Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

1 hour ago, Dr Axels said:

I'm honestly eager to see Skrull minifigs when Captain Marvel comes out.  I've got my fingers crossed for an "arm-building" type set like the Outrider Dropship.

That’s hoping Lego does more than one set for captain marvel 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I'm expecting what we saw with Black Panther.  Two sets at most, perhaps 3.  LEGO only seems to exceed that when its an Avengers movie.

2 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

I'm honestly eager to see Skrull minifigs when Captain Marvel comes out.  I've got my fingers crossed for an "arm-building" type set like the Outrider Dropship.

Yes! Can’t wait for a Skrull minifigure. My only expectation for Captain Marvel sets are getting her herself as a minifigure and a skrull. Anything else is a bonus in my mind.

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Same! They’re really what I’m most excited about. Also, the possibility of getting Ronan again as well as my first Captain Marvel

Does Ronan have a bigger part/role in this movie? If so, we could get him but I doubt that he'll be that important in the movie.

I'm calling it right now figs will be young Nick Fury, Captain Marvel, some Kree/Skrulls

My guess for main villain it's either Moonstone or M.O.D.O.K but that's just me. Lol.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Does Ronan have a bigger part/role in this movie? If so, we could get him but I doubt that he'll be that important in the movie.

I'm calling it right now figs will be young Nick Fury, Captain Marvel, some Kree/Skrulls

My guess for main villain it's either Moonstone or M.O.D.O.K but that's just me. Lol.

I think the villain is going to be Ben Mendelsohn's character Yon Rogg.

Wouldn't mind an MCU MODOK, though.  And who knows, maybe we'll get a Korath figure this time around.

@Dr Axels is that confirmed? Honestly, I'm not familliar with the character. Any additions will be welcome tho.

Korath is also welcome, so he can join my Guardians collection.

But I'm just setting up my mind in thinking the worst. Just 1 set and lego can gave their best shot. 

I'm predicting 2 Captain Marvel sets. This is just speculation.

Set 1: A Skrull location. Includes red, white and blue Captain Marvel, Captain Mar-vell, a Skrull and Ben Mendelsohn's character, "the Skrull leader".

Set 2: Spaceship. Includes kree suit Captain Marvel, Ronan, Korath and a Kree warrior.

This probably won't be the truth, but the idea of there being 1 Skrull set and 1 Kree set seems likely to me. 

Edited by ood0

20 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

I've got my fingers crossed for an "arm-building" type set 

42132271272_4ba2e687da_o.jpg

Yeah every one loves those marvel studios arm-building sets :tongue:

(I went to far too much effort to make this stupid joke, but it was worth it :pir-grin:)

Edited by Agent Kallus

21 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Dr Axels is that confirmed? Honestly, I'm not familliar with the character. Any additions will be welcome tho.

Korath is also welcome, so he can join my Guardians collection.

But I'm just setting up my mind in thinking the worst. Just 1 set and lego can gave their best shot. 

I cannot confirm it, but it is just my assumption.  I looked up the character, and they were listed as a known foe of Captain Marvel's.

I would honestly rather have 3 captain marvel sets and 5 Avengers 4 sets instead of 2 and 6 like what we got for Black Panther and IW

If they do 2 sets I hope they do them like Thor ragnorock sets as that was a larger wave compared to Black Panther sets.

I really hope we get a Skrull vs Kree battle pack.

10 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

I really hope we get a Skrull vs Kree battle pack.

That would be awesome. I love Skrulls. Here's hoping they'll look good in Lego. 

We've had three Black Panther variants (four counting gold Killmonger) to date (which is good, considering he's appeared in four sets) so two Captain Marvel variants is entirely possible. 

I don't think there are any particularly special vehicles associated with Captain Marvel (correct me if I'm wrong, though), but a Skrull or Kree spaceship would be great. As well as a location set. Locations are always good. 

And no, not like the Ragnarok sets. Those both had horrible price-per-part ratios. (At least, the Australian prices were whacked out. Not sure about what it was overseas.)

On 17/05/2018 at 5:25 AM, Dr Axels said:

I think the villain is going to be Ben Mendelsohn's character Yon Rogg.

Wouldn't mind an MCU MODOK, though.  And who knows, maybe we'll get a Korath figure this time around.

MODOK won't happen. They wouldn't realistically be able to pull him off without it looking ridiculous.

9 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

And no, not like the Ragnarok sets. Those both had horrible price-per-part ratios. (At least, the Australian prices were whacked out. Not sure about what it was overseas.)

I don’t mean what I said in terms of price per part but the general size of the sets as they were quite larger than your average marvel 2 set wave.

If the rumors are true, we could get Mysterio minifigure next year for the upcoming Spiderman sequel.

On 22/05/2018 at 1:42 AM, SpiderJazz said:

If the rumors are true, we could get Mysterio minifigure next year for the upcoming Spiderman sequel.

maybe even a prisoner micheal keaton as vultures been confirmed to return in spiderman 2

@MakkaG15 Not sure if that's possible. I'm sure he won't play an important role in this movie. I would prefer getting a Mysterio (that's a given) and some kind of a secondary villain or it coule be the other way around like Scorpion or Chameleon and maybe even Kraven which is unlikely. 

On 5/17/2018 at 12:20 AM, SpiderJazz said:

I'd love to see an MCU M.O.D.O.K!

On 5/20/2018 at 11:55 AM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

MODOK won't happen. They wouldn't realistically be able to pull him off without it looking ridiculous.

Image result for lego modok

On 20.5.2018 at 6:55 PM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I think you are underestimating marvel studios abilitys.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

@MakkaG15 Not sure if that's possible. I'm sure he won't play an important role in this movie. I would prefer getting a Mysterio (that's a given) and some kind of a secondary villain or it coule be the other way around like Scorpion or Chameleon and maybe even Kraven which is unlikely. 

Scorpion seems likely since they set him up in Homecoming. 

So is MODOK going to be in Captain Marvel? if so that would be amazing to see him in the MCU, and given the state of Red Skull being alive i'd love to see them form a cabal and have  that be an Avengers movie situation, ah a guy can dream. 

2 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Scorpion seems likely since they set him up in Homecoming. 

I hope it's not something similar with Vulture, another tech based suit or mechanical suit. I want it more organic but I dunno how they will translate it. I have faith in MCU also with Feige.

Just to add in M.O.D.O.K. discussion nothing is confirmed of whoever will be the main villain of the Captain Marvel film, they gave us Arnim Zola which is a weird character and I must say they gave the character justice, only not to be a real robotic with TV screen head.

1 hour ago, Nexogeek said:

So is MODOK going to be in Captain Marvel? if so that would be amazing to see him in the MCU, and given the state of Red Skull being alive i'd love to see them form a cabal and have  that be an Avengers movie situation, ah a guy can dream. 

It's 100% not confirmed, realistically there wouldn't be much place for him next to the Kree and Skrulls with their story. Maybe one day Steve Buscemi will decide he wants to play a giant head in an Avengers film, but until that day, nada

This MODOK discussion has really gone too far. He’s in no way confirmed for anything in MCU or another LEGO set. The mods are going to come in here soon if we keep talking about MODOK possibilities, there’s not even a rumor about MODOK.

11 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

I think you are underestimating marvel studios abilitys.

There's only so much an audience can suspend their belief for. A floating head may be too far.

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 3:46 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

im really on the fence if i should buy the current captain marvel minifigure or the new one that will come out with the movie...