Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

2 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Perhaps we'll see something at Toy Fair this weekend?

Lego isn't showing anything from the summer. best we can get is descriptions from people who were shown them behind closed doors. however,  an AatW might not even be on display.

17 minutes ago, DJ Bricks said:

Lego isn't showing anything from the summer. best we can get is descriptions from people who were shown them behind closed doors. however,  an AatW might not even be on display.

If I remember correctly they're not showing anything releasing later than June, so if LEGO follows the same release strategy as last year with Spider-Man Homecoming, we could see the Ant-Man and the Wasp set released June 1st. So there's a tiny chance it could be on display. 

13 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Just a heads up to anyone who missed it, Lego got their Thor axe reeeeaaaallly accurate :wink:

You’re absolutely right! I saw the box art for an action figure on Instagram, it’s surprisingly accurate. It sort of looks like part of Groot is infused as the binding wood, which makes sense as he is in the Lego set.

7 hours ago, DJ Bricks said:

7 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

If I remember correctly they're not showing anything releasing later than June, so if LEGO follows the same release strategy as last year with Spider-Man Homecoming, we could see the Ant-Man and the Wasp set released June 1st. So there's a tiny chance it could be on display. 

Oh, and btw I think the set is a retailer exclusive. :wink:

29 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm just ecstatic that we're getting a set! Also, the 2015 Ant-Man set was a Walmart exclusive and was still shown at Toy Fair, so maybe there's a chance we could see it this weekend?

1 hour ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

I'm just ecstatic that we're getting a set! Also, the 2015 Ant-Man set was a Walmart exclusive and was still shown at Toy Fair, so maybe there's a chance we could see it this weekend?

Was it an exclusive? I got my there but i could have sworn i saw it at toys r us as well, anywho, great to get confirmation on something ant man and the wasp related

6 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Was it an exclusive? I got my there but i could have sworn i saw it at toys r us as well, anywho, great to get confirmation on something ant man and the wasp related

Actually looks like you're right, it wasn't an exclusive. Probably means the new set won't be at Toy Fair, and we'll have to wait a good while before we see 

I just got the Daily Bugle Showdown, and I would be perfectly fine with Beetle’s wings being used for Wasp. Yes, there are only two and not four but they’re the best option without a new mold and they look amazing. I’d rather get a new helmet mold than a new wing mold to be perfectly honest. 

So I have an idea for the rumored seventh set. Supposedly some Lego Store workers have commented it includes a big-fig. I wonder: what if the set were Thanos’ Sanctuary II?

It could be just large enough to seat a big fig in the interior with the long wings built onto the sides of the hull, and it wouldn’t have to be the most expensive thing. Given he isn’t directly in combat, this could include him without the armor, in addition to an Infinity Gauntlet without any of the stones. (I mention this possible inclusion because of the extras included in the other six sets).

It would also serve as an opportunity to include eye-patch Thor and Loki depending on the setting, as well as characters we didn’t get in the ragnarok wave such as Heimdall and Korg (like how we got Shuri after the Black Panther wave).

Edited by Aegis2000

On 06/03/2018 at 7:53 PM, Aegis2000 said:

So I have an idea for the rumored seventh set. Supposedly some Lego Store workers have commented it includes a big-fig. I wonder: what if the set were Thanos’ Sanctuary II?

It could be just large enough to seat a big fig in the interior with the long wings built onto the sides of the hull, and it wouldn’t have to be the most expensive thing. Given he isn’t directly in combat, this could include him without the armor, in addition to an Infinity Gauntlet without any of the stones. (I mention this possible inclusion because of the extras included in the other six sets).

It would also serve as an opportunity to include eye-patch Thor and Loki depending on the setting, as well as characters we didn’t get in the ragnarok wave such as Heimdall and Korg (like how we got Shuri after the Black Panther wave).

