Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Just now, ToaDraco said:

Leaked info I've seen has pointed to the Thorbuster armor being in the film, perhaps they will give us that instead. I could honestly live without another Hulkbuster armor unless it is a bit smaller as to not take too much away from a set's parts budget.

Where did you get that information? Seems weird, but interesting. *huh* How reliable that source is?

Yup using the new mixel joints will be perfect! And I want to see an updated dome piece for the Head of Hulkbuster.

2 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Leaked info I've seen has pointed to the Thorbuster armor being in the film, perhaps they will give us that instead. I could honestly live without another Hulkbuster armor unless it is a bit smaller as to not take too much away from a set's parts budget.

Asgardian not necessarily Thorbuster

2 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Do we not have a thread for 2018 Marvel sets yet? 

No, unfortunately we don’t have images or descriptions of any 2018 sets, and the leaked Mighty Micros don’t qualify as purpose for a thread

There seems to be some confusion. The rumor that Iron Man gets the Thorbuster armor originated from Robert Downey Jr. sharing a picture of a suit of Asgardian Iron Man armor on Facebook. But it was a fanmade suit for a cosplay thing, not anything official. 

25 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

There seems to be some confusion. The rumor that Iron Man gets the Thorbuster armor originated from Robert Downey Jr. sharing a picture of a suit of Asgardian Iron Man armor on Facebook. But it was a fanmade suit for a cosplay thing, not anything official. 

Ooooh I remember that one. Yes, that not an official design came from Marvel. It's a take if an asgardian will ever make an ironman suit. And also I know, that it his account, however he doesn't handle it personally or using it personally so.. yeah. It's NOT an official announcement. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

32 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Is it too much to hope that the rumored Marvel D2C set is Asgard? And that’s why Odin and Heimdall were missing from the Ragnarok wave.

I doubt, I know it's a big hit. But not as big as Infinity War or an Avengers movie. So I would still consider Avengers HQ or anything that is on the film. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I doubt, I know it's a big hit. But not as big as Infinity War or an Avengers movie. So I would still consider Avengers HQ or anything that is on the film. 

Or a quinjet (please don’t be) 

28 minutes ago, CapitaoHook said:

The D2C for Infinity War, has a price of about 160 €. And it is dedicated to the good.
At least I have one of my sources.

I think we will all hope it to be be the Avergers HQ but in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if it was a D2C Quinjet.  I would hate it if it was. I'd take a new helicarrier that's minifigure scale though. 

4 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I think we will all hope it to be be the Avergers HQ but in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if it was a D2C Quinjet.  I would hate it if it was. I'd take a new helicarrier that's minifigure scale though. 

Minifig scale Helicarrier would be ridiculously huge. Way more than any Lego product could feasibly cost. And I don't think they would be in a rush to rerelease a Helicarrier right after the old one retired. My guesses are:

1. Avengers HQ

2. UCS Quinjet

3. UCS Milano

Really hoping it's 3. I feel like Avengers HQ might be made into a standard set, kind of like how we all thought Avengers Tower would be a D2C and it turned out to be a $60 set.

9 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Minifig scale Helicarrier would be ridiculously huge. Way more than any Lego product could feasibly cost. And I don't think they would be in a rush to rerelease a Helicarrier right after the old one retired. My guesses are:

1. Avengers HQ

2. UCS Quinjet

3. UCS Milano

Really hoping it's 3. I feel like Avengers HQ might be made into a standard set, kind of like how we all thought Avengers Tower would be a D2C and it turned out to be a $60 set.

I don’t think it would be a Milano because the d2c is going to be based on avengers infinity war and yes the guardians are going to appear in it but I don’t think Lego would want to make a d2c without avengers for avengers infinity war. While Lego loves quinjets, I don’t think they would do that either because a quintet might not be as recognizable as something like the helicarrier. My guess is the compound. It will be interesting to see how they do this set if they do in fact do the compound 

Would love to see UCS Milano but yea, this is not a GoTG movie to have one. 

Hopefully we get some details soon. I miss delta

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Would love to see UCS Milano but yea, this is not a GoTG movie to have one. 

Hopefully we get some details soon. I miss delta

I wonder what happened to delta, it’s about this time where we started to learn things about the summer sets thanks to him, we would probably know the black panther and some infinity war stuff by now 

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I wonder what happened to delta, it’s about this time where we started to learn things about the summer sets thanks to him, we would probably know the black panther and some infinity war stuff by now 

It would be nice to hear something about the BP sets. Seems not to much longer until they are actually released.

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think it would be a Milano because the d2c is going to be based on avengers infinity war and yes the guardians are going to appear in it but I don’t think Lego would want to make a d2c without avengers for avengers infinity war. While Lego loves quinjets, I don’t think they would do that either because a quintet might not be as recognizable as something like the helicarrier. My guess is the compound. It will be interesting to see how they do this set if they do in fact do the compound 

Well I wouldn't get your hopes up for a GB HQ or Simpsons House kind of set.  Personally if it is to be the Avengers HQ I would expect an approach like Arkham Asylum or the new Wayne Manor unfortunately. 

14 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

It would be nice to hear something about the BP sets. Seems not to much longer until they are actually released.

I'll pm him in ig. 

12 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

He just vanished!! 

Good ol days where we can get info faster than lightning!

@jake0324demo one week ago found uncomfirmed info about Black Panther set names, they were: 

76099 Killmonger's Chase
76100 Battle for Wakanda

He posted names for The Last Jedi sets on Star Wars forum, and yesterday a list for 2018 sets was posted, and it was confirmed to be true. So these names are true for like 97,3%.

20 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

He had it coming for him, leaking too much does that :wink:

He was in it for the attention, now he's in trouble.

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sad news for us, I try to find his account but it seems IG took it down. He's nowhereto be found. Ugh. 

Yeah I noticed a while back and found his new one that be made a while back too but now idk where it is.

A photo was posted by MarioPower on Instagram, and in it were two Loki figures. One was the Ragnarok version while the other looked to be the Avengers version from 2012. I could be wrong but does anyone know if that is indeed the old version or is it a new one?