Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Just now, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I would love to see a Mighty Micros Joker. Also, this is kinda out of nowhere, but how about an MM Doctor Fate?

Doctor Fate would be amazing but might be too obscure.

What if they did Killing Joke Joker with Batgirl. He has  a camera and is in the tourist shirt torso. It's risky but just a guess.

I'd take a Mighty Micros version of all villains. I love those designs! One of the few lines of licenses sets that I don't wait to go on sale.

Just now, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I would love to see a Mighty Micros Joker. Also, this is kinda out of nowhere, but how about an MM Doctor Fate?

They've made villains into Mighty Micros exclusive, but not yet a hero, whilst Fate isn't the most popular to an average fan, it seems more likely that he appear as a character in an actual, different set, not as a Mighty Micro or even really the main hero in a set

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Doctor Fate would be amazing but might be too obscure.

What if they did Killing Joke Joker with Batgirl. He has  a camera and is in the tourist shirt torso. It's risky but just a guess.

That would be hella risqué, but at the same time, these appear more aimed at children, they could do that, and children would be none the wiser to the brutal nature of this story, whilst us adult collectors would know, and considering there would be no official advertisement towards the Killing Joke comic or movie, it could actually almost work

For those who don't follow the Dimensions thread. The Teen Titans Go packs go revealed today and they look great! 

I know that @psqidexslizer248 and I have been waiting for Raven for a while and I think she looks really good! 

If these sets are indeed based upon Justice League Action, I think it would be kind of cool if Lex Luthor in the set was actually him as Repulse.  The likelihood of it is very low, but I thought I'd point it out anyway. Anyway, very excited to get Killer Frost, Firestorm, Cheetah, and Reverse Flash!! My Flash rogues gallery is slowly growing. I love it! :) 

18 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

For those who don't follow the Dimensions thread. The Teen Titans Go packs go revealed today and they look great! 

I know that @psqidexslizer248 and I have been waiting for Raven for a while and I think she looks really good! 

The head is the dealbreaker for me. They could have just used lego eyes:laugh: 

We already got 2 versions of Beast boy and Starfire but still no minifigs of some original members:sceptic:

34 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Agreed, though I hope she has that alternate face.

1 hour ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Any Doctor Fate would be nice, especially if it's a new helmet piece.

I'd like the Freeze car to be decently sized so it can also fit Snart and Fries.

I'd also hope that Cyborg's copter doesn't use that canopy piece all other helicopters seem to use, I feel like all of these builds could be really great if done correctly

11 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I'd like the Freeze car to be decently sized so it can also fit Snart and Fries.

I'd also hope that Cyborg's copter doesn't use that canopy piece all other helicopters seem to use, I feel like all of these builds could be really great if done correctly

Is this a hint that one or both of them are in this set too?  *huh*

Just now, psqidexslizer248 said:

Is this a hint that one or both of them are in this set too?  *huh*

No, no, just saying it'd be nice if the vehicle could house all three ice villains, unlikely as it may be

On 2017-5-30 at 10:06 PM, Duncan Young said:

For Injustice 2 fans I just realised that next year we'll have got all the Society members (Grodd, Cold, Scarecrow, Bane, Deadshot, Cheetah, Ivy) and all members of Batmans insurgency (Bats, Harley, Selina, Dinah, Ollie, Beetle, Firestorm, Hal and Barry). So if we could just get Black Adam, Swamp Thing, Atrocitus and Fate that'd be grand :grin:

Yeah lol, I just got it a few hours ago and completed the story already :grin: Now I need to make my characters stronger because I am weak af

6 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I literally thought about that earlier

7 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I know they are doing them like Teen Titans Go, but I would have preferred old Teen Titans versions, especially given that I missed out on Jokerland

7 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

I'd take a Mighty Micros version of all villains. I love those designs! One of the few lines of licenses sets that I don't wait to go on sale.

I wouldn't mind it, but when they do characters that haven't been made properly yet **cough, Doomsday** then I start to be annoyed, I would just prefer it if they had normal sized and normal looking characters like the Microfighters line.

It'd be great if we got a Green Arrow vs Deathstroke, plausible since we've had both characters in ordinary versions.

