Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

I’m still a little disappointed about the lack of leg printing, arms aren’t such a big thing for me with Panther. Even just a few silver accents would’ve been nice. Nonetheless, I like the “cleaner” look. Not simpler, but a sleeker, better look for him. More agile, maybe regal, somehow (he is a king)?

5 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

I'm glad to finally hear something about the Black Panther sets.  Any word on Klaue, though? =P

I wouldn’t hold your breath unfortunately 

21 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

So basically we are just getting two versions of killomonger then and no klaw. One version with the mask seen in the trailer and one with the golden jaguar suit

Edited by Falconfan1414

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So basically we are just getting two versions of killomonger then and no klaw. One version with the mask seen in the trailer and one with the golden jaguar suit

I have only seen 1 version of Killmonger and 2 BP variants. 

5 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

How on earth could Klaue not be in one of the sets?! LEGO couldn’t do that! Two sets mean at least two villains 

Am i the only one wondering how lego is going to put all these characters in the infinity war sets?

I mean theres atleast 22 confirmed heroes, 5 villains, and a few side characters from the mcu who are important. My guess is they will skip black panther and ant man fir their own movie sets which will be available at the same time or shortly after

The fact that most of the guardians 2 sets are already retiring soon, suggests we will see them again...

30 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Am i the only one wondering how lego is going to put all these characters in the infinity war sets?

I mean theres atleast 22 confirmed heroes, 5 villains, and a few side characters from the mcu who are important. My guess is they will skip black panther and ant man fir their own movie sets which will be available at the same time or shortly after

The fact that most of the guardians 2 sets are already retiring soon, suggests we will see them again...

I was just thinking the same thing. There's going to be a disappointment somewhere.

22 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

The head prints and torsos are very different from each other and different from the CW variant.

Reveal hidden contents

1) One of the BP variants the head print is a lot simpler and "cleaner" and you can see more of the muscle outlines on the torso

2) The 2nd BP variant is a lot busier -- its got much more silver design printing on both the head and the torso and the eyes are Blue -- not sure why they are Blue -- but maybe its something related to a suit upgrade -- at any rate it looks pretty badass actually 

Would you say that the "simpler" variant may be more repurposable as a comic styled variant?

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

46 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

I was just thinking the same thing. There's going to be a disappointment somewhere.

The only disappointment I can see would be the prices. We have 6 sets confirmed to be coming including a large 120-150 set. Probably a store exclusive or two and a d2c. The biggest retail set will probably have 7 and the second biggest probably having 5 that’s 12. So there are around 15 reamaining with 4 regular sets plus a d2c and a maybe a retail exclusive or 2. I say we should be fine character wise but the prices might not make people happy. 

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Would you say that the "simpler" variant may be more repurposable as a comic styled variant?

I'd say so yeah. Maybe not the head, but definitely the torso.

29 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

I'd say so yeah. Maybe not the head, but definitely the torso.

Do you think you’ll be able to get information on any of the other figures in the sets? Confirm whether Klaue is in one set or not?

3 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

I mean theresatleast 22 confirmed heroes, 5 villains, and a few side characters from the mcu who are important. My guess is they will skip black panther and ant man fir their own movie sets which will be available at the same time or shortly after

I'm thinking about the prices. We are getting 6 sets and 1 D2C, figs can be exclusives on the sets no repeats. (So collectors will buy all of 'em) Not to mention if there will be a store exclusive set. It's not impossible. Real problem is the price of those upcoming sets if they were able to put in all of those characters. 

8 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Do you think you’ll be able to get information on any of the other figures in the sets? Confirm whether Klaue is in one set or not?

He knows the seller, but not an insider or source so I doubt. 

As a big fan of how BA the purple Black Panther suit looks, and agoodfella77's descriptions, I find this almost somewhat disturbing (turn to photo number two)

It still looks cool, maybe it is how the movie is supposed to make it look (like the debate over Loki in Ragnarok; blue or green), can't wait to see the LEGO adaptations

I think these pops reveal what marvel wants to market the movie as. Klaw isn’t in any of these so I don’t think he is in a set. They want the marketing to explore wankanda and highlight wankanda. 

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think these pops reveal what marvel wants to market the movie as. Klaw isn’t in any of these so I don’t think he is in a set. They want the marketing to explore wankanda and highlight wankanda. 

Sadly I think you are right. What a disappointment. No Klaue and no leg printing.

44 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Sadly I think you are right. What a disappointment. No Klaue and no leg printing.

On the bright side, think of the diverse new minifigure heads

45 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

On the bright side, think of the diverse new minifigure heads

If we even get that. Confirmed two Black Panther variants plus golden jaguar those are all in suits. I don’t think we will get an unmasked Black Panther.

Klaue is probably excluded from the merchandise for the same reason Zemo wasn't merchandised at all with Civil War last year. There's nothing really visually interesting about him, except maybe the gun arm. He's just a dude in a business suit. 

Edited by Battlinpanther

2 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

Klaue is probably excluded from the merchandise for the same reason Zemo wasn't merchandised at all with Civil War last year. There's nothing really visually interesting about him, except maybe the gun arm. He's just a dude in a business suit. 

I wouldn’t mind him in some action-based set. In the guard uniform or jungle merc outfit. But I get the stance Lego’s taken, the trailer and the new character posters have shown there are lot of interesting, great looking characters to be gotten.

9 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Well, they got all the heroes from Civil War involved. It's also possible that they could save some characters who don't show up in the Infinity War sets for Avengers 4. Of the core hero readout we've gotten:

DL0QUMhXcAIs1Ow.jpg

Right off the bat I would not be surprised if some of the supporting players on there like Wong and Okoye are left out. I could see Hawkeye not necessarily showing up either.

Guesses based on the trailer and or set photos/stuff we've had confirmed so far.

- A  Wakanda battle set with Captain America, Black Widow, Black Panther, Bucky, Hulkbuster, Cull Obsidian and the Outriders.

- An Avengers vs. Black Order set with Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive.

- A heroes vs. Thanos set with Iron Man, Spider-Man, Mantis, Drax, Nebula, Star-Lord, Doctor Strange and Thanos.

- Some sort of Thor-themed set with Thor, Loki, Hulk, Groot and maybe some of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Honestly I'm very dissapointed with news of no leg print on BP movie minifigures. Why? To save Lego a few bucks? Why do all JL minifigures come with leg print and only Thor got leg print in Ragnarok sets? Hop e Lego will cut the crap and go full in with IW sets.