Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

I think the next time we could get a comic based sets wave is around August 2018. 6 Infinity War sets in April then most likely one or two Ant-Man and the Wasp sets in May or June so next August seems like the soonest we could get comic sets since there won't be another marvel movie after Ant-Man till March 2019.

On 8/29/2017 at 9:47 PM, Dr Axels said:

My question now is who the villain will be.  Ghost is said to appear, though I personally would love either Whirlwind or Taskmaster.

I'm guessing Goliath will turnout to be the villain of the movie seeing Laurence Fishbourne is playing him. That would make an awesome set big build of Giant Man fighting Goliath.

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Actually, it's 6 Infinity War sets.

as for the comicbased you'll never know. Right after the first half of the year. They might release some new sets  including the wave for Antman and the Wasp.

Sorry 6 sets, who is the villain for the new ant man movie? (Edit: I've just read the comment above and got my answer) 

Also im suprised they haven't use kang the conqueror yet in the MCU, could he be a guardians 3 villain? 

Edited by Nuns In Crocs

@Nuns In Crocs, actually Kang's movie rights is owned by 20th century fox so... Yea there's the answer to your question.

Going back to the speculation, I would love to see a new moding for teenage groot, probably use a standard minifigure body and new head mold.

4 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I think the next time we could get a comic based sets wave is around August 2018. 6 Infinity War sets in April then most likely one or two Ant-Man and the Wasp sets in May or June so next August seems like the soonest we could get comic sets since there won't be another marvel movie after Ant-Man till March 2019.

I'm guessing Goliath will turnout to be the villain of the movie seeing Laurence Fishbourne is playing him. That would make an awesome set big build of Giant Man fighting Goliath.

2 sets for Black Panther in January, then 6 Infinity War in March, not April, and probably 2 sets for Ant-Man and The Wasp in May or June.

54 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Sorry 6 sets, who is the villain for the new ant man movie? (Edit: I've just read the comment above and got my answer) 

Also im suprised they haven't use kang the conqueror yet in the MCU, could he be a guardians 3 villain? 

We don't know who is the main villain, but probably it's The Ghost. We don't know anything about Bill Foster and even is he going to be Goliath, it's just speculation. Also a main villain can be Sonny Burch. As for now, we only know about one villain, The Ghost.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Nuns In Crocs, actually Kang's movie rights is owned by 20th century fox so... Yea there's the answer to your question.

Going back to the speculation, I would love to see a new moding for teenage groot, probably use a standard minifigure body and new head mold.

Wow really, looks like we will never see him in movie form! 

As for groot am I the only one who would think of the the dolls minfig shape would work for teenage groot? Or is that silly 

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

2 sets for Black Panther in January, then 6 Infinity War in March, not April, and probably 2 sets for Ant-Man and The Wasp in May or June.

We don't know who is the main villain, but probably it's The Ghost. We don't know anything about Bill Foster and even is he going to be Goliath, it's just speculation. Also a main villain can be Sonny Burch. As for now, we only know about one villain, The Ghost.

The ghost is very obscure to me at least, but then besides yellow jacket and Ultron I can't think of any other Ant man villains really 

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

My mistake on the Infinity Wars dates. I did say it was just my thinking that Goliath would be the villain. I never confirmed anything. No one knows. But at comic con they confirmed Laurence Fishbourne is playing Bill Foster/Goliath so with that knowledge I made an assumption.

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

20 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Just saw the LBM Bricktober minifigure pack. Do you guys think we are lucky enough that one of the four packs will be a Marvel one?

Is it too hopefully that if we did it would come with ego and a homemade spidey suit 

I think there'll be aLego Batman Movie, Lego Ninjago Movie, and then a revert to classic minifigures as per usual if they stick to the one-a-week promo. I think Star Wars could have a better chance than Marvel given it's the fourtieth anniversary. Obviously we're firing shots in the dark here, but it's not like Lego to give us licenses goodies for Bricktober. The lego batman movie is their property, at least partly, and the pack includes questionably-canonical variations of Batman, no other minifigures. 

Not that I wouldn't love one! A pack with say Ego, homemade Spidey suit, Heimdall, Odin, etc. (glaring omissions from this year's sets) would be extremely welcome.

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Just saw the LBM Bricktober minifigure pack. Do you guys think we are lucky enough that one of the four packs will be a Marvel one?

5 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Not that I wouldn't love one! A pack with say Ego, homemade Spidey suit, Heimdall, Odin, etc. (glaring omissions from this year's sets) would be extremely welcome.

Too good to be true. I definitely want that homemade Spiderman suit. But it is very unlikely IMO. 