We should be expecting pictures for MM late June

Edited by J4ck

47 minutes ago, J4ck said:

It'd be great if we got a Green Arrow vs Deathstroke, plausible since we've had both characters in ordinary versions.

We should be expecting pictures for MM late June

Last year, they were revealed late July at SDCC, so we'll see. 

9 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Not that familiar with the character, only vaguely, but yes, he would come with a nice helmet, since it has a retro space, Buck Rogers vibe about it I could find useful.

th?id=OIP.QP1i-_N-ULgtLiEH_TLo5AEsDh&pid=15.1

3 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Yeah lol, I just got it a few hours ago and completed the story already :grin: Now I need to make my characters stronger because I am weak af

I literally thought about that earlier

I know they are doing them like Teen Titans Go, but I would have preferred old Teen Titans versions, especially given that I missed out on Jokerland

I wouldn't mind it, but when they do characters that haven't been made properly yet **cough, Doomsday** then I start to be annoyed, I would just prefer it if they had normal sized and normal looking characters like the Microfighters line.

Oh ya I would prefer that too for sure. But being a fan of the show (I know everyone don't kill me :sadnew:) I think these figs are great representations. 

What do you guys think about the plausibility that maybe we could see summer 2018 sets based upon the revived season three Young Justice TV show? And if that may seem too soon, perhaps winter 2019? Both these release date seasons seem to be mostly open due to the lack of any large DCEU films.

By summer 2019, any TV show or comic based sets may be pushed over or minimized for presumable DCEU sets if WB gets their franchise up and running full power again.

On 5/30/2017 at 10:49 PM, BatofGotham said:

Nah he was The Flash for decades. He deserves that title. And some people prefer him over Barry. If it's Barry that we're gonna get in the set. Boots and leg printing is a must

No doubt that he deserves it, it just makes things confusing. I mean, it's bad enough having two Wally Wests at the same time, now I have to try to distinguish between two Flashes in conversation, too. I'm betting we'll see the dual molded legs on Barry, though. The piece is already being produced, I can't see why they wouldn't.

On 5/30/2017 at 10:57 PM, Ashnflash said:

If she does you know what that means right... 

Reveal hidden contents

Hades

Lady Hades? :laugh:

16 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Additional information, everyone:

It's nice that if they won't give us particularly useful figures in those sets that they're at least giving us really cool accessories. Kandor just being a 1x1 is a little disappointing, but it's cool to get it nonetheless! Say, I wonder if they'll do classic Brainiac for this and give him that doofy little purple sweater? :laugh: I'd buy that!

57 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

What do you guys think about the plausibility that maybe we could see summer 2018 sets based upon the revived season three Young Justice TV show? And if that may seem too soon, perhaps winter 2019? Both these release date seasons seem to be mostly open due to the lack of any large DCEU films.

By summer 2019, any TV show or comic based sets may be pushed over or minimized for presumable DCEU sets if WB gets their franchise up and running full power again.

Yeah I'd like to see Young Justice sets! The characters are very well represented in that show. And I think there's a chance we could get them. 

I think Lego will still make DCEU sets seeing how strong their partnership is. Btw WW is crushing it

13 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I'm kinda surprised that we haven't had one yet?? Granted, it's not like any of the villains in those sets are terribly common, maybe that's on purpose?

12 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

The head is the dealbreaker for me. They could have just used lego eyes:laugh: 

We already got 2 versions of Beast boy and Starfire but still no minifigs of some original members:sceptic:

As much as I would love to have a normal Raven, I don't fault them for stylizing this one. As much as I don't like TTG, I think it's only fair that their Dimensions theme really feels like the show since they did that for Adventure Time and Powerpuff Girls. At least Raven's a normal-sized figure, so we can always swap out some parts to get her to fit in a little better until we get our normal Raven, which should be coming sooner than later. 

They've gotten all 5 of the most famous members at this point, and guys like Kid Flash, Speedy, and Aqualad are more likely to show up in sets with their mentors than in dedicated Titans sets anyway. Besides, the more variants of a character, the more opportunity there is for happy customers! Now there's a Beast Boy for those who only know him as a tiny, lime green douche AND one for those of us that have taste! :grin:

6 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

No, no, just saying it'd be nice if the vehicle could house all three ice villains, unlikely as it may be

Better idea than a Freeze Car: Ice Villain Tour Bus, coming to a city near you!

