Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I am a bit surprised that the biggest Infinity War set is the Sanctum Sanctorum, not something Thanos or vehicle centric. However, I hope we get a really awesome full building with some interior details! I wouldn’t like a purely interior set like the first Sanctum Sanctorum as much. 

I really hope Peter Parker is included in this set as we haven't gotten a minifigure of him in over a decade! (Since the Spider-Man 2 sets back in 2004)

Hopefully these sets are revealed in mid-December and come out in February/March.

NOTE TO EVERYONE

We've angered the wrong people in the wrong legal departments...do not under any circumstances post the leaked (and unconfirmed...?)  Marvel 2018 set descriptions here on Eurobricks

• The staff and I are removing all postings of said set descriptions from this and every thread.
  • Do not repost them here or post links/instructions on how to find them elsewhere.
  • We will not censure discussion of them, only censure the leaked material in question.  

There will be no second warnings on this. Posting leaked material is a ban-able offence.  

Thanks. :thumbup:

Guess that confirms the leak as official then... not sure why they would be angered if the leak was fake... xD

22 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The only thing is I don’t know if a brick built thanos would look good. It’s either going to be too bulky or too skinny or too big. An Ares type build would be too big. Honestly maybe the gauntlet would be printed  or a new mold

A Brick-built Thanos could work i suppose - depends how it is done. Once again, he has size shifted in the animated TV series, so it could happen in the film which could justify a brick-built figure.

I still expect that Thanos will get two different set forms - one brick-built, the other a big-fig.

At this stage just interested to see the sets now and hopefully judge how much i need to save up. If the Outriders are good then may army build them.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I am a bit surprised that the biggest Infinity War set is Sanctum Sanctorum

The lists we got was only a few sets, not all of them. Pretty sure we are getting a D2C set that may be the biggest set.

Though it does make sense that Sanctum Sanctorum would be re-done, as it is easily more visually appealing than the Avengers Mansion and can provide more interesting features. It also had a large role in Doctor Strange's movie and, due to the description, may have a large role in Infinity war.

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Scarilian said:

Guess that confirms the leak as official then... not sure why they would be angered if the leak was fake... xD

Pretty much said all i need to about the set that interested me the most and my thoughts on how they will portray Thanos (As both a Ares/Mech-sized build and as a big-fig) - just interested to see the sets now and hopefully judge how much i need to save up. If the Outriders are good then may army build them.

The lists we got was only a few sets, not all of them. Pretty sure we are getting a D2C set that may be the biggest set.

Though it does make sense that Sanctum Sanctorum would be re-done, as it is easily more visually appealing than the Avengers Mansion and can provide more interesting features. It also had a large role in Doctor Strange's movie and, due to the description, may have a large role in Infinity war.

Yeah, I know about the D2C, I just meant the regular retail sets. I’m assuming the D2C will either be the New Avengers HQ or maybe the Sanctuary II, which would be amazing. 

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

Loads of official images leaking, from licensed and non-licensed themes alike. Fingers crossed we’ll get the Black Panther sets. I’m not expecting anything beyond those (no Infinity War). 

The Black Panther movie comes out in February right? Is it fair to assume that the sets would come out around late December/early January?

17 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

The Black Panther movie comes out in February right? Is it fair to assume that the sets would come out around late December/early January?

The sets will come out January 1st.

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I am a bit surprised that the biggest Infinity War set is the Sanctum Sanctorum, not something Thanos or vehicle centric. However, I hope we get a really awesome full building with some interior details! I wouldn’t like a purely interior set like the first Sanctum Sanctorum as much. 

You know that there's a D2C coming right? If that's the case probably that will be the biggest set.

5 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

NOTE TO EVERYONE

We've angered the wrong people in the wrong legal departments...do not under any circumstances post the leaked (and unconfirmed...?)  Marvel 2018 set descriptions here on Eurobricks

• The staff and I are removing all postings of said set descriptions from this and every thread.
  • Do not repost them here or post links/instructions on how to find them elsewhere.
  • We will not censure discussion of them, only censure the leaked material in question.  

There will be no second warnings on this. Posting leaked material is a ban-able offence.  

Thanks. :thumbup:

Acknowledged, and thank you.

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

You know that there's a D2C coming right? If that's the case probably that will be the biggest set.

Acknowledged, and thank you.

Yes, as I said in my other post a few posts up, I do know about the D2C. I just meant the Sanctum was the biggest retail set. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yes, as I said in my other post a few posts up, I do know about the D2C. I just meant the Sanctum was the biggest retail set. 

Oh I missed that, sorry! But yea it looks like Sanctum is the biggest retail set based on the description. And also I'm one of those peeps asking for a peter parker minfigure! #LegoHearUs #MakeItHappen

11 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Loads of official images leaking, from licensed and non-licensed themes alike. Fingers crossed we’ll get the Black Panther sets. I’m not expecting anything beyond those (no Infinity War). 

