looks pretty much the same in his appearances, unlike KM who has seen physical as well as suit changes, and his popularity a matter of contention. Man, at this rate Hush could get a series in double figures. I was contemplating adding his Jason Todd disguise, too. I knew I should have picked Billy Numerous.

3 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

I was working on the basis that he looks pretty much the same in his appearances, unlike KM who has seen physical as well as suit changes, and his popularity a matter of contention. Man, at this rate Hush could get a series in double figures. I was contemplating adding his Jason Todd disguise, too. I knew I should have picked Billy Numerous.

Ok, I'm actually kinda into this idea?? Like, 16 figures of the same character that are almost completely identical, but each one has a different expression on his face and printed on to his helmet (like Robin's glasses in the LBM stuff). Some people will want all 16, some people will only want one, some people will buy as many as they possibly can just to build an army...I kinda love this.

5 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

his Jason Todd disguise

Mmmm? In Hush it been Jason himself and one of numeruos Clayfaces. 

And yes, i'm really disappointed by design of Lego Movie Moth. 

1 hour ago, ZoKpooL said:

Mmmm? In Hush it been Jason himself and one of numeruos Clayfaces. 

Spot on, giving us three characters in one; Clayface in the form of Jason Todd dressed as Hush *huh*

4 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Ok, I'm actually kinda into this idea?? Like, 16 figures of the same character that are almost completely identical, but each one has a different expression on his face and printed on to his helmet (like Robin's glasses in the LBM stuff). Some people will want all 16, some people will only want one, some people will buy as many as they possibly can just to build an army...I kinda love this.

Only the completist knows that there really are 16 versions :laugh: 

17 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

2. Cameron Van Cleer
  3. Drury Walker
  4. Charaxes
  5. Killer Moth (New 52)
  6. Killer Moth (Rebirth)
  15. Charaxes (The Batman
  16. Firefly

I'd be so down for this!

In all seriousness, I hope a set is made to commemorate Killer Moth in 2021.

Moderators please roll out a discussion thread for DC Super Heroes 2021 sets!

On 05/02/2018 at 5:00 PM, ZoKpooL said:

Killer Moth is life.

This... this... this stories not bad at all. 

It like years 15 ago? Even before creation of Professor Pyg and all new villains? 

Pretty much. I mean with the exceptions of Pyg, The Court of Owls and Simon Hurt, there haven’t really been any notable new villains. The Circus of Strange members are all side characters and Bloom lacks something the other villains have. It’s the same reason Firefly or Ventrilloquist aren’t at the top of these lists. As much as I like them, they don’t really challenge Batman like the heavy hitters do- Bane is the man who physically broke him, Scarecrow’s toxins bring him to the edge of sanity, I don’t even need to mention Joker’s achievements. Firefly is just a pyromaniac. Pyg is just a psychopath, whereas Hush is on most of these lists due to his personal connection to Bruce.

So the Flash movie is coming out in a month and we have still yet to see so much as a drop of our promo figure. Could this be the first one without an exclusive minifigure? Or is the official announcement being withheld to make the digital release more marketable? Although that still wouldn't explain how there've been zero leaks yet... 

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd