Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

14 minutes ago, BrickFan1 said:

I can't wait for the new Spiderman Sets!

As of right now the only confirmed Spider-Man sets for 2018 are that one IW set and the mighty micros/juniors line

31 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Ooo, I hope he plans on showing those off   *oh2*

I tried to ask him when he'd release them but he said his source asked him not to, and that I'd have to wait until March for them to actually come out :/ understandably so, however apparently he only got the info to begin with because of his following on YouTube and Instagram, so that's why I didn't try to find his source myself lol

Happy to hear that mariopower has IW minifigures, hope he reveals them soon. While everyone is hyped about Iron Spider minifigure, I'm more interested in Steve Rogers, as in leaked Comicon trailer he has a full beard and no mask. Hopefully this mean we're getting new prints and Cris Evans accurate face. 

I was just looking at the 2018 SW sets and noticed they have a new piece with swooshy hair plus a headset and comlink. The little comlink is unfortunate but I think think it would look great recolored on Peter Quill.

Has anyone tried to make a more screen accurate Grandmaster? I was thinking dark gray Venkman hair and metallic gray pants.

Edited by doclord

6 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

-snip-

I am noticing a few inconsistencies in your remarks - for example the set photo's showed Ebony Maw (Not Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf) Vs Doctor Strange. I am also slightly skeptical as to why Mario_Power would tell specifically you, and seemingly nobody else, about the figures Mario has. If Mario wanted it to be public knowledge chances are Mario would have just said and if Mario was going to share/leak them Mario probably would have done so.

Either way, a potential big-fig Thanos figure does not confirm that is the only variant of Thanos we will get - it could be from the main battle set or potentially the D2C with us getting a different version of Thanos in another set.

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I am noticing a few inconsistencies in your remarks - for example the set photo's showed Ebony Maw (Not Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf) Vs Doctor Strange. I am also slightly skeptical as to why Mario_Power would tell specifically you, and seemingly nobody else, about the figures Mario has. If Mario wanted it to be public knowledge chances are Mario would have just said and if Mario was going to share/leak them Mario probably would have done so.

Either way, a potential big-fig Thanos figure does not confirm that is the only variant of Thanos we will get - it could be from the main battle set or potentially the D2C with us getting a different version of Thanos in another set.

easy, I asked, he answered. Have none of you tried asking these people who leak this stuff? lol I am no one special and he told me these things

5 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

also he was wearing a motion capture suit, it was an honest mistake, he could've been elmo and I still would've accidently said the only other villain I knew who was in that seen, I'm sorry

10 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

At the end of the official Black Panther trailer, when his claws come out and purple light ripples down his suit, you can see his pupils instead of the usual white covering. I think that’s what the eyes open figure is going for. 

Good call! Could very well be.

8 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

He only is in possession of 4 figures currently. Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Thanos. The only other bit of info he told me is that Spider-Man is in his Iron Spider outfit :)

He has been so patient with everyone I appreciate his kindness so much.

I am in high hopes that thanos will have a new molded hand with the infinity gauntlet, so we can be able to put all the "infinity stones" on it

Also the set photos for IW show the actor who plays Cull Obsidian attacking doctor strange, so he most likely will be in that sanctum sanctorum set as well. Iron Man was shown being filmed in that scene as well as Bruce banner.

Indeed, I can only imagine how inundated he must be as he is the most high profile person on the leak front -- he's been incredibly patient and great. :thumbup: 

For a very, very small example, I've only been to market with live pics / vids of a couple of figs and I cannot begin to tell you the people who come out of the woodworks hounding you for information -- and a lot of them are incredibly aggressive, rude and extremely presumptuous and entitled -- it's like, "excuse me, who are you and why do I owe you anything?" LOL. It's absolutely mind-boggling how rude and selfish people are -- you provide / share some information and it's never, ever enough. Of course, there are the occasional people who are appreciative (not that this is what is required -- it's nice, but not necessary), but at the least try and be civil and courteous. /end semi-rant. There is a reason why there is a saying "no good deed ever goes unpunished."

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

I also asked mariopower56 about the Infinity War minifigures, and he said that he’s just seen them and they weren’t leaked anywhere yet. 

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

I can shed a little light here without revealing too much and protecting my own sources. We cannot know the motivations or guidelines behind the source(s) of the original leaks -- but they want to have some modicum control in terms of the flow of information that is hitting the market. 

A "conspiracy / tin foil hat" take would be that TLG actually encourages, supplies information to trusted sources to create "buzz" in the market, rather than being true "leaks" per se (of course there are the leaks that TLG doesn't sanction / approve which gets shut down quickly).

At any rate, I trust Mario's information and sources. If he says he has seen something or has something, I believe him. Whether he has been given the greenlight to release them is another thing entirely. 

Let's all have a little bit of consideration and gratitude for the information that we are getting. Recall there have been a lot of great providers of information we have enjoyed in the past here at EB, but a lot of them have stopped or gone away. Let's be appreciative of what information we do get as all I am saying.

13 hours ago, doclord said:

Has anyone tried to make a more screen accurate Grandmaster? I was thinking dark gray Venkman hair and metallic gray pants.

You're going to want to use light gray or even white for the hair. Dark gray doesn't look good. 

