Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

11 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

Having seen the show, I can safely say we probably aren't getting a Lego set. Maybe we'll luck out and get them to do comic versions of the Defenders.

Yeah that's what I said. I hope we can get a comic based Daredevil in a set maybe in a  Spider-Man set.

Does anyone think that maybe we could see Lego do sets and/or a CMS based upon past MCU films in the far future? Perhaps on future anniversary dates of various noteworthy MCU films?

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Does anyone think that maybe we could see Lego do sets and/or a CMS based upon past MCU films in the far future? Perhaps on future anniversary dates of various noteworthy MCU films?

I doubt they'd do any sets based entirely on old films, when every year has 3 new Marvel films they'd rather promote. But hopefully they could include significant minifigs as part of other sets (like Coulson and Lola in the Detroit Steel set). Personally, I still want a Mark 1 Iron Man, maybe in a "wine cellar" set.

3 hours ago, Felkin said:

I doubt they'd do any sets based entirely on old films, when every year has 3 new Marvel films they'd rather promote. But hopefully they could include significant minifigs as part of other sets (like Coulson and Lola in the Detroit Steel set). Personally, I still want a Mark 1 Iron Man, maybe in a "wine cellar" set.

Man, I'm dying for an Iron Man Mk. 1 fig. I'm honestly surprised they haven't made one yet. 

On 26 August 2017 at 5:43 AM, NeutralNoodle said:

Man, I'm dying for an Iron Man Mk. 1 fig. I'm honestly surprised they haven't made one yet. 

Here we go.

I thought I'm the only person wanting to see Lego do the MK 1 armor. I mean it's the freaking MK 1 where it all starts, very iconic. Hopefully TLG somehow realize that and manage to be able to include it on a set, CMS, I'd buy it day one.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Here we go.

I thought I'm the only person wanting to see Lego do the MK 1 armor. I mean it's the freaking MK 1 where it all starts, very iconic. Hopefully TLG somehow realize that and manage to be able to include it on a set, CMS, I'd buy it day one.

And next year would be perfect for it, as it's the 10 year anniversary of the first Iron Man film. 

Just now, NeutralNoodle said:

And next year would be perfect for it, as it's the 10 year anniversary of the first Iron Man film. 

For that matter, the tenth anniversary of the MCU itself, since Iron Man was the franchise's very first film.

23 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

For that matter, the tenth anniversary of the MCU itself, since Iron Man was the franchise's very first film.

Hopefully we'll get some comics-based sets in the second half of 2018, maybe an Avengers Tower or Mansion with the Mark 1 armour as part of the set, like in the films where old armours are on display. The new Iron Man mask is ideal for it, just hopefully a bit less cartoon-y than the Mighty Micro version.

I just don't understand Lego's hate for X-Men.  We literally have two sets for them.:look: 

Personally I would love X-Mansion as it reached 10,000 votes on Cussoo.  It may have a chance as well.  Lego seem to reject big licenced projects initially but create them after officially for the licence.  They have done this with the GBHQ and Wayne Manor which releases sometime this year/early next year. 

10 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

9 hours ago, Felkin said:

Hopefully we'll get some comics-based sets in the second half of 2018, maybe an Avengers Tower or Mansion with the Mark 1 armour as part of the set, like in the films where old armours are on display. The new Iron Man mask is ideal for it, just hopefully a bit less cartoon-y than the Mighty Micro version.

*Crossfingers

I'm really hoping for the best I want it since the day they release the first Ironman MCU figs way back 2012 for the avengers. 

Hopefully, Lego fan read this. It's really a very iconic armor for Stark.

3 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I just don't understand Lego's hate for X-Men.  We literally have two sets for them.:look: 

Personally I would love X-Mansion as it reached 10,000 votes on Cussoo.  It may have a chance as well.  Lego seem to reject big licenced projects initially but create them after officially for the licence.  They have done this with the GBHQ and Wayne Manor which releases sometime this year/early next year. 

It's not hate but rather sales. I know the last set not the mighty micros was the worst selling superhero set of that year. Marvel hasn't pushed the fantastic four or xmen in the comics or marketing because they don't have certain rights to the characters for the movie rights. So if your a kid would you rather get a super hyped infinity war set or a set with xmen characters you barley know. It's all about the sales

Edited by Falconfan1414

3 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Oh, we all would love that... Except the fact that the sentinel set was the worst set in terms of sale. It's really a shame, kids like the new marvel movie sets and I don't blame them. The MCU is a huge deal and Lego will continue making sets based on the movies because they sell really good. That's just how it is, poor X-Men.