If we get catalogue pics then we'll see the Infinity War sets early - kind of like what happened with the AoU sets around the 15th December. Though we probably wont get official good pictures of the Infinity War sets until January. Black Panther pictures will definitely be within a month though.

13 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, I know about the D2C, I just meant the regular retail sets. I’m assuming the D2C will either be the New Avengers HQ or maybe the Sanctuary II, which would be amazing. 

Would prefer the Sanctuary II as the Avengers HQ from what we've seen of in in-film so far does not look that interesting in terms of design. The Sanctuary II would make more sense given it's Thanos's ship so we could see a Big-Fig Thanos and maybe a few of the characters missing from the descriptions such as Nebula and Drax. All depends on the quality of the build though, as i dont think we've had a great villain vehicle for the Marvel movie line so far.

Edited by Scarilian

From what I've seen from the movie, the Sanctum Sanctorum is going to be an important place with a big role in the movie. 

So maybe the Sanctum Sanctorum is going to be the D2C set. That would be awesome imo.

15 minutes ago, Winter Soldier said:

From what I've seen from the movie, the Sanctum Sanctorum is going to be an important place with a big role in the movie. 

So maybe the Sanctum Sanctorum is going to be the D2C set. That would be awesome imo.

The sanctum sanctorum is the largest retail set 

32 minutes ago, Winter Soldier said:

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The sanctum sanctorum is the largest retail set 

Yeah. I don’t see them giving us a largest and smaller erosion of a location in one wave. Add-ones are one thing, like Hogwarts, but I don’t think two Sanctum Sanctorums are plausible 

55 minutes ago, Winter Soldier said:

If they’re making a $100 Sanctum Sanctorum set in March, I highly doubt that it’ll be followed up with a $150-200 Sanctum a week or two later. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If they’re making a $100 Sanctum Sanctorum set in March, I highly doubt that it’ll be followed up with a $150-200 Sanctum a week or two later. 

Correct. That would be alotfor just a same content, $100 is a big price for a set, D2C should be an entirely different location or content. 

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

If we get catalogue pics then we'll see the Infinity War sets early - kind of like what happened with the AoU sets around the 15th December. Though we probably wont get official good pictures of the Infinity War sets until January. Black Panther pictures will definitely be within a month though.

I'm hoping for sooner. Can't wait for the Royal Talon Fighter build! I'm going to decide if I'll buy the whole set or just the figs.

With eight sets the Infinity War wave will be expensive, but hopefully it will be worth it. For the D2C, an Avengers Facility sounds very interesting. Better start saving for all of these and Black Panther sets now.

So how big can we expect this Sanctrum to be, two floors maybe? Personally I'm hoping it looks like the second Arkham Asylum.  

Over on Instagram, Mario’s story shows 76101 as being a Black Panther set when it really is and Infinity War set. Curious if that is a mistake.

Is this thread still safe for people who do not want to read any spoilers? Or is it better to stay away for a while?

9 minutes ago, Borex said:

Is this thread still safe for people who do not want to read any spoilers? Or is it better to stay away for a while?

It's a discussion for future sets that has the spoilers on it. So I really don't know. Because we're talking about what's coming, so in my point of view if you don't want to get spoiled probably you just want to get away with this thread.

I personally don't have the intention to spoil the movie but that contents of the sets have it and that's the purpose of this thread.

Back to topic:

We now have a very blurry pictures of the Mighty Micros sets all of 'em. (including DC) 

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's a discussion for future sets that has the spoilers on it. So I really don't know. Because we're talking about what's coming, so in my point of view if you don't want to get spoiled probably you just want to get away with this thread.

I personally don't have the intention to spoil the movie but that contents of the sets have it and that's the purpose of this thread.

Back to topic:

We now have a very blurry pictures of the Mighty Micros sets all of 'em. (including DC) 

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be back after the movies :-)

I thought we already heard that the D2C is the $100 set, which would mean that's what the Sanctorum is. I would love to be wrong on this though as I would love for a well done, large Avengers facility.

Just now, elederberg said:

I thought we already heard that the D2C is the $100 set, which would mean that's what the Sanctorum is. I would love to be wrong on this though as I would love for a well done, large Avengers facility.

Largest retail set is $100 the Sanctum Sanctorum.

as for the D2C, we really don't have the concrete information on what it's going to be. Avengers HQ/Facility is just a speculation, right now nothing is confirmed yet.

So much talk about Sanctorum set. Anyways everyday more and more official pictures of 2018 sets for different themes are released. I feel like it’s any day now that the Black Panther set images will be released!