Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Pretty sure that will be one of the most awaitiedminifig of 2018 wave, Iron Spider. My hopes are high with this one seeing how they did the SM: H Stark upgraded suit , very intricate and with great desigin ( tho mask is just a re-use ) I'm looking for a same level or much better printing for Iron Spider. 

As for Ironman, like in the concept art that was shown, he will be supporting cannon arms / alien like wings / it would be really awesome to get a new mold for those elements.

I expect the canon arms will be a reuse of the elect used for Cyborgs canon in the Justice League line. 

Black panther images should be coming any day now. Saw a sneak peek, can’t say anything, but they’re pretty cool!

Edited by Parkerlegomaster

Just now, Parkerlegomaster said:

Black panther images should be coming any day now. Saw a sneak peek, can’t say anything, but they’re pretty cool!

Right...:sadnew:

4 hours ago, Parkerlegomaster said:

Anyone could say that...

Clear pics of the Black Panther and Killmonger and also the Back Shots on my Instagram.

I'll also be posting a YouTube video review of these figs -- check out my Insta or Flickr profile for links.

Edited by agoodfella77

10 hours ago, Parkerlegomaster said:

I'll back up the fact that the odds that a fellow has seen the sets are slim.

@agoodfella77 is completely legit with his BP figs. All three of them will be appearing in one or the other of the two sets, along with the two that @Mariopower disclosed, and two other figures.

Not sure if it got cleared up already, but I can tell you that the two alleged Ant-Man & Wasp boxes are not the real deal. There's almost zero chance that we'd be seeing them this early.

Edited by Azani

52 minutes ago, Azani said:

I'll back up the fact that the odds that a fellow has seen the sets are slim.

@agoodfella77 is completely legit with his BP figs. All three of them will be appearing in one or the other of the two sets, along with the two that @Mariopower disclosed, and two other figures.

Not sure if it got cleared up already, but I can tell you that the two alleged Ant-Man & Wasp boxes are not the real deal. There's almost zero chance that we'd be seeing them this early.

Thanks for the support! :laugh:

To be honest, the pics don't do the figs real justice -- initially when I saw the figs without inspecting them in hand, all I could focus on was the lack of printing on the headpiece, arms and legs -- but I can tell you that the design and print on them are really well done -- very happy with them.

Will be doing a full review on YouTube.

1 hour ago, agoodfella77 said:

Thanks for the support! :laugh:

To be honest, the pics don't do the figs real justice -- initially when I saw the figs without inspecting them in hand, all I could focus on was the lack of printing on the headpiece, arms and legs -- but I can tell you that the design and print on them are really well done -- very happy with them.

Will be doing a full review on YouTube.

Awesome! Nice pics and atleast now we have the confirmation that those figs are legit. Can't wait for the reveal of the whole sets!

My video review is now up on YouTube. Not sure if I can link it here, just to be safe, check -- check my account links in my Signature!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Edited by agoodfella77

I’m a little disappointed those turned out to be the official minifigures. The head mold printing would’ve been good enough.

Anyways what outfit you guys think Klaue will be wearing? He wears that suit and construction looking outfit in the trailers.

Black Panther suit variants thoughts;

Unlike the previous Black Panther we have gotten, all of them feature less detail and no printing for the 'ear' piece that they have. The open eyed version is on a different suit to the Civil War version so it's not worth getting even for the altered head. The head prints seem messy in terms of design and all (except the eyes open one) lack the 'Panther' style look they were going for. Killmonger is the closest to having as much detail as the Civil War Black Panther figure, and the raised printing on all of these helps to an extent, but not enough to justify getting them. Especially when the raised printing is not particularly viewable except from certain angles. This lack of printing is starting to get stupid, especially when we had sets like Ant-Man where we got three figures with unique head, torso, leg and helmet printing in 2015 and here we are two years later and they couldn't even be bothered giving us printing on the tiny 'ear' piece this time.

They all feel incomplete and I'm not interested in incomplete representations of the MCU characters anymore - a simple line or two of print would have been enough, or even giving the Man Of Steel Zod legs if they were not going to print something new. At least I don't have to worry about getting these anymore - especially with one of the Infinity War sets already containing another Black Panther suit which will hopefully be better than these. Shall just save for the Infinity War sets which hopefully will be where all the money they are saving from incomplete figures is going.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Black Panther suit variants thoughts;

Unlike the previous Black Panther we have gotten, all of them feature less detail and no printing for the 'ear' piece that they have. The open eyed version is on a different suit to the Civil War version so it's not worth getting even for the altered head. The head prints seem messy in terms of design and all (except the eyes open one) lack the 'Panther' style look they were going for. Killmonger is the closest to having as much detail as the Civil War Black Panther figure, and the raised printing on all of these helps to an extent, but not enough to justify getting them. Especially when the raised printing is not particularly viewable except from certain angles. This lack of printing is starting to get stupid, especially when we had sets like Ant-Man where we got three figures with unique head, torso, leg and helmet printing in 2015 and here we are two years later and they couldn't even be bothered giving us printing on the tiny 'ear' piece this time.

They all feel incomplete and I'm not interested in incomplete representations of the MCU characters anymore - a simple line or two of print would have been enough, or even giving the Man Of Steel Zod legs if they were not going to print something new. At least I don't have to worry about getting these anymore - especially with one of the Infinity War sets already containing another Black Panther suit which will hopefully be better than these. Shall just save for the Infinity War sets which hopefully will be where all the money they are saving from incomplete figures is going.

Well we don't know how detailed the IW set minifigs will be, plus whose to say that the BP in the IW sets will have leg/arm printing?

31 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Well we don't know how detailed the IW set minifigs will be, plus whose to say that the BP in the IW sets will have leg/arm printing?