1 minute ago, BatofGotham said:

Yeah I'd like to see Young Justice sets! The characters are very well represented in that show. And I think there's a chance we could get them. 

I think Lego will still make DCEU sets seeing how strong their partnership is. Btw WW is crushing it

I'm still pretty committed to the theory that we were gonna get some Young Justice tie-ins ages ago, but the cancellation threw a wrench in it. I mean, that original Robin head looks just like Dick in Young Justice! I'd say that we'll get loose tie-ins at best. If the CW shows aren't getting anything and Cartoon Network's got a Justice League cartoon already, I doubt that they'll throw too much money at marketing a far less accessible show that's already failed in the toy department when they've got a whole other show to pull stuff from that kids are more likely to be watching. 

I'd say DCEU sets are only gonna come when there's a movie to promote. Next year, all that's scheduled is Aquaman since the Flash lost another director, so holes like that will likely be filled by more general DC stuff.

17 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

I don't doubt that Lego will make sets for the DCEU regardless of the franchise's speed bumps, I mostly was speaking about the wide window of time Lego has for comic/TV show based sets since Aquaman is the only DCEU film scheduled for 2018 in December that year (it probably will get one set for that year anyway like Wonder Woman did).

At this point, I don't think WB can possibly relaunch a currently back burnered film now and release it in time for a 2018 date.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

29 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

No doubt that he deserves it, it just makes things confusing. I mean, it's bad enough having two Wally Wests at the same time, now I have to try to distinguish between two Flashes in conversation, too. I'm betting we'll see the dual molded legs on Barry, though. The piece is already being produced, I can't see why they wouldn't.

You should read the Titans/Teen Titans crossover with the two of them present:laugh:

21 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I'm still pretty committed to the theory that we were gonna get some Young Justice tie-ins ages ago, but the cancellation threw a wrench in it. I mean, that original Robin head looks just like Dick in Young Justice! I'd say that we'll get loose tie-ins at best. If the CW shows aren't getting anything and Cartoon Network's got a Justice League cartoon already, I doubt that they'll throw too much money at marketing a far less accessible show that's already failed in the toy department when they've got a whole other show to pull stuff from that kids are more likely to be watching. 

I'd say DCEU sets are only gonna come when there's a movie to promote. Next year, all that's scheduled is Aquaman since the Flash lost another director, so holes like that will likely be filled by more general DC stuff.

Dont forget Donna Troy. If we do get them at somepoint I'd like to see him in their current persona. 

Yeah! That Tim Drake head looks so much like the Young Justice Dick Grayson with that smirk! Loose tie ins are fine for me as long as we get them. Yeah, I don't think we're gonna get a DCTV set in the near future. 

11 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I don't doubt that Lego will make sets for the DCEU regardless of the franchise's speed bumps, I mostly was speaking about the wide window of time Lego has for comic/TV show based sets since Aquaman is the only DCEU film scheduled for 2018 in December that year (it probably will get one set for that year anyway like Wonder Woman did).

At this point, I don't think WB can possibly relaunch a currently back burnered film now and release it in time for a 2018 date.

Unless they've somehow been working on something in secret this whole time, there's no way we'll see another movie in 2018. I was willing to give the Batman movie the benefit of the doubt for a late 2018 release, since it seemed to be the most together of the unscheduled movies, but apparently Ben and the new director haven't even talked story yet thanks to the new Apes movie. DCEU sets will definitely have some time off in 2018.

Just now, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Unless they've somehow been working on something in secret this whole time, there's no way we'll see another movie in 2018. I was willing to give the Batman movie the benefit of the doubt for a late 2018 release, since it seemed to be the most together of the unscheduled movies, but apparently Ben and the new director haven't even talked story yet thanks to the new Apes movie. DCEU sets will definitely have some time off in 2018.

And I'm glad because of that. I've said before elsewhere, that two years ago I was pretty sure the DCEU would give comic based sets a slim to nothing chance for yearly slot room. Soooo.... :classic: :thumbup: