Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

My guess is that we start seeing figures soon and the set images sometime in November. Hopefully our first look for these doesn’t come along with the infinity war sets which should appear in the cataloge where we have gotten pictures for ultron and guardians 2 around December 15- January 15

We got pictures from catalog for A:AoU and CA:CW, for GoTG2 there was just a teaser, picture of planet and words ,,March 2017".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We got pictures from catalog for A:AoU and CA:CW, for GoTG2 there was just a teaser, picture of planet and words ,,March 2017".

This is what I meant. We got this jan 15 2017

A14E0A90-29FD-4179-AB3C-2B9CE621F786.jpeg

Edited by Falconfan1414

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Well aren’t the Black Panther sets coming in January? So I’m sure we will see images way before then. 

Yeap, January for BP sets. I'm excited too see what will be the figs. Please leaks come here soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to hope the D2C Avegers set will be the Avengers Facility . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I saw a leak group on Facebook say the set names were apparently ‘Killmonger Chase’ and ‘Battle for Wakanda’ - or something along those lines.. is this true? I’ll try and find the page again in the meantime. I think it said something about the names being leaked with a bunch of star wars sets?

Found it.. Brick Leaks on Facebook put this..

... if the list of upcoming star wars sets that we talked about today, should be correct, it would also be that of the two sets inspired by Black Panther, published on 4 Chan and reported by the same user of eurobricks:

76099 Killmonger's Chase
76100 Battle for Wakanda

Only 2 months left on the exit. We should find out something very soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting we're getting two. Didn't the recent solo movies like Doctor Strange and Ant-Man only have one each?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

Interesting we're getting two. Didn't the recent solo movies like Doctor Strange and Ant-Man only have one each?

Well it seems that's changed since Spider-Man and Thor got two sets each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So per some recent set photos it looks like we'll likely get

 

Clint Barton as Ronin Ultimate_Ronin.png

in one of the Avengers 4 sets.

Edited by Battlinpanther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Battlinpanther said:

So per some recent set photos it looks like we'll likely get

  Reveal hidden contents

Clint Barton as Ronin Ultimate_Ronin.png

in one of the Avengers 4 sets.

We have to wait til March 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they include Hulkbuster if it will be a new build or just a re-release of the Age of Ultron version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Battlinpanther said:

I wonder if they include Hulkbuster if it will be a new build or just a re-release of the Age of Ultron version.

They've introduced a number of pieces designed for small mechs since then; I bet if they re-issue the suit, they'll redesign it to incorporate some of the new pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could see them making hulkbuster in a set again... a little smaller than the last one... like the quinjets... 

 

Please TLG, do not dare make another hulk buster. These sets have a lot of potential to give us some new stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amazing Bricks said:

I could see them making hulkbuster in a set again... a little smaller than the last one... like the quinjets... 

Please TLG, do not dare make another hulk buster. These sets have a lot of potential to give us some new stuff.

They most likely will just as they did with the Batmobile in the Justice League sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we get a hulk buster my guess is it’s 76104. The box from the leaked cataloge looks similar to how the box looked for the original set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If we get a hulk buster my guess is it’s 76104. The box from the leaked cataloge looks similar to how the box looked for the original set

 

8 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

They most likely will just as they did with the Batmobile in the Justice League sets.

 

With some new printing in the dome piece, count me in. And as expected Tony isn't inside the suit so it's a surprise. Hopefully it is battling Black Dwarf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

More 2018 set images are being realeased so we could get the black panther sets any day now

Crossfingers* nowadays it's safe to check IG. Hahaha. Those accounts that brings good/bad news for leaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27-10-2017 at 5:51 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

If we get a hulk buster my guess is it’s 76104. The box from the leaked cataloge looks similar to how the box looked for the original set

quessing it will be another suit,.... they wont have to beat the hulk again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, allstyles said:

quessing it will be another suit,.... they wont have to beat the hulk again...

I could see a round 2 if Thanos weilds the mind stone. I do hope we don’t get another Hulkbuster, at least not one that takes up a majority of the set’s pieces. There are so many things they could do with these sets, I wouldn’t want them to “waste” even on of the six spots on a rehash. Still, as someone mentioned above, DC made two batmobiles in two years...we’ll see alone enough, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aegis2000 said:

I could see a round 2 if Thanos weilds the mind stone. I do hope we don’t get another Hulkbuster, at least not one that takes up a majority of the set’s pieces. There are so many things they could do with these sets, I wouldn’t want them to “waste” even on of the six spots on a rehash. Still, as someone mentioned above, DC made two batmobiles in two years...we’ll see alone enough, I guess.

Although with the Batmobile, one was the primary focus of a set, the other was an addition to a bigger set. If Hulkbuster reappears, I could see it being in a bigger set, but not the main focus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 22, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Monkey Joe said:

No word on a Squirrel Girl?

Well, she is featured in the new Marvel Heroes 2 Lego game, along with Koi Boy and Chipmunk Hunk, so here's hoping...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2017 at 4:34 PM, Battlinpanther said:

I wonder if they include Hulkbuster if it will be a new build or just a re-release of the Age of Ultron version.

Leaked info I've seen has pointed to the Thorbuster armor being in the film, perhaps they will give us that instead. I could honestly live without another Hulkbuster armor unless it is a bit smaller as to not take too much away from a set's parts budget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.