1 hour ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Oh, we all would love that... Except the fact that the sentinel set was the worst set in terms of sale. It's really a shame, kids like the new marvel movie sets and I don't blame them. The MCU is a huge deal and Lego will continue making sets based on the movies because they sell really good. That's just how it is, poor X-Men.

Such a weird reversal from the 90s, when XMen were THE thing, and the Avengers were ehhhhh...

Anyway, I can't see the Mk 1 getting a set for it (especially since what would the set be? The cave?), but I could see it being in a D2C Avengers facility as part of Tony's crafting station or something. I also feel like no kid is clamoring for the old, not good armor, but adult collectors want it, so putting it in a giant expensive set makes the most sense...

After seeing Evangeline Lilly in her Wasp costume, I'm really looking forward to (and hoping for) an Ant-Man and the Wasp set.

1 hour ago, brickmasterben11 said:

Well, for Ant-Man we only got one set, (Which I was lucky enough to snag), so hopefully we'll get at least one set for the next Ant-Man/Wasp movie. 

My question now is who the villain will be.  Ghost is said to appear, though I personally would love either Whirlwind or Taskmaster.

It seems like the new trend is two sets for each "solo" marvel movie. So my guess is we will probably get two sets for ant man and the wasp. We will have to wait for the black Panther sets to see if this is true but it is quite possible we could get antman and the wasp in both sets in the same coustume in each 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It seems like the new trend is two sets for each "solo" marvel movie. So my guess is we will probably get two sets for ant man and the wasp. We will have to wait for the black Panther sets to see if this is true but it is quite possible we could get antman and the wasp in both sets in the same coustume in each 

Or maybe do a minifigure of Ant-Man with a microfig of Wasp in one set, and a minifigure of Wasp with a microfig of Ant-Man in the other? Let's you have both characters in both sets while not needing to repeat figures.

2 hours ago, HyperOnion said:

Or maybe do a minifigure of Ant-Man with a microfig of Wasp in one set, and a minifigure of Wasp with a microfig of Ant-Man in the other? Let's you have both characters in both sets while not needing to repeat figures.

Omg microfig of wasp! Hopefully its a new mold with wings! 

3 hours ago, kaelthas said:

Omg microfig of wasp! Hopefully its a new mold with wings! 

Nice idea. Would love to see Lego group do that. 

And that's actually a high possibility as they transformed into tiny creatures!

I'm disappointed there is no comic based sets this winter wave for marvel (I know they are doing 5 sets for infinity war and 2 for black panther), 2 comic based sets or 2 Spider-Man sets would hurt anyone, could of been an opportunity to give us villains that have never been used before like kang the conqueror or mysterio, or baron zemo in his iconic purple mask  

54 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

I'm disappointed there is no comic based sets this winter wave for marvel (I know they are doing 5 sets for infinity war and 2 for black panther), 2 comic based sets or 2 Spider-Man sets would hurt anyone, could of been an opportunity to give us villains that have never been used before like kang the conqueror or mysterio, or baron zemo in his iconic purple mask  

Actually, it's 6 Infinity War sets.

as for the comicbased you'll never know. Right after the first half of the year. They might release some new sets  including the wave for Antman and the Wasp.

The past three years we have received photos from the Lego retail magazines in December for the March movie sets ( A:AoU, CA:CW, and GotG:V2). Hopefully we get pictures for the Avengers Infinity War sets this December, like the last three years. I was just wondering, did we have any prior knowledge of what the contents were of the Ultron, Civil War, and Guardians sets before the release of photos of that December?

19 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

The past three years we have received photos from the Lego retail magazines in December for the March movie sets ( A:AoU, CA:CW, and GotG:V2). Hopefully we get pictures for the Avengers Infinity War sets this December, like the last three years. I was just wondering, did we have any prior knowledge of what the contents were of the Ultron, Civil War, and Guardians sets before the release of photos of that December?

As far as I know yea,'our leakers had an idea/description on what's coming. So hopefully it will be just the same.

I'm actually looking forward with the same thing and more likely it'll happen.