Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Twas mentioned few pages back ^^

Have you seen the Infinity War footage? Not only Spiderman, there's alot of charcters that has potential update from their minifigures.

Set #1
XxXxX Black Order Ambush
♤PRICE-19.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Truck, function to split in two parts
•Small lantern and mailbox build
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Scarlet Witch
-Vision
-Proxima Midnight

Set #2
XxXxX Hulkbuster Combat
♤PRICE-29.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Updated hulkbuster
•Some grass and tree build
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Black Panther
-Bucky Barnes
-Corvus Glaive

Set #3
XxXxX New York City Fight
♤PRICE-39.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•New York city build, road and signs
•Small NYC taxi
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Iron Man
-Hulk
-Doctor Strange
-Wong

Set #4
XxXxX Ultimate Superhero Struggle
♤PRICE-49.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Giant battlefield with ruins
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Star-Lord
-Iron Spider
-Drax
-Mantis
-Thanos

Set #5
XxXxX Quinjet Battle
♤PRICE-69.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Updated quinjet (but really updated, different colors)
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Nomad
-Black Widow
-Falcon
-Hawkeye
-Gamora
-Ebony Maw

Set #6
XxXxX Black Order Spaceship
♤PRICE-89.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Giant black order ship
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Thor
-Rocket Racoon
-Adolescent Groot
-War Machine
-Nebula
-Loki
-Cull Obsidian

My speculation list for Infinity War sets.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Set #1
XxXxX Black Order Ambush
♤PRICE-19.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Truck, function to split in two parts
•Small lantern and mailbox build
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Scarlet Witch
-Vision
-Proxima Midnight

Set #2
XxXxX Hulkbuster Combat
♤PRICE-29.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Updated hulkbuster
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Black Panther
-Bucky Barnes
-Corvus Glaive

Set #3
XxXxX New York City Fight
♤PRICE-39.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•New York city build, road and signs
•Small NYC taxi
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Iron Man
-Hulk
-Doctor Strange
-Wong

Set #4
XxXxX Ultimate Superhero Struggle
♤PRICE-49.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Giant battlefield with ruins
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Star-Lord
-Iron Spider
-Drax
-Mantis
-Thanos

Set #5
XxXxX Quinjet Battle
♤PRICE-69.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Updated quinjet (but really updated, different colors)
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Nomad
-Black Widow
-Falcon
-Hawkeye
-Gamora
-Ebony Maw

Set #6
XxXxX Black Order Spaceship
♤PRICE-89.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Giant black order ship
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Thor
-Rocket Racoon
-Adolescent Groot
-War Machine
-Nebula
-Loki
-Cull Obsidian

My speculation list for Infinity War sets.

I thought these were real for a second. These do sound very intriguing. The Quinjet set sounds the best! Overall a great list.

10 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Set #2
XxXxX Hulkbuster Combat
♤PRICE-29.99$
â—‡BUILDS:
•Updated hulkbuster
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Black Panther
-Bucky Barnes
-Corvus Glaive

I'm surprised that you don't think Iron Man would be included with the Hulkbuster.

1 hour ago, PickleManDan said:

I'm surprised that you don't think Iron Man would be included with the Hulkbuster.

If you've seen the footage you'll have the idea that someone is using it, but not Tony he is clearly not in Earth.

Does anyone actually think we will get every hero from the Infinity War sets?  It seems quite far fetched to think so.

28 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Does anyone actually think we will get every hero from the Infinity War sets?  It seems quite far fetched to think so.

Getting all of them is too good to be true. As far as we get updated figs (minus the GoTG bcoz I think they will be rehash) I'm okay to get a few. Considering 6 sets that was announced. 

I personally want Spidey/Ironman/Steve/Strange/Widow to be updated. 

2 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

Because in Trailer from SDCC Tony wasn't using it, but someone else.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Because in Trailer from SDCC Tony wasn't using it, but someone else.

