Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

12 hours ago, just_one said:

im really on the fence if i should buy the current captain marvel minifigure or the new one that will come out with the movie...

I guess it's up to how much you prefer the comics version to MCU styling? The current one is a great minifig, and I'm glad we got a comics styled one...

1 hour ago, HyperOnion said:

I guess it's up to how much you prefer the comics version to MCU styling? The current one is a great minifig, and I'm glad we got a comics styled one...

^^ this is right.

For me I prefer MCU designs because of it being realistic but it really depends on you.

I don't expect MCU Captain Marvel to have that crazy hairpiece and multiple heads/mask.

Silver Sable will probably be in the inevitable Spider-Man set(s) too if the rumors of her being in the movie are right

I'm hoping for a bearded bigfig mold that can be used for Ulik, Blastaar and Kalibak etc 

17 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Silver Sable will probably be in the inevitable Spider-Man set(s) too if the rumors of her being in the movie are right

Where did you get that information? Isn't that movie/character already in talks with Sony?

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:06 PM, HyperOnion said:

Which is why I'm conflicted about a possible MCU Mysterio. I just reeeaaaaally want a comic-based Mysterio!

Hi everyone,

These are my theory about the future of Marvel after Avengers 4.

First of all, some people believe that superheroes' death in Avengers 3 is real and they will not come back to life after Avengers 4. Totally megablocks. Marvel will never allow that. Come on, be realistic. If they will not come back, what would happen to Marvel? It will probably collapse. So, I think all superheroes will come back to life after Avengers 4, including the ones killed by Thanos with hands like Vision and Gamora. 

So now the question, what would happen after the Avengers 4. I have a really awesome theory. I think there will be a time gap after Spiderman 3. Immediately after Avengers 4, there would be a short period of solo movies like Spiderman 2 (expected June of next year) and Guardian of galaxy 3. The time gap might be of 5 to 10 years. In Avengers 4 we will probably see some deaths. I think Cap and Iron man will not make it almost for sure, (however Tony knew this possibility, that is why he will have his conscience installed on some device, so he can teach his son about everything). Because they are like seniors who are going graduate (I know this metaphor sucks). Now the audience wants to see more about new superheroes like Spiderman and Black Panther. I do not think Thor and Hulk will die. They will probably go somewhere else. For example, Thor will found a new Asgard and he will take with him Hulk like a warrior for his planet, so there will not strong super-strong superheroes. Captain Marvel will go somewhere far from Earth to fight crime and probably come back to make the new Avengers when it will be necessary. Black Widow and Ronin (Hawkeye) will come back to their normal life. I mean being spies. They would probably do some cameo in others superheroes movies. Like I totally can see Hawkeye having a cameo in Spiderman 3 or 4. Black Panther will stay in Wakanda. After the gap, we will see an adult spiderman. I think Spiderman will in his 4th or 5th movie in front of MILES MORALS (Anybody remembers???). This will be the most heart-breaking death. From here, we will have black and young Spidey. Obviously, Marvel will have new superheroes like Gambit. The next Avengers movie will happen after the gap. I do have any idea who will be our next supervillain, though.

Why the Gap? The gap every time when a long show reaches his peak. For example, One Piece. If they do not make the gap the next movies will not be interesting any more.

This all I have got. If you read it, please give me feedback. Do not copy my idea. Every time you tell anybody to remember to say also BY ALEXTHEGREAT01 in the end.           

On 5/26/2018 at 11:31 PM, rob-ot5000 said:

Which is why I'm conflicted about a possible MCU Mysterio. I just reeeaaaaally want a comic-based Mysterio!

Agreed! I'm sure the MCU version will be fine, but Comics Mysterio is one I want badly enough I keep eyeing knock off minifigs...

The upside is I think getting an MCU fig increases the odds of us getting a comics fig. Especially if they create a custom piece for the head...

9 hours ago, Zilcho said:

Do we know when the Toys R Us minifig pack is coming out?

Not sure. The fact that is a bricktober promotion suggests it may come out in October, but the mini figures have started to appear and leak at the same time as those that are coming out between June - August so I really don’t know.

15 hours ago, HyperOnion said:

Agreed! I'm sure the MCU version will be fine, but Comics Mysterio is one I want badly enough I keep eyeing knock off minifigs...

The upside is I think getting an MCU fig increases the odds of us getting a comics fig. Especially if they create a custom piece for the head...

Must...resist...hope.....

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:00 AM, LegoLord54 said:

Not sure. The fact that is a bricktober promotion suggests it may come out in October, but the mini figures have started to appear and leak at the same time as those that are coming out between June - August so I really don’t know.

i have the funds to buy the Dr. Strange sactrum in june (just sold bike shop for it) but im gonna hold on for that minifig pack , lego might tie that to a promotion.

Anything related to Lego for this is most unlikely to happen at this point, but I thought I'd just share this here:

So there this promotional art that has leaked for Avengers 4.

It shows the surviving avengers with some of them having a new get up.

Interesting part is, we also have an image of Thanos with full armor and he's rocking the butter knife seen in the Lego 76107: Thanos Ultimate Battle. Only it looks cool because it's like dual blade.

If we get minifigs from these characters, I think it'll based on this promotinal art.

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

If we get minifigs from these characters, I think it'll based on this promotinal art.

I hope they make a new hairpiece for captain marvel

also fingers crossed we get a better thanos this time around

@MakkaG15, new face print rather than a hairpiece.

We will for sure. Lego won't make the same mistake twice. I prefer getting a fully armored Thanos. 

On 6/6/2018 at 10:38 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Anything related to Lego for this is most unlikely to happen at this point, but I thought I'd just share this here:

You think? It's not out until Christmas, which made me hopeful we might get a winter wave for it. Animated Spider-Man Movie seems like an obvious choice for Lego...

Plus, the dead-on Spider-Gwen makes me real hopeful we'll get her minifig soon...

3 hours ago, HyperOnion said:

You think? It's not out until Christmas, which made me hopeful we might get a winter wave for it. 

Winter 2019, that is? 

On 6/17/2018 at 8:12 AM, LegoLord54 said:

Can we expect any more poly bags for the rest of the year?

we can pray, maybe theyll do one with the figures they missed in the sets like scarlet witch, drax, mantis and so on

26 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

we can pray, maybe theyll do one with the figures they missed in the sets like scarlet witch, drax, mantis and so on

Those characters doesn't have the potential of being an exclusive polybag. If there will be one the most candidate that I'm thinking is Heimdall / Eitri / Pepper Potts 

23 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Those characters doesn't have the potential of being an exclusive polybag. If there will be one the most candidate that I'm thinking is Heimdall / Eitri / Pepper Potts 

they could so nebula in her ravager outfit

1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

they could so nebula in her ravager outfit

Parts are already available to create one. Unlike characters mentioned above. Last time we get Pepper Potts is in Ironman 3. Same case for Tony Stark then we get another one in a surprise pack.

On 6/7/2018 at 4:38 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

This looks wicked. Very eager to see it. We already have Miles and Peter. I'll expect to see spider-gwen in the future as well