Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Is this real? Dayum it looks like a cheap bootleg. Especially the mask and leg printing, not aligned. Oh my lego what have you done.

Upon checking clearly with the help of Mario's IG page. Killmonger's mask has a printing it's just that hard to see with that color.

Now I wanna see Michael B Jordan's face print and also with the ghost buster girl's hairpiece.

The 2 new BP figs are on my Instagram account.

I've edited them a bit so you can see the colors and underlying designs more clearly. There is printing on the Killmonger mask showing through.

Also in the original post for Nakia it was hard to tell but after some editing you can see a Black Panther logo on her belt which is pretty cool. Also it looks like she comes with a new hairpiece which is a very welcome addition as we have and a lack of new hairpieces.

Check them out! What do you think?

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Upon checking clearly with the help of Mario's IG page. Killmonger's mask has a printing it's just that hard to see with that color.

Now I wanna see Michael B Jordan's face print and also with the ghost buster girl's

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Edited by agoodfella77

I have seen the photos of the minifigures. I think the Erik Killmonger with the mask looks great! I'm a little upset that there is no leg printing on any of the figures except for Killmonger. Still hoping for a Ulysses Klaue minifigure. I have made prediction's for the Avengers: Infinity War sets just for fun. Should be interesting to see if any of these come true. 

Set 1 $12.99 

Thor

Teenage Groot

Corvus Glaive

Includes some sort of ship for Corvus, ship has room for 3 minifigures.

Set 2 $19.99

Scarlet Witch

Vision

Proxima Midnight

Includes some sort of rubble and truck that can be split in half.

Set 3 $39.99

Iron Man

Captain America

Spiderman (Iron Spider)

Falcon

Winter Soilder

Includes Stark jet. Inside jet Tony can change into Iron Man. 

Set 4 $49.99

Black Widow

Hawkeye

War Machine

Hulk

Ebony Maw

Includes Avengers Headquarters - sleeping quarters, suit area, entrance, training area.

Set 5 $75.99

Doctor Strange

Black Panther

Mantis

Gamora

Rocket Raccoon

Thanos

Includes new updated Quinjet - Room for 6 characters, a lot like 2014 Milano.

Set 6 $99.99

Iron Man

Star-Lord

Drax

Teenage Groot

Loki

Cull Obsidian

Corvus Glaive

Includes giant ship for Thanos - Control room for the ship, area for little ships, possible like the new Justice League Flying Fox set.

The Killmonger and Nakia minifigs both look awesome, especially the new mask- and hairpieces :thumbup: So far, all I've wanted from these sets minifig-wise has come true, so here's hoping the rest will too (said rest being Okoye, Klaue and Shuri) :sweet: 

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The Killmonger and Nakia minifigs both look awesome, especially the new mask- and hairpieces :thumbup: So far, all I've wanted from these sets minifig-wise has come true, so here's hoping the rest will too (said rest being Okoye, Klaue and Shuri) :sweet: 

Well, one of your wishes are coming true

22 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

And I bet that's Shuri.

Sad that we're not gettinf klaue tho.

Have you seen the builds?

45 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Second time you’ve popped in just bringing bad, vague news but nothing else. Anything good you’ve seen or heard of about the sets?

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Second time you’ve popped in just bringing bad, vague news but nothing else. Anything good you’ve seen or heard of about the sets?

Only that if these figs are authentic, we’re only waiting for one more character to leak. I’m a bit sad about that myself, I definitely would’ve wanted Klaw. From what I’ve been told the builds aren’t anything to really write to home about. I only hope that this is because their attention is directed at Infinty War stuff 

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Only that if these figs are authentic, we’re only waiting for one more character to leak. I’m a bit sad about that myself, I definitely would’ve wanted Klaw. From what I’ve been told the builds aren’t anything to really write to home about. I only hope that this is because their attention is directed at Infinty War stuff 

So there are only 6 minifigures in 2 sets? Seems like very small wave.

Next sets speculation:

76099 Killmonger's Chase
PRICE-20$
BUILDS:
•Truck for Killmonger
MINIFIGURES:
-Black Panther
-Killmonger
-Okoye

76100 Battle For Wakanda
PRICE-30$
BUILDS:
•Royal Talon Fighter
MINIFIGURES:
-Black Panther (Glowing Suit)
-Golden Jaguar
-Nakia

With only six minifigures, this wave looks really bland and boring. It had so much potential: two more villains, Shuri and Wakanda looks visually amazing!

Help the Black Panther to  win the fight with Killmonger. Take the battle with the bodyguard of the Black Panther, Okoye, ride on the mighty rhino and shoot at the enemy from the shooters. Blast the ways in the mine where vibranium is mined so that the trolley is thrown into the air. Quickly grab the vibranium before Killmonger.

Help the Black Panther in the final fight with Killmonger. Get into the cockpit of the Royal Talon Fighter with Nakia and soar up. Shoot Killmonger and Ulysses Klaw from shooters, and then land a unique flying machine on the ground. Attack with the help of disc knives, evade the Killmonger missiles and, eventually, catch the supervillain and send him to the prison cell on Royal Talon Fighter.

Edited by dimaks13

Holy cow, that sounds amazing :wub: Where did you find those descriptions?

Looks like Shuri is now the only main character that's missing, but she'll make an appearance in Infinity War as well, won't she? May we'll get her in one of the IW sets :sweet: 

Huh, from what I had been told, Klaue wasn’t in the sets but as everything else in these descriptions line up with what I’ve heard, then I guess I was wrong

55 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Huh, from what I had been told, Klaue wasn’t in the sets but as everything else in these descriptions line up with what I’ve heard, then I guess I was wrong

How big are these sets, i figured killmonger chase would be 20$ but thats a big description of things included

6 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

How big are these sets, i figured killmonger chase would be 20$ but thats a big description of things included

£20 and £30

5 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I think the first is $30-40 and the second is $50-60 based on the preliminary blacked out box pictures the catalog gave.

Nice to hear that we're getting Klaw. Despite what everyone has been saying, he is more than just some regular dude in a suit like, say, Zemo is. 

The inclusion of a rhino sounds pretty cool too. :laugh: :thumbup:

5 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

Take the battle with the bodyguard of the Black Panther, Okoye, ride on the mighty rhino and shoot at the enemy from the shooters.

Rhino? Is that the name of another Wakandan vehicle like the Royal Talon Fighter, or is it the actual animal? 

Biggest take aways from these. It seems klaw is in a set and we are getting a vibranium element too!

Biggest take aways from these. It seems klaw is in a set and we are getting a vibranium element too!

Edited by CopMike
Leaked info - removed on request by TLG.

6 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

76101 (14.99€)

76102 (24.99€) 

76103 (39.99€)

76104 (34.99€)

76107 (79.99€)

76108 (99.99€) 

*oh2*