I read the Black Panther prelude comic. In there are some shots of the Royal Talon Fighter. The copilot seat is directly behind the pilot so if TLG makes the ship design similar to the X-Men Blackbird it would be movie accurate. 

I have seen one of the black panther sets in HD, looked to be a 20-30 dollar set, had black panther, clawe, and that person in the leaked figs with the red torso and the new hair piece. It also had a black ship, was in an oval shape. I’ll let you know if I see any more. I can not share the images though, but when they are revealed next week you will see that my descriptions are correct.

Edited by Parkerlegomaster

If anyone wants to see how the BP fig could have looked like with a proper Cowl and arm and leg print -- I have posted a pic on both Flickr and Instagram.

44 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

If anyone wants to see how the BP fig could have looked like with a proper Cowl and arm and leg print -- I have posted a pic on both Flickr and Instagram.

Always love your stuff my friend. Sent you a DM on my personal a while back - not sure if you had the chance to see it!

Does anyone think the Sanctum Sanctorum could be done in the Avengers Tower style? That would be a really nice way to release an iconic Marvel building which can be included in city displays.

1 hour ago, Parkerlegomaster said:

I have seen one of the black panther sets in HD, looked to be a 20-30 dollar set, had black panther, clawe, and that person in the leaked figs with the red torso and the new hair piece. It also had a black ship, was in an oval shape. I’ll let you know if I see any more. I can not share the images though, but when they are revealed next week you will see that my descriptions are correct.

Wasn’t klaw confirmed to be in the bigger set along with golden jaguar 

23 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wasn’t klaw confirmed to be in the bigger set along with golden jaguar 

It probably is the $30 set. Klaue was supposed to be in it, though I don’t know why Golden Jaguar is missing.

19 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

It probably is the $30 set. Klaue was supposed to be in it, though I don’t know why Golden Jaguar is missing.

Yeah I believe he is just missing one of the Killmonger variants because one should be in both sets whether it’s Golden Jaguar and then the Masked version.

23 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Let's all have a little bit of consideration and gratitude for the information that we are getting. Recall there have been a lot of great providers of information we have enjoyed in the past here at EB, but a lot of them have stopped or gone away. Let's be appreciative of what information we do get as all I am saying.

Mario i trust. A new member who is relaying context of a PM and was the only one relaying these aspects has an understandable level of scrutiny. It's nothing against the user, just trust takes time to build. I am appreciative of all trustworthy information. I am solely cautious of fake information which was had been spread other years and the 'trusted person sent me this' is a tactic i could see them using.

On 26/11/2017 at 1:01 AM, TurnOffTheDark said:

also he was wearing a motion capture suit, it was an honest mistake, he could've been elmo and I still would've accidently said the only other villain I knew who was in that seen, I'm sorry

It's fine, i was probably too harsh on that aspect - i just tend to follow the making of the movie rather closely and to me it was a situation where i remember the 'EB-MAW' on his shoulder and unless you were focused on it you would probably not notice i guess.

10 hours ago, LegoFan117 said:

Always love your stuff my friend. Sent you a DM on my personal a while back - not sure if you had the chance to see it!

Does anyone think the Sanctum Sanctorum could be done in the Avengers Tower style? That would be a really nice way to release an iconic Marvel building which can be included in city displays.

I'd honestly hope it would be slightly better than the Avengers Tower style - that one seemed a little lacking. Though i do like the idea of mini-diorama style set-ups for each layer/room.

13 hours ago, LegoFan117 said:

Thanks for the kind words. I don't recall the DM, can you send me another one?

Well with hd footage from the trailer leaking and the vanity fair infinity war covers coming out, my guess is marvel is starting to promote the movie, meaning we could see The LEGO infinity war catalogue image leaking soon

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well with hd footage from the trailer leaking and the vanity fair infinity war covers coming out, my guess is marvel is starting to promote the movie, meaning we could see The LEGO infinity war catalogue image leaking soon

Absolutely. "It's about damn time" in the words of Hope Van Dyne! :laugh:

Edited by agoodfella77

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I'm almost certain we are getting the trailer in three days - given the recent post of a comical number '3' on the official facebook page for the Russo Brothers

- Trailer (3 days time - either 30th November or 1st December)
- Catalogue (Mid December - Around the 15th Onwards)
- Official Pictures (Late January - around the 22nd)

Images are appearing for a Marvel celebratory photoshoot thing - some are wearing the Infinity War outfits so i've reposted so people can get a better look below. This is for a photoshoot so aspects such as Mjolnir along with other things are different to how they'll be in Infinity War.

marvel-holiday-2018-ss01.jpg
marvel-holiday-2018-ss02.jpg
marvel-holiday-2018-ss03.jpg
marvel-holiday-2018-ss04.jpg
marvel-holiday-2018-ss05.jpg
marvel-holiday-2018-ss07.jpg
marvel-holiday-2018-ss06.jpg
Edited by Scarilian

35 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I'm almost certain we are getting the trailer in three days - given the recent post of a comical number '3' on the official facebook page for the Russo Brothers

- Trailer (3 days time - either 30th November or 1st December)
- Catalogue (Mid December - Around the 15th Onwards)
- Official Pictures (Late January - around the 22nd)

People are also saying it could be December 3rd as well. My guess is the catalogue could show up from the 11-24th based on past dates. I hope there is a catalogue leaked for these sets because we could see these before the end of December