My hope is that the Black Panther figure in that sets will either have printing or be in a set with other good quality figures to justify it. I have the Civil War Black Panther so i'm not particularly racing to go after his solo movie sets unless the figures are better or interesting villain designs. At this stage i'm just focused on getting the line-up of Avengers for Infinity War in costumes that i think are the best (Not going for film accuracy as much, just well done Lego figures)

Edited by Scarilian

What is the open-eyed suit supposed to be? The Civil War suit but with open eyes?

Ugh, the lack of leg printing really hurts these guys. I understand that there isn't much details on the legs, but even minimal printing (like Zod's legs) would go a long way to prevent them from looking so... plain.

Thanks for the sneak peek by the way, agoodfella77!

13 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

What is the open-eyed suit supposed to be? The Civil War suit but with open eyes?

Both of the new figures are the same suit, except one has open eye slots, the other is glowing blue

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

My hope is that the Black Panther figure in that sets will either have printing or be in a set with other good quality figures to justify it. I have the Civil War Black Panther so i'm not particularly racing to go after his solo movie sets unless the figures are better or interesting villain designs. At this stage i'm just focused on getting the line-up of Avengers for Infinity War in costumes that i think are the best (Not going for film accuracy as much, just well done Lego figures)

I understand how you feel, My heart is set out on getting whatever set has Spider-Man in it, and if that means buying the most expensive set then so be it lol. I am more hopeful for a Peter Parker variant however

Mario power on instagram has confirmed with me that Thanos is in fact a big fig, I am increasingly trusting his credibility more

5 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I understand how you feel, My heart is set out on getting whatever set has Spider-Man in it, and if that means buying the most expensive set then so be it lol. I am more hopeful for a Peter Parker variant however

Mario power on instagram has confirmed with me that Thanos is in fact a big fig, I am increasingly trusting his credibility more

Bigfig Thanos is a way to go! 2016 version wasn't that bad tbh, but IW has him without armor and helmet, not sure what to expect from his bigfig, hopefully lego will do a great job with him and the rest of IW characters, as 2017 Marvel line has been a huge letdown!

10 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why anyone would assume the IW BP would have full complement of printing. That's not a very strong assumption to make.

Btw, I'll be posting the new BP fig with the MoS legs and also a custom cowl -- which should give a much better representation of what the fig should have looked like on my Flickr / Insta

Edited by agoodfella77

8 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Did he have anything to say about Cull Obsidian?  He has the same body type are Hulk or Thanos, so I would hope LEGO gives him a big fig and not a build.  My other concern would be Groot.  Supposedly in the movie, Groot is still a bit young compared to his age in Guardians 1.  I would think his smaller size would result in a regular mini figure and not another disproportional buildable.

9 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

Ugh, the lack of leg printing really hurts these guys. I understand that there isn't much details on the legs, but even minimal printing (like Zod's legs) would go a long way to prevent them from looking so... plain.

Thanks for the sneak peek by the way, agoodfella77!

This is a really good question -- the open eyes is a bit of a puzzler -- I can only assume that the Cowl has the ability to open its eyes?

And yes the lack of leg printing is a HUGE bummer.

No probs btw, thanks for the support!

9 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

This is HUGE news -- I'm so happy that Thanos is a Big Fig instead of brick built.

I can also vouch for Mario Power -- he's a very credible source -- and a really good nice guy as well! :laugh:

46 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

This is a really good question -- the open eyes is a bit of a puzzler -- I can only assume that the Cowl has the ability to open its eyes?

This is HUGE news -- I'm so happy that Thanos is a Big Fig instead of brick built.

I can also vouch for Mario Power -- he's a very credible source -- and a really good nice guy as well! :laugh:

At the end of the official Black Panther trailer, when his claws come out and purple light ripples down his suit, you can see his pupils instead of the usual white covering. I think that’s what the eyes open figure is going for. 

2 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

Did he have anything to say about Cull Obsidian?  He has the same body type are Hulk or Thanos, so I would hope LEGO gives him a big fig and not a build.  My other concern would be Groot.  Supposedly in the movie, Groot is still a bit young compared to his age in Guardians 1.  I would think his smaller size would result in a regular mini figure and not another disproportional buildable.

He only is in possession of 4 figures currently. Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Thanos. The only other bit of info he told me is that Spider-Man is in his Iron Spider outfit :)

2 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

He has been so patient with everyone I appreciate his kindness so much.

5 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why anyone would assume the IW BP would have full complement of printing. That's not a very strong assumption to make.

Btw, I'll be posting the new BP fig with the MoS legs and also a custom cowl -- which should give a much better representation of what the fig should have looked like on my Flickr / Insta

5 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Bigfig Thanos is a way to go! 2016 version wasn't that bad tbh, but IW has him without armor and helmet, not sure what to expect from his bigfig, hopefully lego will do a great job with him and the rest of IW characters, as 2017 Marvel line has been a huge letdown!

I am in high hopes that thanos will have a new molded hand with the infinity gauntlet, so we can be able to put all the "infinity stones" on it

2 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

Also the set photos for IW show the actor who plays Cull Obsidian attacking doctor strange, so he most likely will be in that sanctum sanctorum set as well. Iron Man was shown being filmed in that scene as well as Bruce banner.

24 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

He only is in possession of 4 figures currently. Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Thanos. The only other bit of info he told me is that Spider-Man is in his Iron Spider outfit :)

Ooo, I hope he plans on showing those off   *oh2*

30 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Also the set photos for IW show the actor who plays Cull Obsidian attacking doctor strange, so he most likely will be in that sanctum sanctorum set as well. 

Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw are in the Sanctum Sanctorum set, yes.