I like this. I wouldn't mind the collector's shop either. I'd rather they included characters that are painfully absent from this wave though, like Bucky, an accurate Thanos with a good expression, Thor with an eyepatch/scar, Nebula, etc than a bunch of characters that don't really matter that much or will undoubtedly be identical to recent figures, like Heimdall, Loki, Mantis, etc.

On 6.03.2018 at 8:53 PM, Aegis2000 said:

It was said to be a pretty small set, probably 30$ - 50$.

On 12.02.2018 at 11:40 PM, SpiderJazz said:

So we are getting only one retailer exclusive set, right?

On 2/12/2018 at 4:00 PM, Legocity2713 said:

Just a heads up to anyone who missed it, Lego got their Thor axe reeeeaaaallly accurate :wink:

Funny I always thought Thor's weapon was a hammer, some special hammer from some God, Oden, I think. Not real sure, it has literally been decades since I read any of that stuff and I've not seen any of the movies. 

6 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Funny I always thought Thor's weapon was a hammer, some special hammer from some God, Oden, I think. Not real sure, it has literally been decades since I read any of that stuff and I've not seen any of the movies. 

He lost it in Ragnarok when Hela destroyed the hammer.  Its in the movies.  So if you haven't been following them that's why he has no hammer and has a new weapon for Infinity War.

The movies are good you should watch them.  The sets are really nice though.  I really like teenage groot.  The outriders are cool.  I really like the Thor set. I can't wait to get the rest.  

Thanks @zoth33 for filling me in on that, looks like I got some movies to watch. 

I do have a lot of sets, never seen the movies or read the book, seems strange now. Star Wars, Ninjago, The Lego Batman Movie, GOTG and pretty much all the Super Hero ones. Guess I need to check them out. 

My main theories for the rumoured 7th infinity war sets

1) Thanos' Sanctuary II. Even though the price is stated at £30-£50 i think you could get a smaller scale build out of that, with a Thanos big fig (bald hopefully) and 2 or 3 more characters. I'd want to see Eyepatch Thor, Loki, and either Heimdall or someone else. I think a bald Thanos won't happen but i'm still holding on hope. This is my least likely guess

2) The Collector's shop on Knowhere. It would be really easy to make a small set piece of of this, similar size to the original Sanctum Sanctorum maybe? Again Bald Thanos, the Collector, maybe one of the black order like Ebony Maw?

3) The Q Ship. A scaled down version of the ship, with (of course) Bald Thanos and maybe Peter Parker in Civilian clothes. I'd also want Wong and maybe another character or two. Maybe even a new Hulk. Getting two big figs isn't unheard of, like the Hulk v Red Hulk set.

4) Something that absolutely no one could possibly guess because it's a total spoiler and we wouldn't even know the scene/characters are in the film. I'd want that bald Thanos yet again and maybe an exclusive spoiler fig (maybe Peter Dinklage's character?) among assorted characters based on the scene. If it's in Wakanda I wouldn't mind getting bucky. If it's in New York I'd want Wong

I think that the biggest characters we need to see in the 7th set are an accurate Thanos, Bucky, and Scarlet Witch, which a Wakanda based set could easily give us.

I’m still curious if we are actually getting a infinity war exclusive set. I think there is a chance people assumed antman and the wasp set was an infinity war exclusive because they thought antman and the wasp would be a normal retail sets not retail exclusives. Also if this set is 30-40 dollars, it’s not going to include thanos. Lego is smart and wouldn’t include what is most likely the most desirable figure of this wave in a cheaper set then what is already on the market. Also if this is coming , it could include characters we haven’t gotten yet but it most likely includes some sort of spoilery character. Look at what they did with the civil war set. They included some of the missing characters but they had Spider-Man who was a spoilery character even though marvel revealed him in the trailer

there is talk of another Spidey suit( besides the homecoming and ironspider) showing up at some point in Avengers 3 or 4, maybe it debuts at the end of IW and that is spoilery and will show in this set too