Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

On 20/04/2018 at 8:52 AM, legoSDR said:

Are you sure that's not from AoU?

Yep, he's from AoU.

So the Infinity War set numbers are the following:

76101, 76102, 76103, 76104, 76107, 76108. 

The UCS Hulkbuster is 76105. Ant-Man & the Wasp rumoured set is APPARENTLY 76109... 

76106 is still available. Is this enough to assume that the rumoured 7th Infinity War set is definitely happening? 

3 hours ago, legoSDR said:

So the Infinity War set numbers are the following:

76101, 76102, 76103, 76104, 76107, 76108. 

The UCS Hulkbuster is 76105. Ant-Man & the Wasp rumoured set is APPARENTLY 76109... 

76106 is still available. Is this enough to assume that the rumoured 7th Infinity War set is definitely happening? 

no one knows lol

4 hours ago, just_one said:

no one knows lol

Ant-Man & the Wasp set(s) just confirmed on LEGOs instagram!

9 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

Ant-Man & the Wasp set(s) just confirmed on LEGOs instagram!

Just bringing the image here:

ant-man_legos.jpg

Ant-Man set is confirmed to be 76109, so 76105 is definitely still open! That's good news

Brickset confirmed multiple sets for antman and the wasp so it could take that other number. Like how Thor ragnorock sets were separate numbers 

1 hour ago, legoSDR said:

Ant-Man set is confirmed to be 76109, so 76105 is definitely still open! That's good news

CM4Sci said on Reddit the other day, in a thread about a second wave of Infinity War sets, that “There’s only an Ant-Man and the Wasp set coming” (as has just been revealed). I hope he’s wrong for once, but I’m not holding my breath.

5 minutes ago, Felkin said:

CM4Sci said on Reddit the other day, in a thread about a second wave of Infinity War sets, that “There’s only an Ant-Man and the Wasp set coming” (as has just been revealed). I hope he’s wrong for once, but I’m not holding my breath.

My hopes are dying

Edited by SpiderJazz

12 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

My hopes are dying

12 hours ago, Felkin said:

But LEGO don't leave out set numbers. 76105 has to be filled with something, and if we're only getting one Ant-Man set then what else could ti be but Infinity War?

28 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

But LEGO don't leave out set numbers. 76105 has to be filled with something, and if we're only getting one Ant-Man set then what else could ti be but Infinity War?

Brickset already confirms that we're getting 2 AATW Sets. Lego also claims that there will be setS (plural) coming in June 1st.

Like the case of Thor: Ragnarok, lego set numbers doesn't have to be next to each other. 

8 hours ago, legoSDR said:

76024 was in between 76023 The Tumbler and 76025 Green Lantern vs Sinestro, yet that number was left out

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

76024 was in between 76023 The Tumbler and 76025 Green Lantern vs Sinestro, yet that number was left out

Yeah, LEGO skips set numbers all the time. Plans change. Sets get canceled or delayed.

Edited by BrickSantorum

12 hours ago, legoSDR said:

76105 is Hulbuster. I assume you are talking about 76106. We are getting two Ant-Man and The Wasp sets, and we still don't know the set number for other set. Maybe it's 76106, or maybe 76113.

4 hours ago, BrickSantorum said:

Yeah, LEGO skips set numbers all the time. Plans change. Sets get canceled or delayed.

I'd hope that in my own lifetime we'd eventually learn what all those missing links were to be. :classic:

17 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

On 5/3/2018 at 8:04 AM, SpiderJazz said:

Brickset already confirms that we're getting 2 AATW Sets. Lego also claims that there will be setS (plural) coming in June 1st.

Like the case of Thor: Ragnarok, lego set numbers doesn't have to be next to each other. 

13 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76105 is Hulbuster. I assume you are talking about 76106. We are getting two Ant-Man and The Wasp sets, and we still don't know the set number for other set. Maybe it's 76106, or maybe 76113.

Yeah I speculated this before i saw that we were definitely getting 2 AM&TW sets. Such a shame. The possibility of a 7th IW set is still there, but it's pretty much nonexistent at this point

11 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Yeah I speculated this before i saw that we were definitely getting 2 AM&TW sets. Such a shame. The possibility of a 7th IW set is still there, but it's pretty much nonexistent at this point

I'm pretty sure that an article on brickset confirmed 2 AM&TW sets. Also yeah, even though it would great to the 7th set, it's highly unlikely that we will

Does anyone think LEGO will continue the Mighty Micros line? I thought this year was the weakest wave in my opinion but hope SDCC reveals a 4th wave. I’d love Mighty Micros to give us a Deadpool vs Cable in comic form since a comic based set is very unlikely.

43 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Does anyone think LEGO will continue the Mighty Micros line? I thought this year was the weakest wave in my opinion but hope SDCC reveals a 4th wave. I’d love Mighty Micros to give us a Deadpool vs Cable in comic form since a comic based set is very unlikely.

I am pretty sure mighty micros are popular with kids so I bet they will continue with 3 marvel and 3 dc in January 2019

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I am pretty sure mighty micros are popular with kids so I bet they will continue with 3 marvel and 3 dc in January 2019

I’d love for that to be true.

I’ll speculate for the 3 Marvel ones if it happens.

Spider-Man (black suit) vs Shocker 

Deadpool vs Cable (DP driving taco truck)

Wasp (comic version no helmet) vs Egghead (because of his appearance in the DLC)

That last one is a big stretch but would be cool. 

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

4 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I’d love for that to be true.

I’ll speculate for the 3 Marvel ones if it happens.

Spider-Man (black suit) vs Shocker 

Deadpool vs Cable (DP driving taco truck)

Wasp (comic version no helmet) vs Egghead (because of his appearance in the DLC)

That last one is a big stretch but would be cool. 

I'd imagine it would be Wasp vs Ghost, but it could provide a necessary helmet update to Wasp.

I would love to see Black suit Spidey vs a classic Shocker, so long as they are reasonably good enough to adapt into proper minifigures

I'm honestly eager to see Skrull minifigs when Captain Marvel comes out.  I've got my fingers crossed for an "arm-building" type set like the Outrider Dropship.

21 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

I'm honestly eager to see Skrull minifigs when Captain Marvel comes out.  I've got my fingers crossed for an "arm-building" type set like the Outrider Dropship.

Same! They’re really what I’m most excited about. Also, the possibility of getting Ronan again as well as my first Captain Marvel

On 5/16/2018 at 3:09 AM, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I hope so. They're really fun little sets. Just hoping we get a wider variety of figs with them (I've got enough Batman's, but having Nightwing and Brainiac was awesome for instance)