Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

6 hours ago, HyperOnion said:

He at least has the gauntlets and the vibro sleeves so there was something going on... but yeah, we badly need a real comics Shocker.

True that, I'm just unsure right now if we'll be getting another Spider Man wave

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Klaue is the main villain of the movie. So higher chance of him than every villain in the movie. We didn't get Ego because he was a giant plot twist and spoiler and Zemo because they wanted to do heroes war. But there were plans of including him in Airport Battle previously.

It actually seems Killmonger is the big bad, whilst Klaue is his accomplice. Of course I haven't seen the film, I could be wrong, but Killmonger is the one with more motive and back story, plus he's more of a match for T'Challa. Klaue is still more likely than Man Ape however, he's still going to have a big role in the film

I'm kinda excited for these two upcoming sets. as we see the new trailer from Black Panther. There's alot to include. Black Panther suit with purple energy lines, I really want a T'challa minifg too. 

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Klaue is the main villain of the movie. 

Killmonger actually looks like the main villain of the movie.

I do strongly suspect one of the sets will be that car chase in Korea though, so they might still include him.

I think it was said that killmonger is the up front villain while klaw is lerking in the shadows planning something big so my guess is we could get both villains 

Edited by Falconfan1414

7 hours ago, Borex said:

But in the end i won’t be surprised if we see a black panther microracer vs comic klaw. With a wacky face, but his comic version and us buying it, but because of the wacky face leaving us not totally satisfied. 

Every time there's a new MM wave, I get bummed out by what a waste that line in. Every time I see the Lego Batman designs, I mourn for what could have been if they put those designers on MM instead of whoever actually is working on them. Because those are "wacky fun versions, for kids!" done well, and the MM are just... bad.

1 hour ago, Battlinpanther said:

I do strongly suspect one of the sets will be that car chase in Korea though, so they might still include him.

Would love to see that car chase in a set. Two vehicles / New BP suit / Klaue and Killmonger in his civilian clothes. 

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

True that, I'm just unsure right now if we'll be getting another Spider Man wave

Looking at the release schedule for next year, Ant Man and the Wasp is out in early July, which leaves room for a winter comics wave. I have to hope the only reason we didn't get one this year was that MCU sets stretched into November with Thor...

There's that new Spidey cartoon, so I'd be surprised if Disney doesn't want some sets out to tie in with that?

(Although then there's the question of if we get anything for Sony's Miles film...)

5 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It actually seems Killmonger is the big bad, whilst Klaue is his accomplice. Of course I haven't seen the film, I could be wrong, but Killmonger is the one with more motive and back story, plus he's more of a match for T'Challa. Klaue is still more likely than Man Ape however, he's still going to have a big role in the film

2 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think it was said that killmonger is the up front villain while klaw is lerking in the shadows planning something big so my guess is we could get both villains 

http://screenrant.com/black-panther-klaue-wakanda-hypocrisy/

Explaining Klaue's motivations.

http://screenrant.com/black-panther-klaue-killmonger-real-villain/

Who is the main villain.

On 10/14/2017 at 3:33 AM, Catanas said:

I feel quite strongly that he will have his own mask. And that we should be very much looking forward to getting some hair like this.

On a side note, I really love that costume. :D

Is this some sort of hint of confirmation for her character having a spot in the sets?

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Do we have any idea what the Avengers D2C is?

According to @just_one, the list of set numbers and theme designations come from a "VERY reliable source in Lego neogaf thread".

The Avengers Infinity War sets numbers are 76101, 76102, 76103, 76104, 76107, and 76108. If 76105 is the D2C, then what is 76106?

Edited by AmericaLego

76099 Killmonger's Chase
76100 Battle for Wakanda

found this on 4chan, don't know if it is real because it is 4chan, but it sounds real.

27 minutes ago, jake0324demo said:

76099 Killmonger's Chase
76100 Battle for Wakanda

found this on 4chan, don't know if it is real because it is 4chan, but it sounds real.

If these are the names it seems Lego likes to use the larger sets as big battle like the battle for asguard and now battle for Wakanda. That 2 killmonger seems more likely if these are true 

42 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If these are the names it seems Lego likes to use the larger sets as big battle like the battle for asguard and now battle for Wakanda. That 2 killmonger seems more likely if these are true 

Yeap, but IMO it actually sounds boring.

Hopefully there will be T'challa minifig in the Battle for Wakanda.

The killmonger’s chase set could be based on the car chase we have seen in the trailers. This could include the masked killmonger and klaw and a new black panther suit while the battle for wakanda could include the golden jaguar suit from the trailer along with a unmasked black panther

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The killmonger’s chase set could be based on the car chase we have seen in the trailers. This could include the masked killmonger and klaw and a new black panther shit while the battle for wakanda could include the golden jaguar suit from the trailer along with a unmasked black panther

Is that a typo error? Or you did actually wrote shit?

Well, sounds pretty fun if you're correct.

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is that a typo error? Or you did actually wrote shit?

Well, sounds pretty fun if you're correct.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess he meant to say "suit". Pretty easy typo. The "h" is right below the "u". Context clues and what not.

Just now, rob-ot5000 said:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess he meant to say "suit". Pretty easy typo. The "h" is right below the "u". Context clues and what not.

Funny thing is, we're all excited. Guess it doesn't matter when you're talking about New figs and sh*t. Hahaha.

9 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

I hope we start seeing images of Black Panther sets.  We've seen plenty of LBM and Star Wars recently.

My guess is that we start seeing figures soon and the set images sometime in November. Hopefully our first look for these doesn’t come along with the infinity war sets which should appear in the cataloge where we have gotten pictures for ultron and guardians 2 around December 15- January 15