Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Where has this brick built Thanos come from? Was it rumoured, or just speculation? Because compared to every other brick built character, they made sense to be brick built, Thanos would not

Right, I don't want a brick built Thanos. Who wants that? That sux!

@THELEGOBATMAN Did you just come up with those set names? Or that is the official names? Sounds ridiculous.

I need a new Scarlet Witch. I will be heartbroken if she isn’t in these sets. I’m honestly surprised that there’s no Collector museum set, since it appears that Thanos destroys it looking for the Aether, and Lego loves sets with a ton of explosion functions. Maybe I’ll have to make a MOC. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I need a new Scarlet Witch. I will be heartbroken if she isn’t in these sets. I’m honestly surprised that there’s no Collector museum set, since it appears that Thanos destroys it looking for the Aether, and Lego loves sets with a ton of explosion functions. Maybe I’ll have to make a MOC. 

Even if Lego didn't mention Scarlet Witch in the description I think she could be in there, especially together with Vision. And yes, we need to have an updated one. With a new facial expression full rage on.

24 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

I don't think we're gonna see a giant Thanos. It has been hinted that he may not even complete the Gauntlet in the first movie and that it will not happen until Part 2.

We saw in the the trailers he has 2, and Marvel already confirmed he will still be the main villain in Avengers 4.

so it make sense if they won't show all of the infinity stones in these sets.

as for the Giant Thanos, the idea alone is dumb. This is not cartoons. Being the titan we all know and see in the post credit scene or GoTG 1 he's already big. 

What if Lego will make a new mould for a Big fig? Together with stones that can fit into big fig hands/ gauntlet?

Just located the official set bio for the Spider Man Bridge Battle, it mentions nothing about Scarlet Spider or Spider Woman. Nor does Milano v Abilisk mention Gamora, Drax and Nebula. Point being, the description doesn't always list every minifigure, there's still more potential to these sets

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Just located the official set bio for the Spider Man Bridge Battle, it mentions nothing about Scarlet Spider or Spider Woman. Nor does Milano v Abilisk mention Gamora, Drax and Nebula. Point being, the description doesn't always list every minifigure, there's still more potential to these sets

Yeah, and the Arena Clash set doesn’t mention the guard figure included either. 

54 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

I don't think we're gonna see a giant Thanos. It has been hinted that he may not even complete the Gauntlet in the first movie and that it will not happen until Part 2.

Are you sure? I feel like he would at least get a big fig. Maybe one of those brick built figs (Giant Ant-Man/Ares) in the future

Edited by KaiNinjaOfFire

Just now, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

Are you sure? I feel like he would at least get a big fig.

Big fig ofcourse, "TITAN" means brickbuilt. Like Giantman and Ares from Wonderwoman set.

Well, this just came into my head. What if Thanos is really a brick built but not simillar to giantman/ares build.

how about steppenwolf or fire monster from Ninjago? Something like that.

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Big fig ofcourse, "TITAN" means brickbuilt. Like Giantman and Ares from Wonderwoman set.

Well, this just came into my head. What if Thanos is really a brick built but not simillar to giantman/ares build.

how about steppenwolf or fire monster from Ninjago? Something like that.

Titan refers to Thanos, who is often given the subtitle "The Mad Titan". It's got nothing to do with his size.

Just2Good made a video on this info, but he also mentioned that he believes there'll be 2 more sets. Assuming one is the D2C, does that mean we're getting a retail exclusive set later down the line? He was correct about the retail exclusive summer Civil War set so...

35 minutes ago, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

Are you sure? I feel like he would at least get a big fig. Maybe one of those brick built figs (Giant Ant-Man/Ares) in the future

Isn't Hulkbuster gonna be brick built? Cull Obsidian might be brick built as well.

Just now, Battlinpanther said:

Isn't Hulkbuster gonna be brick built? Cull Obsidian might be brick built as well.

If it's described as 'Bruce Banner's Hulkbuster', it'll likely be the same type as the last one, maybe smaller. As for Black Dwarf/Cull Obsidian, he'll very likely be a big fig. Everyone says how he's bigger than Thanos, but a lot of LEGO figures are the same height, despite the characters they represent (case and point; Rocket). If LEGO needs to make him bigger, they'll need to use a new mold for him anyways, so like LBM Killer Croc, they can just make him taller slightly

33 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Titan refers to Thanos, who is often given the subtitle "The Mad Titan". It's got nothing to do with his size.

Do you follow the thread? I know his so called AKA "Mad Titan", but we're talking about the potential brickbuild Thanos because having an infinity stones in sets, how can you fit that into Big fig hands? 

Watch the video that was posted in the previous page.

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If it's described as 'Bruce Banner's Hulkbuster', it'll likely be the same type as the last one, maybe smaller. As for Black Dwarf/Cull Obsidian, he'll very likely be a big fig. Everyone says how he's bigger than Thanos, but a lot of LEGO figures are the same height, despite the characters they represent (case and point; Rocket). If LEGO needs to make him bigger, they'll need to use a new mold for him anyways, so like LBM Killer Croc, they can just make him taller slightly

Like the idea of being a new mold. hope they make it with the budget. TLBM is a movie which is lego produced. Atleast we can hope for a better wave next year! 

15 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

Hulkbuster brick built for sure. 

55 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Please no. Nothing like Steppenwolf, Groot, or the Sentinel. 

Well that's just an idea. If ever they are making an infinity stone to attach in a gauntlet, I really don't know what's coming.

3 hours ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

As mentioned by @Duncan Young, the "Rhino" is a white mech, not the actual animal.

Well @Duncan Young also said we weren’t getting Klaue so his information may not be entirely accurate now that’s it’s confirmed we are getting Klaue.

