Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

7 sets for Inifinty war, one for each stone plus an extra. Maybe the largest is a set with all the stones in?

There are only 6 in the catalog.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think there are only 6 sets for infinity war

I think (he's) Assuming there will be a store exclusive but right now nothing is confirmed.

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

There are only 6 in the catalog.

I think (he's) Assuming there will be a store exclusive but right now nothing is confirmed.

I saw 7 boxes in the catalog

4 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I saw 7 boxes in the catalog

There is definitely 6. I would post the imagine right now to prove it, if not for the Eye of Captain Nemo scanning over these threads for illegal leaks

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There is definitely 6. I would post the imagine right now to prove it, if not for the Eye of Captain Nemo scanning over these threads for illegal leaks

Yeah there is, I miscounted, my mistake, sorry.

I'm hoping we will get a D2C Avengers Tower or at the very least make that the $100+ set.  Personally the last tower was a huge letdown for me.

I do hope we don't get yet another Quinjet though, that would literally be the 4th in 6 years if we do.:hmpf_bad: 

43 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I'm hoping we will get a D2C Avengers Tower or at the very least make that the $100+ set.  Personally the last tower was a huge letdown for me.

I do hope we don't get yet another Quinjet though, that would literally be the 4th in 6 years if we do.:hmpf_bad: 

It's all about the Avengers Facility now, as seen in AoU, Ant Man, Civil War and Homecoming. Not saying we couldn't see it again as a D2C, but it won't be back in Infinity War

19 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It's all about the Avengers Facility now, as seen in AoU, Ant Man, Civil War and Homecoming. Not saying we couldn't see it again as a D2C, but it won't be back in Infinity War

I have seen all of those movie and I completely forgot about that.:laugh:

5 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I have seen all of those movie and I completely forgot about that.:laugh:

Looking at how it's evolved, it really deserves a set, hopefully the second largest. Could be a scene where the Black Order attack the Facility to take Visions stone, or maybe even Thanos himself appears

11 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Looking at how it's evolved, it really deserves a set, hopefully the second largest. Could be a scene where the Black Order attack the Facility to take Visions stone, or maybe even Thanos himself appears

If you've been following set pics, it seems Vision and Scarlet Witch will be attacked in Scotland so I guess they will be in the smallest or second smallest set.

I'm excited to know about the details on what is coming. That biggest set, will probably contain 8 figs + 1 big fig Thanos. Hopefully it's a play set tho. Or if not make it more accurate Milano or Quinjet. Not those small builds.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm excited to know about the details on what is coming. That biggest set, will probably contain 8 figs + 1 big fig Thanos. Hopefully it's a play set tho. Or if not make it more accurate Milano or Quinjet. Not those small builds.

Personally speculating a layout similar to this;

76107 - Battle at Avengers Mansion (5 figures + 2 Big Fig)

• Avengers Mansion Building
  • Cull Obsidian (Big Fig), Hulk (Big Fig), Gamora, Loki, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Maria Hill

76106 - Thanos Assault (8 figures + 1 big fig)

• Thanos Spaceship Vehicle
  • Thanos (Big Fig - without armour/helmet, gauntlet), Proxima Midnight (Molded hair/horn piece), Nebula, Mantis, Starlord. Drax. Iron Man. Spider-man (Iron Spider Suit), Thor

76104 - Hulkbuster Defense (4 figures)

• Hulkbuster Mech + collapsing tree
  • Groot, War Machine, Bearded Captain America, 1 x Outrider Creature (Made similar to Samukai from Ninjago)

76103 - Sanctum Seige (5 figures)

• Lower floor of Sanctum with collapsing stairs feature
  • Ebony Maw (Stretched head piece), Rocket Racoon, Falcon, Doctor Strange, Wong

76102 - Vision Attack (3 figures)

• Exploding vehicle feature
  • Vision, Scarlet Witch. Corvus Glaive (New Weapon

76101 - War for Wakanda (3 figures)

• Black Panther, 2 x Outrider Creature (Made similar to Samukai from Ninjago)

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Personally speculating a layout similar to this;

76107 - Battle at Avengers Mansion (5 figures + 2 Big Fig)

• Avengers Mansion Building
  • Cull Obsidian (Big Fig), Hulk (Big Fig), Gamora, Loki, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Maria Hill

76106 - Thanos Assault (8 figures + 1 big fig)

• Thanos Spaceship Vehicle
  • Thanos (Big Fig - without armour/helmet, gauntlet), Proxima Midnight (Molded hair/horn piece), Nebula, Mantis, Starlord. Drax. Iron Man. Spider-man (Iron Spider Suit), Thor

76104 - Hulkbuster Defense (4 figures)

• Hulkbuster Mech + collapsing tree
  • Groot, War Machine, Bearded Captain America, 1 x Outrider Creature (Made similar to Samukai from Ninjago)

76103 - Sanctum Seige (5 figures)

• Lower floor of Sanctum with collapsing stairs feature
  • Ebony Maw (Stretched head piece), Rocket Racoon, Falcon, Doctor Strange, Wong

76102 - Vision Attack (3 figures)

• Exploding vehicle feature
  • Vision, Scarlet Witch. Corvus Glaive (New Weapon

76101 - War for Wakanda (3 figures)

• Black Panther, 2 x Outrider Creature (Made similar to Samukai from Ninjago)

Loving this idea, hopefully we get something simillar. 

