Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

On 12/7/2017 at 9:43 PM, Battlinpanther said:

Anyone have a timeline of when we should expect to see images of the IW sets?

If they are in this catalogue like the Avengers and Avengers;AoU sets, then mid December. If not then Mid January like the GOTG2 sets.

Edited by Scarilian

49 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You guys think we can have sets based on that movie? Probably just a promotional one?

Not a chance since this is a purely Sony movie, not Marvel/Sony like Homecoming. And we've already gotten one Miles Morales Spidey variant.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

You guys think we can have sets based on that movie? Probably just a promotional one?

I wouldn't expect sets based on the movie. A summer 2018 or winter 2019 classic Spider-Man wave is likely, hopefully with some new villains and Spideys.

I hope we could at least get a new miles however since i missed the last one

Also, that animation looks PHENOMENAL! Hard to believe its the same company that made the ✋???? movie

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Captain America from infinity war might have leaked

1 hour ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Where?!

I DMed mariopower on Instagram. He confirmed that the Nomad figure is fake but that another Black Order member will be leaked very soon, since he’s getting 10 of the figure in 2 weeks. 

5 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I DMed mariopower on Instagram. He confirmed that the Nomad figure is fake but that another Black Order member will be leaked very soon, since he’s getting 10 of the figure in 2 weeks. 

Oh nice, I hope it’s Cull Obsidian. Hopefully he makes up for the Thanos figure. 

Just now, NeutralNoodle said:

Oh nice, I hope it’s Cull Obsidian. Hopefully he makes up for the Thanos figure. 

I’d be happy with anyone really. Really excited to see how they do Corvus Glaive’s weapon (I’m hoping for a new mold) and Cull Obsidian should be cool since he has an awesome design in the movie. I wish we would get a new bigfig mold for him, but I’m expecting Lego to use the regular one. 

6 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’d be happy with anyone really. Really excited to see how they do Corvus Glaive’s weapon (I’m hoping for a new mold) and Cull Obsidian should be cool since he has an awesome design in the movie. I wish we would get a new bigfig mold for him, but I’m expecting Lego to use the regular one. 

Yeah, I’m also looking forward to see the Ebony Maw fig. I think Cull Obsidian probably deserves a new mold but I think TLG could get by on the Darkseid mold. 

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I DMedmariopower on Instagram. He confirmed that the Nomad figure is fake but that another Black Order member will be leaked very soon, since he’s getting 10 of the figure in 2 weeks. 

10 of each? Or 10 different characters. Sorry just want to be clear. 

Same thing, any of those Black Order members will be welcome. Because it's a new character, But I;m more excited to see Ebony Maw, my hopes TLG uses a new mold for his head. 

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

10 of each? Or 10 different characters. Sorry just want to be clear. 

Same thing, any of those Black Order members will be welcome. Because it's a new character, But I;m more excited to see Ebony Maw, my hopes TLG uses a new mold for his head. 

He’ll be getting 10 figures of the same Black Order member. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

He’ll be getting 10 figures of the same Black Order member. 

I see. He'll be opening the new IG shop right? I'll keep an eye on that

16 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Not a chance since this is a purely Sony movie, not Marvel/Sony like Homecoming. And we've already gotten one Miles Morales Spidey variant.

There may be a possibility that merchandising for the movie will be handled by Disney, just in same way they did for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Therefore, if that will be the case, we might see products for the movie.

From Wikipedia:

Disney Consumer Products announced a merchandise product line for the film at the American International Toy Fair on February 17, 2014.

I don't know how many Spider-Men will appear in this film, or who specifically; but, I hope to see Noir Spider-Man in the movie, therefore giving him a chance to appear in minifigure form if sets are done for the movie.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

There may be a possibility that merchandising for the movie will be handled by Disney, just in same way they did for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Therefore, if that will be the case, we might see products for the movie.

From Wikipedia:

I don't know how many Spider-Men will appear in this film, or who specifically; but, I hope to see Noir Spider-Man in the movie, therefore giving him a chance to appear in minifigure form if sets are done for the movie.

Just like TASM 2 - Electro Minifig

Just now, Lego Petman said:

Will we see sets based on Marvel Punisher story?

Currently, there's no set based on Netflix shows. and I don't think we will have one. The chance of having a Punisher minifigure is by TLG releasing a comic based one.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Currently, there's no set based on Netflix shows. and I don't think we will have one. The chance of having a Punisher minifigure is by TLG releasing a comic based one.

I think Punisher is a major character and i hope he will be represented as a minifigure in any set.By the way the serial on Netflix is a good one.