Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

I apologize for that, yea patience is a virtue. It's just that I am one of those peeps who is confused and just want a clarification. But yeah let's wait for him to confirm. :wink:

If we see any sets for Black Panther, I think it is a safe bet that ship will be one of them.  Not overly fond of how Killmonger looks, though.  I'm not very familiar with Black Panther and his enemies, but Michael B. Jordan looks too much like a teenager.

I just hope Ulysses and Man-Ape play big enough roles that will warrant figures.  Then again, LEGO might pull another Ego stunt...

Oh my, after seeing the trailer! I wanna know if we're going to get a set and if yes, what set it would be. Can someone please be kind to confirm, any leakers out there? Lol.

I hope Clau will be in BP set, he looks so good! Also I think it's a safe bet Killmonger minifigure is also in a set. Although I think Black Panther minifigure will remain the same( unfortunately).

That trailer is one of the best they released so far. Looks really cool. 

I recall seeing only Infinity War sets *confirmed* but I wouldn't see why they shouldn't do at least one for this movie as well or at least I hope. 

I would bet literally any amount of money in the entire world that the Royal Talon Fighter will be a LEGO set.

16 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

I would bet literally any amount of money in the entire world that the Royal Talon Fighter will be a LEGO set.

I just want to ask Banjo, do you have the idea on what's coming? And also did you just confirm that there will be a Black Panther set?

2 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I just want to ask Banjo, do you have the idea on what's coming? And also did you just confirm that there will be a Black Panther set?

I feel like there is a little bit of truth to what he says.  I tried googling the name, and nothing came up.  As far as I know, that seems like the kind of name LEGO would use.

8 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

I feel like there is a little bit of truth to what he says.  I tried googling the name, and nothing came up.  As far as I know, that seems like the kind of name LEGO would use.

Royal Talon Fighter has something to do with Dora Milaje. 

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Oh there ya go, so I really wanna know if Banjo is actually giving hints on what is coming. And if that's the ship in the trailer. It looks like the ship in Thor but the circle is way more small and less vibrant colors. 

My speculation for Black Panther sets:

Set #1

Price-20$

Minifigures: T'Challa or Black Panther, Everett K. Ross and Ulysess Klaw

Build: Hearing room and room where T'Challa is, wall break function

Set #2

Price-40$

Minifigures: Black Panther, Nakia, Man-Ape and Erik Killmonger

Build: Ship from the trailer, some Wakanda build

It'll probably just be a single flying ship with BP, the girl with no hair (don't know her name), Klaw and MAYBE Killmonger.

If we're just going to have 1 set, I would prefer to get Klaw than Killmonger. An updated Black Panther w/ gold trims on his new variant armor (leg printing is a must) Random Dora Milaje and yea a the ship in the trailer. 

6 minutes ago, HyperOnion said:

Y'know what I really want? Dora Milaje Battle Pack.

Nothing personal. But I can see that by the look on your DP. Awesome female figs with bunch of weapons, why not? I know that this have been said, because we are actually lacking of female figs with that skin tone. 

I'll expect the BP set to be the Royal Talon Fighter (whatever that is) because trajic banjo said we could bet our money on it. 

Is the black talon in the movie as well? He teamed up with man-ape before i thought.

2 hours ago, Borex said:

I'll expect the BP set to be the Royal Talon Fighter (whatever that is) because trajic banjo said we could bet our money on it. 

Is the black talon in the movie as well? He teamed up with man-ape before i thought.

But maybe there are two sets? Who knows.

There are three villians in the movie: Ulyesess Klaw, Erik Killmonger and Man-Ape. We have seen all of them in the teaser trailer.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But maybe there are two sets? Who knows.

There are three villians in the movie: Ulyesess Klaw, Erik Killmonger and Man-Ape. We have seen all of them in the teaser trailer.

There's no way lego will do 2 sets for BP. This isn't going to be the big Marvel movie next year, but a smaller and more unique. So just like Ant-Man and Dr Strange before it makes sense for Lego to just make 1 set.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

There's no way lego will do 2 sets for BP.

How much you wanna bet on that?

I think the BP sets will follow along the lines of the Thor sets, 2 sets, 1 play set and one vehicle based main villain battle

Set 1:

$30-$40

Scene from the trailer with the dog and the thugs, includes thug car, Wakanda scenery (bushes, trees) and an exploding feature

4 Minifigs, Thug, Killmonger, Black Panther and Dora Milaje 

Set 2:

$70

Royal Talon Fighter villain battle with Wakanda throne, some mini villain vehicle, Vibranium secret vault and a throne launch feature like that Gandalf Vs Saruman set from a while back (maybe included will be a Brick-built panther statue like the one from the civil war credit scene)

6 Minifigs, Klaue, Man Ape, Unmasked T'Challa, 2x Dora Milaje and random Thug 

Edited by Koralunderthesea