I personally don't want to see Black Panther in these sets as he will have his own movie sets. Probably to free up some space for more important character (I'm not saying he's not important) but atleast we already get his updated version assuming in his sets so that make sense.

I doubt it. Wakanda looks to be playing an important part in the film and "They already had their own movie" has never stopped Lego from putting solo characters in team movie sets before.

Just now, Battlinpanther said:

I doubt it. Wakanda looks to be playing an important part in the film and "They already had their own movie" has never stopped Lego from putting solo characters in team movie sets before.

If that's the case it will be worthless if we will get the same exact fig we're going to get with BP sets. Which highly possible.

On 8/19/2017 at 1:03 PM, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Just finished Marvel's The Defenders and really wish we could get a comic based Daredevil in a set. He's so popular and they could use a piece similar to Black Panther's ear mold for his horns.

Having seen the show, I can safely say we probably aren't getting a Lego set. Maybe we'll luck out and get them to do comic versions of the Defenders.

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Loving this idea, hopefully we get something simillar.

Hope so, my main concern is that the villains look great. Concerned that either Thanos or Cull Obsidian might be brick built... :/

Hopefully they do not skimp on printing again.

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I personally don't want to see Black Panther in these sets as he will have his own movie sets. Probably to free up some space for more important character (I'm not saying he's not important) but atleast we already get his updated version assuming in his sets so that make sense.

I added him to the cheapest set as people will probably have already gotten him in either the Civil War or Black Panther sets and he was already available in a fairly cheap set prior. With the images floating around of him fighting an Outrider i think it'd work well as a small set.

Just now, Scarilian said:

Hope so, my main concern is that the villains look great. Concerned that either Thanos or Cull Obsidian might be brick built... :/

I doubt Thanos will be brick built, as they already have one Thanos mold. I don't think it would be too much effort to either use that mold or a slightly modified mold for him without armor.

It will be dissapointing if they won't use a bigfig mold for Thanos, that's what he is. 

As @brickmasterben11 said, they already did Thanos,( in avenjet) I know that one has an armor but they won't be making it a brick built, that will look stupid.

I hope that they do the Black Order members with justice, Ebony having a long headpiece or probably something with an extension of minifig head, headpiece for Proxima midnight, and a new weapon mold for Corvus Glaive (which is I doubt) lol.

On 8/22/2017 at 3:12 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Honestly I think the Black Order would be split up among the different sets.

23 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ebony having a long headpiece or probably something with an extension of minifig head

Maybe they'll do what they did for the Mad Scientist from CMF Series 14.

3 hours ago, brickmasterben11 said:

I doubt Thanos will be brick built, as they already have one Thanos mold. I don't think it would be too much effort to either use that mold or a slightly modified mold for him without armor.

I have no insider info, but I agree. Doesn't it seem like the brick-built villains correspond to movies where the concept art might not be finalized? Ares from WW looks very different in the toys and Lego than he does in the movie. And who knows when Steppenwolf's design was finalized. Seems like DC's cinematic plans are a lot less solid than Marvel's. 

Just now, BrickSantorum said:

I have no insider info, but I agree. Doesn't it seem like the brick-built villains correspond to movies where the concept art might not be finalized? Ares from WW looks very different in the toys and Lego than he does in the movie. And who knows when Steppenwolf's design was finalized. Seems like DC's cinematic plans are a lot less solid than Marvel's. 

DC were more secretive with the designs while Marvel has unvieled the Black Order/Children Of Thanos publically

The hope is that because they revealed Thanos and the Children Of Thanos early (July) that Lego will have gotten them fairly close to the designs shown, rather than relying on a lot of concept art.

Infairness of Stephenwolf it works, being a brick built actually looks cool. They only messed up with Ares, considering he is not as huge as giant man and also the design.

Cull Obsidian and Thanos as a big fig in my opinion is the best we can get, but having the Hulk means 3 big figs that will rocket boost the prices of the sets. RIP Wallet.

47 minutes ago, brickmasterben11 said:

Maybe they'll do what they did for the Mad Scientist from CMF Series 14.

That's what I'm thinking, but I don't know. I don't see LEGO doing it.