4 hours ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Wow really, looks like we will never see him in movie form! 

As for groot am I the only one who would think of the the dolls minfig shape would work for teenage groot? Or is that silly 

The ghost is very obscure to me at least, but then besides yellow jacket and Ultron I can't think of any other Ant man villains really 

The majority of MCU villains are obscure to the main audience prior to the release of the films.

Not many people knew who Whiplash, Ronan, Ego or Yellowjacket were either. So I'm gonna guess Ghost will be featured in the sets.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Kang won't appear in the MCU until Fox finally admits they can't make a decent Fantastic Four film and makes an agreement with Marvel to partner with them like Sony did for Spider-Man. But if they haven't admitted that so far, I'm not holding my breath. 

I'm holding out for a comics Lego version of Kang next summer, though. With him being the big bad in Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, it seems like our best chance yet. 

Just now, BrickSantorum said:

Kang won't appear in the MCU until Fox finally admits they can't make a decent Fantastic Four film and makes an agreement with Marvel to partner with them like Sony did for Spider-Man. But if they haven't admitted that so far, I'm not holding my breath. 

I'm holding out for a comics Lego version of Kang next summer, though. With him being the big bad in Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, it seems like our best chance yet. 

Make sense because he's the main baddie, thing is they actually didn't do any sets with the first game. 

6 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

Don't count on them ever admitting that, I've read rumors that again they are rebooting ff. Which is a shame cause I also would like a kang figure, the time travel aspect is something I always love to read. Heroic age Avengers is my favorite series and I'm disappointed I'll probably never get to recreate that.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Make sense because he's the main baddie, thing is they actually didn't do any sets with the first game. 

Yeah, I know. And I also know it's more likely that they'll make Spider-Man sets based on the new cartoon. But if we're ever going to get Kang, I'd think that this is our best shot!

4 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

[...] it's not like Lego to give us licenses goodies for Bricktober. The lego batman movie is their property, at least partly, and the pack includes questionably-canonical variations of Batman, no other minifigures. 

I agree 100%. It's worth noting that these are all versions of Batman that were created specifically for TLBM. So I'm sure that DC and the estates of Batman's creators get some royalties for the fact that they're Batmans (Batmen?), but the costumes probably make them Lego co-creations, which probably makes them more feasible from a licensing perspective.

They released toy images that revealed how killmonger looks suited up. I hope we do get this as well as the new black panther suit that was revealed. Hopefully killmongers coustume isn't too similar to black panther and Lego might just realease him with out his suit to avoid confusion by kids

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

They released toy images that revealed how killmonger looks suited up. I hope we do get this as well as the new black panther suit that was revealed. Hopefully killmongers coustume isn't too similar to black panther and Lego might just realease him with out his suit to avoid confusion by kids

The toy reveal of the costume may not be accurate, as comic con descriptions mentioned he had a fully gold outfit rather than black with minor gold additions. Either way, i expect it's more likely we'll get him looking something like this from the scene where he breaks out/captures Ulysses Klaue

OdajYaj.png

The new first order heavy assault walker set from the last Jedi wave has a resistance trooper with this awesome head. It looks perfect for a bearded Captain America minifigure.

6203215.jpg

On 17.09.2017 at 8:36 AM, Amazing Bricks said:

The new first order heavy assault walker set from the last Jedi wave has a resistance trooper with this awesome head. It looks perfect for a bearded Captain America minifigure.

6203215.jpg

Shh! Don't give Lego any ideas, or we might not get Chris Evans accurate face.

I’m excited for what they are going to do with the marvel sets for this year. Hopefully if they do batman and the wasp sets they don’t have the same problem with the original ant man set and the set doesn’t have a long life because of it

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

batman and the wasp sets

That could be interesting :wink:

I agree though, I'm interested to see what happens MCU wise!

Edited by Captain Britain

It appears that ninjago is getting a new mask mold for 2018. It would make the perfect picture for killmonger when he breaks klaw out of prison. My guess is that will be used for him 

On 10/11/2017 at 3:14 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

It appears that ninjago is getting a new mask mold for 2018. It would make the perfect picture for killmonger when he breaks klaw out of prison. My guess is that will be used for him 

I feel quite strongly that he will have his own mask. And that we should be very much looking forward to getting some hair like this. tumblr_otflyr3Blp1vikq2yo2_500.jpg

On a side note, I really love that costume. :D

Edited by Catanas

The new Iron Man from Infinity War:

avengers-infinity-war-first-looks-thanos

I wonder how they could do the wings on the minifig. I guess some sort of backpack-like contraption? 

Edited by Battlinpanther