Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Interestingly just2good said in a video he believes 2 more sets are coming, I hope this doesn’t include the d2c and we end up with 2 retail exclusives plus a d2c

So unaccounted for characters thus far (just going by the descriptions) include Hawkeye, War Machine, Bucky, Mantis, Wong, Ant-Man (if he's really in the movie), Okoye, Drax, and Cull Obsidian. Wonder if they might be included.

Just now, Battlinpanther said:

So unaccounted for characters thus far (just going by the descriptions) include Hawkeye, War Machine, Bucky, Mantis, Wong, Ant-Man (if he's really in the movie), Okoye, Drax, and Cull Obsidian. Wonder if they might be included.

Cull Obsidian is in the Sanctum Sanctourm Battle

Bucky, Drax, and Wong seem like the most notable omissions. I’d be surprised if Wong wasn’t in the Sanctum Sanctorum.

21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Interestingly just2good said in a video he believes 2 more sets are coming, I hope this doesn’t include the d2c and we end up with 2 retail exclusives plus a d2c

I already pointed this out, on the same page as this post.

3 hours ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

A large percent of the time, pictures that leakers have that the general public doesn't are extremely small and very low quality. I'm sure it all comes down to him/his source not being able to see the figure in the image he had. Not to mention that he's a very reliable source, so I doubt his info is wrong.

I’m not denying him as a good source. He’s proven to have credible information many times. All I’m saying is in this instance regarding the BP sets that his information may not be concrete and we shouldn’t use it as a “confirmation”.

38 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Cull Obsidian is in the Sanctum Sanctourm Battle

Bucky, Drax, and Wong seem like the most notable omissions. I’d be surprised if Wong wasn’t in the Sanctum Sanctorum.

Definitely want Wong to add to my Sanctum Sanctorum vignette that I made from elements from the previous set.

I think we've already reached the pinnacle of Drax and Bucky in their previous appearances. Can't see them getting better, or too different, than those outfits.

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Definitely want Wong to add to my Sanctum Sanctorum vignette that I made from elements from the previous set.

I think we've already reached the pinnacle of Drax and Bucky in their previous appearances. Can't see them getting better, or too different, than those outfits.

Drax will probably be the same as GotG2, as well as Rocket and Mantis.

Bucky doesn't not have the red star anymore, plus a new design for his arm, so he will probably  get a new fig. Falcon on the other had has the same suit so he will most be the same as CW

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That would be alot, 1 D2C and 1 exclusive is fine.

1 hour ago, DJ Bricks said:

Drax will probably be the same as GotG2, as well as Rocket and Mantis.

Bucky doesn't not have the red star anymore, plus a new design for his arm, so he will probably  get a new fig. Falcon on the other had has the same suit so he will most be the same as CW

Falcon can have a new printing.. especially with his wings piece.

and I would love to see a new face print from Winter Soldier now that they will interact with Guardians it is NO BRAINER to use one face print for both Bucky and StarLord, oh please Lego! Hear us!

3 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

I absolutely hate the idea of a brick built Thanos, or even a brick built Infinity Gauntlet. I want a proper Glove piece that can be wielded by normal figs!

Sure we all want that. A gauntlet that can be used for  normal bigfig. If that's the case they will need a new mold or entirely new design, that can hold the small pieces being the infinity stones, I'm excited to see this design. But I won't be surprised if we end up getting a brick built.

Don't get your hopes very high.

Would be cool if the 'largest' Sanctorum set has a half build Sanctum Sanctorum and if you buy 2 you can modify it into 1. But it will probably be 3 seperate random builds like walls. 

6 hours ago, DJ Bricks said:

Bucky doesn't not have the red star anymore, plus a new design for his arm, so he will probably  get a new fig. 

This is what I was thinking. His new arm (possibly vibration) will be a new design and lacking of a Soviet Star. This paves the way for a new variant

4 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Would be cool if the 'largest' Sanctorum set has a half build Sanctum Sanctorum and if you buy 2 you can modify it into 1. But it will probably be 3 seperate random builds like walls. 

I was even wondering if they will somehow connect this new sanctorum to the one already released for the Doctor Strange movie. Maybe this set has the lower level? Idk but I’m exited for the possibility of another sanctorum playset and Peter Parker’s room build!

