Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Ummm, TLBM Batmobile and TLBM Joker's Notorious Lowrider.

Seriously? At first I thought you were talking about last year's reveals, and then I thought, oh wait. *huh*

9 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Ummm, TLBM Batmobile and TLBM Joker's Notorious Lowrider.

That's an interesting idea, I never thought of TLBM being incorporated into the MM's. But that would mean our third batman! I my guess is Batgirl vs Poison Ivy (comic versions).

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

That's an interesting idea, I never thought of TLBM being incorporated into the MM's. But that would mean our third batman! I my guess is Batgirl vs Poison Ivy (comic versions).

It would be great but i think its unlikely to be two female led mighty micros considering theres only been one out of the twelve released so far

Id hope for mmartian manhunter vs darksied and aquaman vs black manta

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

It would be great but i think its unlikely to be two female led mighty micros considering theres only been one out of the twelve released so far

Id hope for mmartian manhunter vs darksied and aquaman vs black manta

That's exactly why I'm guessing Batgirl vs Poison Ivy because there has only been Catwoman so far. I'm guessing the other MM will be Aquaman vs Black Manta, Green Arrow vs Deathstroke or Nightwing vs Scarecrow.

Just now, J4ck said:

That's exactly why I'm guessing Batgirl vs Poison Ivy because there has only been Catwoman so far. I'm guessing the other MM will be Aquaman vs Black Manta, Green Arrow vs Deathstroke or Nightwing vs Scarecrow.

Dont forget wonder woman, that was the one i was referring to

Also with the rumoured supergirl one i wouldn't count on two women led ones for dc in 2018, unfortunately

1 minute ago, legosamsonite said:

Dont forget wonder woman, that was the one i was referring to

Also with the rumoured supergirl one i wouldn't count on two women led ones for dc in 2018, unfortunately

That's a good point but hey there's always a chance :)

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

I think it'll be Batman vs. Scarecrow. I can't picture a DC wave without them including Batman :tongue:

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

That's a good point but hey there's always a chance :)

Your right

By the way, love the new profile pic, i have to change mine, its been like 15 months....

10 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I think it'll be Batman vs. Scarecrow. I can't picture a DC wave without them including Batman :tongue:

Well there's a set without batman next year so maybe we won't have him, I hope not!

10 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Your right

By the way, love the new profile pic, i have to change mine, its been like 15 months....

Aww cheers man! Yeah this is my sig fig made by Anonknee Muss (she's/he's not on eurobricks).

15 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Given that we now have clearer details of other themes do we also have some more information on the 2018 DC sets?

All of the informations were given way way early than the other themes. And it is very detailed. I'm talking bout' upcoming january/winter wave sets tho.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

All of the informations were given way way early than the other themes. And it is very detailed. I'm talking bout' upcoming january/winter wave sets tho.

Almost all of the information, we still don't have information on the other two DC MM sets :sad: 

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Almost all of the information, we still don't have information on the other two DC MM sets :sad: 

What about the Supergirl/Brainiac MM? I don't think there's three micro sets for DC

Edited by Rookie875

2 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

What about the Supergirl/Brainiac MM? I don't think there's three micro sets for DC

Why wouldn't there be three Mighty Micros? There are three each wave for DC. 

42 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Why wouldn't there be three Mighty Micros? There are three each wave for DC. 

Oops, my bad. I don't really keep up with Mighty Micros. 

I like the idea of a batman movie micro fighter run, mentioned previously.  We have JL brickheads coming, which should be cool. I just hope the batman wing build coming out next year is the same design look to that of the vulture in SHC set. I would love to see a UCE of the 89 batmobile down the line. Followed by bat flecks bat mobile. So many wonderful toys still to be designed by the Lego Group. 

With Aquaman playing a big role in Justice League, I wouldn't be surprised if they did Aquaman Vs Black Manta in their comic book versions for the DC MM sets.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:37 AM, Duncan Young said:

Just imagine a DC modular series; S.T.A.R Labs, The Iceberg Lounge, Daily Planet, The Flash Museum, GCPD etc

Lego would have to start accepting payment in human organs :laugh:

All of the winter 2018 sets were just revealed on Instagram by Delta Customs! Is there a 2018 thread or do we discuss here?

image.jpeg.842491b848116f75312d0ef4c5bc71ff.jpeg

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

16 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

...by Delta Customs...

*by Forbes Magazine, not Delta.

Wrongful accreditation of information's a pet peeve of mine.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Just now, Sir Gareth said:

Delta did repost it in IG, I think that's why he thinks twas Delta.

but yea, Forbes unveil it. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gareth said:

Wrongful accreditation of information's a pet peeve of mine.

Sorry, that's where I saw them. 

On 7/13/2017 at 4:48 PM, J4ck said:

With Aquaman playing a big role in Justice League, I wouldn't be surprised if they did Aquaman Vs Black Manta in their comic book versions for the DC MM sets.

That could be a possibility, but I think instead we might see such a set slated for Jan. 2019, a month after the release of the DCEU film.

That is unless Lego does not continue on with the Mighty Micros subtheme for a fourth year.

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

That could be a possibility, but I think instead we might see such a set slated for Jan. 2019, a month after the release of the DCEU film.

That is unless Lego does not continue on with the Mighty Micros subtheme for a fourth year.

They better do, I enjoy the mighty micros and i will be creating MOCs to go with them.