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

3 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Well @Duncan Young also said we weren’t getting Klaue so his information may not be entirely accurate now that’s it’s confirmed we are getting Klaue.

A large percent of the time, pictures that leakers have that the general public doesn't are extremely small and very low quality. I'm sure it all comes down to him/his source not being able to see the figure in the image he had. Not to mention that he's a very reliable source, so I doubt his info is wrong.

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

2 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

He probably just didn't hear about Klaue from his source and took it that we were not getting him. Not a big deal. All his previous info has been right as rain. :thumbup:

In regards to Cull Obsidian, i would prefer an altered Big-Fig for him, he looks like he would be more suited to that sort of figure just with a different face and shoulder pad. Klow Vs Samurai X from Ninjago actually has something fairly similar to how i expect Cull Obsidian to be handled - including a face/mask with spikes, printed face, some additional body clothing and kneepads - shows that Lego definitely have what is needed to portray the character in a good way in Big-fig form - more so than a Steppenwolf style attempt at replicating him. Maybe have him be the size of the new Killer Croc - so he is taller than Hulk (and a potential big-fig Thanos we might end up getting

9E92VrZ.png

In terms of scale;
black-order-3-2-1024x413.jpg
If this image is an accurate portrayal of the sizes then;

• Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight and Ebony Maw should all be minifigures
  • Thanos should get a big-fig version to represent him in one of the sets (As mentioned, doubt it will be 76107, more likely the D2C)
  • Cull Obsidian should get a larger big-fig version (possibly the same size as the new Killer Croc)
1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

potential brickbuild Thanos because having an infinity stones in sets, how can you fit that into Big fig hands?

Pretty much this.

If we are going for the idea of a collectable bunch of Infinity Stones, it makes no sense that they would'nt be for a Gauntlet that could actually fit them.

Even if we take the idea that the Infinity Stones are 1x1 circle pieces - that still leaves a Gauntlet the size of the Mighty Micro Thanos vehicle. To me it seems more likely that they would make him as a brick-built figure like Ares or a Mech-like figure akin to the Tech Wizard Battle because of this level of scale.

The remarks about Thanos having a sword also seem to point to this, as it would be rather silly to give us a big-fig Thanos and have him holding a sword - it would just look underwhelming especially when facing off against roughly 20+ mini-figure scale characters accumulated from the other sets (not to mention the others we may be unaware of). I think we will get a big-fig Thanos, but not for that set - more likely for the D2C set that is expected to arrive where it'll probably be replicating another scene from the film where he's not facing all of the Avengers at once.

E.g. Have the final battle of the movie portrayed in the publically revealed set while the D2C will feature an iconic more secretive scene from the movie, such as Thanos potentially suprise attacking Avengers Mansion or Thanos's spaceship.

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

She tends to get left out of merchandise because her movie rights are shared with Fox, so she runs into Marvel's near-ban on merchandising for any character they don't own outright.

For Captain America: Civil War she was replaced on most of the "Team Cap" merchandise and art with Agent 13, who isn't even in the fight in the movie.

Fans of the character will probably not be getting much unless Disney buys Fox.

10 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

If we are going for the idea of a collectable bunch of Infinity Stones, it makes no sense that they would'nt be for a Gauntlet that could actually fit them.

Even if we take the idea that the Infinity Stones are 1x1 circle pieces - that still leaves a Gauntlet the size of the Mighty Micro Thanos vehicle. To me it seems more likely that they would make him as a brick-built figure like Ares or a Mech-like figure akin to the Tech Wizard Battle because of this level of scale.

The remarks about Thanos having a sword also seem to point to this, as it would be rather silly to give us a big-fig Thanos and have him holding a sword - it would just look underwhelming especially when facing off against roughly 20+ mini-figure scale characters accumulated from the other sets (not to mention the others we may be unaware of). I think we will get a big-fig Thanos, but not for that set - more likely for the D2C set that is expected to arrive where it'll probably be replicating another scene from the film where he's not facing all of the Avengers at once.

E.g. Have the final battle of the movie portrayed in the publically revealed set while the D2C will feature an iconic more secretive scene from the movie, such as Thanos potentially suprise attacking Avengers Mansion or Thanos's spaceship.

The only thing is I don’t know if a brick built thanos would look good. It’s either going to be too bulky or too skinny or too big. An Ares type build would be too big. Honestly maybe the gauntlet would be printed  or a new mold

9 minutes ago, gurkle said:

She tends to get left out of merchandise because her movie rights are shared with Fox, so she runs into Marvel's near-ban on merchandising for any character they don't own outright.

For Captain America: Civil War she was replaced on most of the "Team Cap" merchandise and art with Agent 13, who isn't even in the fight in the movie.

Fans of the character will probably not be getting much unless Disney buys Fox.

That makes sense, sadly. I was furious to see how much she was left out of the Civil War merchandise. 

Edit: Regarding the Gauntlet/Stones new molds theory, I would love a new mold the size of a stud that could be used for each Stone except the Soul Stone, which gets a bigger mold. That way figures can hold them and the Gauntlet could be a new glove piece just printed with the Stones already in it. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Right, I don't want a brick built Thanos. Who wants that? That sux!

@THELEGOBATMAN Did you just come up with those set names? Or that is the official names? Sounds ridiculous.

I absolutely hate the idea of a brick built Thanos, or even a brick built Infinity Gauntlet. I want a proper Glove piece that can be wielded by normal figs!

Interestingly just2good said in a video he believes 2 more sets are coming, I hope this doesn’t include the d2c and we end up with 2 retail exclusives plus a d2c