Soo a photo of the City Gold Mine has released, there appears to be a new piece representing the gold, I could see this piece reappearing for Vibranium, MAYBE even the Infinity Stones

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Soo a photo of the City Gold Mine has released, there appears to be a new piece representing the gold, I could see this piece reappearing for Vibranium, MAYBE even the Infinity Stones

I saw the new gold piece and immediately thought of it being used for either vibranium or the infinity stones. I doubt they would use this piece for both...would they?

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I saw the new gold piece and immediately thought of it being used for either vibranium or the infinity stones. I doubt they would use this piece for both...would they?

It can be! wellatleats it's better than a 1x1 round tile. 

11 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I just saw the photos. I really hope you are right! Those would be so great for the vibranium. They would be cool for the infinity stones too as individuals in the sets but when on the gauntlet they are just 1x1 circle tiles. 

In the description of one of the Black Panther sets, it says how one must hit the trolley off the track in the mine. I can see the set, like this new City set, where the new track piece could be used and the new cart piece can be used as well.

I'm excited to see this BP sets as well as IW. Hopefully we can get that once the trailer drops between 1 - 8. At least Marvel officially revealed the trailer. 

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm excited to see this BP sets as well as IW. Hopefully we can get that once the trailer drops between 1 - 8. At least Marvel officially revealed the trailer. 

I heard the 4th is when the trailer will drop. My guess is the catalogue image which has leaked the civil war and age of ultron sets will come out between the 15-20th. 

Edited by Falconfan1414

21 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

@THELEGOBATMAN Did you just come up with those set names? Or that is the official names? Sounds ridiculous.

They are from the site that leaked Infinity War and Black Panther set descriptions.

Also, for 99%, Thanos is not going to be brickbuilt. He is just a little bigger than the human, so no need for brickbuilt Thanos. 

Wave of my posts coming :grin:

Set numbers for normal Infinity War sets are: 76101, 76102, 76103, 76104, 76107 and 76108. Just2Good said that there are 2 more sets coming. We have comfirmed info that D2C set is 76105, so it is safe to guess that 76106 is reatailer exclusive set.

Characters we absolutely need are: Hawkeye, Drax, Scarlet Witch, Bucky, Nebula and Mantis. But the minifigures we need are: Loki, Wong and War Machine.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Spelling

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I heard the 4th is when the trailer will drop. My guess is the catalogue image which has leaked the civil war and age of ultron sets will come out between the 15-20th. 

I hope we don’t have to wait that long for the BP set images but just the Infinity War sets.

My quick thoughts on new sets:

76099-Sounds nice, minifigures are great and vibranium mine sounds awesome, but I'm not sure about Rhino mech, why not panther and rhino? Weird. But really nice, cheap set.

76100-This sounds incredible. Glowing Black Panther looks much better than normal variant, Gloden Jaguar and Nakia look great too, but we get Klaue!!! Oh my gosh, I lost my hope... But now I know we are getting him! Royal Talon Fighter sounds awesome too!

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

My quick thoughts on new sets:

76099-Sounds nice, minifigures are great and vibranium mine sounds awesome, but I'm not sure about Rhino mech, why not panther and rhino? Weird. But really nice, cheap set.

I’m beginnig to think the rhino is some kind of mining exosuit, not something of T’Challa’s own tech. 

The infinity war sets are 100% real as Lego had them removed from the brick fan. They wouldn’t do that if they were not real

Edited by Falconfan1414

9 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I’m beginnig to think the rhino is some kind of mining exosuit, not something of T’Challa’s own tech. 

Hopefully doesn't look like the one we got in spiderman set. Oh lawd. Looks ugly.

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The infinity war sets are 100% real as Lego had them removed from the brick fan. They wouldn’t do that if they were not real

Welp! That's a good news then. It's all spread out to the community so even if they deleted it. We all know what's coming!

a new mold for Jarnbjorn! #LegoHearUs

I have further evidence to corroborate the set descriptions from (removed) their Star Wars descriptions are all correct :wink: 

Edited by Captain Nemo
Removed

I am a bit surprised that the biggest Infinity War set is the Sanctum Sanctorum, not something Thanos or vehicle centric. However, I hope we get a really awesome full building with some interior details! I wouldn’t like a purely interior set like the first Sanctum Sanctorum as much.