Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

2 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

If we're gonna go lesser-knowns, I'd love to see Aztek; either the original or the successor female Aztek would be great.

Azteks a good shout in my books

7 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I'd dig this.

I'd also dig this.

If we're gonna go lesser-knowns, I'd love to see Aztek; either the original or the successor female Aztek would be great.

It would certainly fit with all the other JLA characters we’ve got (Rebirth Batman, Killer Frost, Black Canary and Lobo). Going by that train of thought, maybe The Ray. It’d also take us right back to Atom :tongue:

On 1/23/2018 at 2:09 PM, Duncan Young said:

I think a Superman variant is pretty likely considering we've had two Batman variants and one Wonder Woman in these book exclusives. I could see a Golden Age, New 52, Convergence or Rebirth Superman.

Superman would be nice. I'd want something more drastic, though. I'd say Golden Age is the most similar I'd take, but something like Electric Superman or Kingdom Come Superman, or even the post-mortem solar suit. That would be a lot more tantalizing to me, anyway, and fall more in line with its predecessors (Electric Batman, Pirate Batman, Convergence Wonder Woman)

On 1/23/2018 at 7:12 PM, RedHoodPug said:

There’s another book coming at about the same time, but that states that it comes with Aquaman. A variation would be nice.

I'd bet that's one of those activity books that just includes the basic minifigure, like they did with Batman, Superman, and Flash. I certainly wouldn't mind a variant if they wanted to, but the fact that the original fig is back on the market isn't small potatoes to me!

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

RED TORNADO PLEASE LEGO

Oh man, I'd buy a copy for everyone I know if it was Red Tornado in there. He's one of the biggest holes in the OG and Post-Infinite Crisis Justice League lineups, and one of my favorite characters! Any excuse for Red is an excuse I'll take!

6 hours ago, Shahennian said:

I really hope for an obscure character we wouldn't otherwise get in a set

That's always the dream! 

3 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I'd dig this.

I'd also dig this.

Ooo, Aztek would be such a weird but wonderful choice! My only concern is that his helmet would absolutely need a new mold, and they don't tend to do those for exclusive figures.

I would love to see more location based sets in the upcoming waves, Marvel are doing a fairly big location based set which is the Sanctum.  Lego could start making villain lairs etc instead of vehicles all the time. 

26 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I would love to see more location based sets in the upcoming waves, Marvel are doing a fairly big location based set which is the Sanctum.  Lego could start making villain lairs etc instead of vehicles all the time. 

In that case I want a Mothcave complete with the Mothmobile and Mothcopter!

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

^This guy gets it^

I want a transformation chamber for Drury Walker turning into Killer Moth as well :wink:

21 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I want a transformation chamber for Drury Walker turning into Killer Moth as well :wink:

Yep, ideally it’d come with Drury, his Lego Batman: The Videogame costume, Firefly and a couple of other low tier villains (Ten Eyed Man, The Spinner or Doctor X/Double X). The Cave itself should have a helipad, a work station and an empty trophy cabinet 

1 hour ago, steveholt said:

I hope we get a bigfig King Shark soon

He seems like a plausible inclusion to get. He's gotten rather popular, and would be such a fun character to have in a set. He'd sell well.

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Doctor X/Double X

Wanna to see new body mold for this guy. User/Standu. 

1 hour ago, steveholt said:

I hope we get a bigfig King Shark soon

This

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

The Spinner

No. Wanna Mister Camera! 

9 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Doctor X/Double X

Wasn’t he shortlisted for TLBM? Should come as a twofer, really.

7 hours ago, steveholt said:

King Shark

Good for me

17 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Red Tornado

Overdue. And I agree about the activity book.

Copperhead would be good for me, likewise Grundy. I’m a sucker for Injustice Gang members. I’m going to throw my curveball in for the obscure characters and go with  Warrior. Then we get Guy Gardener for the first time in a suit that hardly anyone knows or wants :laugh:

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

I’m going to throw my curveball in for the obscure characters and go with  Warrior. Then we get Guy Gardener for the first time in a suit that hardly anyone knows or wants :laugh:

Ewwwwww, lol. Give him Cyborg's new gun arm in flesh color!

Honestly, I'd take any of these guys (or Dr. Fate!!), I only want Saturn Girl to round out the original three LSH members. Aztek would indeed be awesome, but yeah, needs a new mold. Who knows??

Changing the subject ever so slightly, the balloon modellers hat in the new CMF is the new Penguin/Craddock hat in green, for any Hatter purists out there.

7 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Changing the subject ever so slightly, the balloon modellers hat in the new CMF is the new Penguin/Craddock hat in green, for any Hatter purists out there.

I just found it. Now they're just mocking us and our lack of Jervis.

Star Wars new book to be released Ideas Book, would be cool to see a DC Ideas Book in the near future as well. 

For what it is worth here are my thoughts on what I would like to see in Future DC sets. For another "setting or play set" I would love to see some sort of build for the Hall of Justice. I think this is way overdue! Opposite of that a Hall of Doom would be great to! As for mini playsets, we could have baby Superman in his little krypton ship complete with his parents sending him off from Krypton like a small environment that represents krypton. Since we have "babies" and a few Jor-El figures I could see it, we just need a Lara mini-fig. Opposite of that I could also go for a Kent farm set as well.. perhaps have superman in his teen years like in Smallville the tv series.. complete with Martha, Jonathan, Lana Lang and Jimmy Olsen and a Lex figure as well. Of course I also wonder why we haven't gotten a Daily Planet set similar to the one with the Daily Bugle.

10 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Unfortunately it's ruined by a big printed flower :hmpf_bad:

The new cat mask from series 18 could mean we will get wildcat though!

39 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Unfortunately it's ruined by a big printed flower :hmpf_bad:

The new cat mask from series 18 could mean we will get wildcat though!

You could always just reverse it. It even comes with a red bow tie!

18 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

You could always just reverse it. It even comes with a red bow tie!

Yeah that's true. I didn't even notice the bow tie! Now I just need an appropriate face print for Jervis.

5 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Yeah that's true. I didn't even notice the bow tie! Now I just need an appropriate face print for Jervis.

A pretty good one would be the latest Captain Boomerang’s

15 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Wouldn’t be the first time a CMF series debuted parts that showed up in a licensed line. Fingers crossed!

44 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

Wouldn’t be the first time a CMF series debuted parts that showed up in a licensed line. Fingers crossed!

The part isn't new, its the same as the Penguins hat that made its debut in the Lego Batman Movie line of sets, he's just saying that in the new CMF it will appear in green for people that want to make their own custom purist version of the Hatter.

It seems that the green hat has a light blue print all over the left side. The red bow tie is on my wanted list. Or better wait for an official Mad Hatter?

4 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

The part isn't new, its the same as the Penguins hat that made its debut in the Lego Batman Movie line of sets, he's just saying that in the new CMF it will appear in green for people that want to make their own custom purist version of the Hatter.

You're totally right. That'll teach me to post before I've had my second cup of coffee.