Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Spoiler

So the LBM lastest promo as well as the essential guide have been teasing some Fortress of Solitude stuff. Wouldn't it be ironic if  we finally got a Fortress set but as part of a Batman subtheme :laugh:

A second CMF series sounds great! Hopefully if it's like the last one we'll see 8 more obscure villIains, a few more Bat costumes, a Joker variant (pilot perhaps?), maybe a Harley variant, at least one Barbara variant and maybe some Super-Friends/Justice Leaguers?

17 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

A second CMF series sounds great! Hopefully if it's like the last one we'll see 8 more obscure villIains, a few more Bat costumes, a Joker variant (pilot perhaps?), maybe a Harley variant, at least one Barbara variant and maybe some Super-Friends/Justice Leaguers?

I need Lego Super Friends in my life.

ENj1wAZPnvZV8lUNZInYj-VtCDKb_88ceZ7bF2-I

I would gladly welcome the Superfriends! And Lego can just take my money if they make a Hall of Justice or Hall of Doom. 

just2good said there MIGHT be a Batman Movie CMF Series 2, but it didn't make much sense to me at first

But

What if there will be a Batman Movie short next year. Like Frozen Fever, which was a mini sequel for Frozen

That would explain a second series of Batman CMFs

:oh:

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

just2good said there MIGHT be a Batman Movie CMF Series 2, but it didn't make much sense to me at first

Wow, I think we get the idea :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

What if there will be a Batman Movie short next year. Like Frozen Fever, which was a mini sequel for Frozen

That would explain a second series of Batman CMFs

:oh:

Interesting. Otherwise I don't see how the line could last so long.

Does anyone else think we might be getting an Adam Strange fig in the future? There's a Rocketeer in the new CMF series with a helmet and raygun that would be perfect for him. I know we won't get him this year, what with TLBM and JL, but might he be in a Justice League Action set next year? I know new moulds in the CMF sometimes hints at upcoming figs (i.e. Tiger Woman / '66 Catwoman).

2 hours ago, Felkin said:

Does anyone else think we might be getting an Adam Strange fig in the future? There's a Rocketeer in the new CMF series with a helmet and raygun that would be perfect for him. I know we won't get him this year, what with TLBM and JL, but might he be in a Justice League Action set next year? I know new moulds in the CMF sometimes hints at upcoming figs (i.e. Tiger Woman / '66 Catwoman).

I do agree that those pieces would make for a great Adam Strange, but unless they do release JLA sets I couldn't see them release him.

I really hope they do release JLA sets though, the characters look really cartoony, but it could be a chance to deliver great heroes and villains

Ive been thinking a lot about JL sets and figures, 

We've been told the prices are 20$, 50$, & $120, so...

$20 = 3 figs, no more

$50 = 4-6 figs

$120 = 6-8 I'd guess

So, i was thinking that at least, it will be thirteen slots for figures, at most 15, probably around 14.

Batman will most likely be in all three...

So at most that leaves 12 slots

We know from the graphic on the box we should get the whole team, but I'd say at least four of them will be exclusive to one set, so lets say, 9 out of 15 slots are taken.

It has also been rumored that we may only get 2 Parademons, 11 slots

That leaves 4

Id say Steppenwolf, Alfred, mera, maybe hippotyla (ww's mom)

What do you guys think?

22 hours ago, froggy95 said:

Looking at the new Iron Man helmet I can't help but think it could be used for a new Deathstroke figure. Like shown in this link http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/0/0c/Deathstrokee.png/revision/latest?cb=20140929213640

Or Red Hood.

5 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Batman will most likely be in all three...

Unless they give Superman his own set. Alfred has next to no chance unless we get the Batcave, and I highly doubt we'll see Mera until the Aquaman solo film. They passed up including Hippolyta in the WW solo set, so I doubt we'll get her, either, although Steppenwolf is a definite.

2 hours ago, Master_Data said:

Or Red Hood.

Unless they give Superman his own set. Alfred has next to no chance unless we get the Batcave, and I highly doubt we'll see Mera until the Aquaman solo film. They passed up including Hippolyta in the WW solo set, so I doubt we'll get her, either, although Steppenwolf is a definite.

Alfred pilots the flying fox, according to sources

52 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

I see us getting a new Deathstroke first. 

We don't know the full extent of his Justice League role, so we could see him pop up this year

No one has mentioned this yet, but City set no. 60153 (Fun at the Beach) has an elderly beach goer minifigure with dual molded red and yellow legs. If not a future set, people can adopt these for the Flash! Two other figures also come with dual molded blue/yellow and green/yellow legs ( the latter though already utilized by Doc Ock last year).                                

17 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

No one has mentioned this yet, but City set no. 60153 (Fun at the Beach) has an elderly beach goer minifigure with dual molded red and yellow legs. If not a future set, people can adopt these for the Flash! Two other figures also come with dual molded blue/yellow and green/yellow legs ( the latter though already utilized by Doc Ock last year).                                

Good find! Lots of people on here really dig those dual molded parts.

33593455941_e022fd133f.jpg

We can see her on the right in this pic.

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

18 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Twas mentioned in City thread, but yeah nice find. Blue/Yellow can be used for comic accurate Thor.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Twas mentioned in City thread, but yeah nice find. Blue/Yellow can be used for comic accurate Thor.

Bingo!

On 2017-5-5 at 2:55 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Or Booster Gold.

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

Or Booster Gold.

With the alleged Goliath fig! It sounds so wrong because I'm saying marvel figs in DC Thread. lol

Plastic Man has a prevalent part in the Justice League Action TV show, so perhaps he could be in potential TV show based sets, utilizing the new Ms Marvel stretchy arms and torso mold again. Also, he would be classic, not 52 style.