Probably, and it does look like wakanda so good call with other figures 

Also, im pretty sure antman is the last hero your missing on that list

32 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Probably, and it does look like wakanda so good call with other figures 

Also, im pretty sure antman is the last hero your missing on that list

Don't really think he's actually confirmed for Infinity War, it's a weird issue as his solo film is set to release afterwards, and Wasp is confirmed to appear in Avengers 4 but not IW, so... The placement of Ant Man and Wasp in the timeline is currently unknown

Antman is not confirmed in IW, he can't be found in concept arts/posters nor the footage.

Probably in the sequel (Avengers 4)

I think they will save ant man for his movie to free up more roster space, same thing for black panther. My guess is that $20 set is an actual set. Maybe a small prison for vision 

30 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

He is on the IMDB page for A:IW 

Also-

http://collider.com/avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-ant-man-doctor-strange/

He may be skipped but these ppictures were to early to be from ant man and the wasp, maybe hes in it very briefly to set up his sequel, he is on the run after civil war...

John Cena was on the IMDB for Thor Ragnarok, but he's not no more. Like @SpiderJazz said, he's not appeared in the trailer, posters or what have you (theres a likelihood he just wasn't spotted:laugh:), but we'll just have to wait and see. Im not arguing he won't appear, but I doubt he'll have a big enough role to warrant his appearance in an Infinity War set. Seems weird that he would help battle Thanos, then team up with Hank and Wasp to fight Ghost... Priorities right?

Edited by Quicksilver838

I think it's safe to say that Black Panther will be absent from IW sets due to him being in his own movie sets. Antman wasn't in the poster and wasp will be in Avengers 4. They're out of the equation.

Groot, Thor, Loki, Rocket Raccoon, Drax, Star Lord, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Captain America, Black Widow. Thanos, Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Thanos, Hulk, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, War machine, Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Mantis, Gamora, Iron man, and Nebula. That's 27 main characters, there's also side characters like Aunt may, Wong, etc. If we wanted to get the main 27 characters in the sets, here you go:

The $13 set with Vision, Scarlet witch, and Thanos henchman.

The $20 set with Thor, Star Lord, and Cull Obsidian.

The $30 set with Captain America, Winter soldier, Falcon, and Ebony Maw.

The $50 set with Iron man, Spiderman, Nebula, Gamora, and Proxima Midnight.

The $60 set with Hulk, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, Drax, and Corvus Glaive.

The $80 set with Thanos, Black Widow, Mantis, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, and Iron man

Loki and War machine are absent, but not everyone will make the cut.

Yeah, i honestly just threw them into random pairings but i'm sure lego will do the same. What do y'all think?

Edited by Amazing Bricks

The $13 could be a play set and I think it is almost guaranteed that vision and scarlet witch are in it. Loki you could say is in the ragnorock sets so he doesn't need to be in the infinity war sets as the coustumes don't look different. War machine is getting a upgrade so I think he will appear in a set as well. I don't know why but I could really see them doing a ninjago sort of thing and include a stone in each of the sets in like a new mold maybe. The reason against it would be superhero sets don't need that big of a selling point like a ninjago or nexo knights might but on the flip side, the film is about collecting the stones so it would be a cool concept with us getting a incomplete and a complete ganulet in whichever set thanos appears in. But that seems to good to be true 

In the Hobbit sets (albeit one was released for Desolation and one for Five Armies), two sets were released based on Lake Town, which could combine together, the same with Harry Potter; within 2 years, 2 Hogwarts sets were released and they could also combine together. My point is it would be really cool if two sets; say a £40 and a £80, would combine together to form the scene of the films climatic ultimate battle; the larger set including Thanos with his gauntlet

Is anyone expecting more X-Men sets? I personally would love to see an X-Mansion.  It did reach 10,000 votes on Lego Ideas so I don't know why we haven't seen it yet. 

Just now, Legoman123 said:

Is anyone expecting more X-Men sets? I personally would love to see an X-Mansion.  It did reach 10,000 votes on Lego Ideas so I don't know why we haven't seen it yet. 

Won't happen. Marvel controls merch and is trying to remove xmen and the other fox properties from existence.

With Disney owning some of Legos biggest properties including marvel and with marvel's push to not include any fox based properties in any merchandise and comics. I doubt Lego would want to make Disney mad and include a large presents of X-men or Fantastic Four in any Lego sets and with the days of futures past set being the worst selling marvel set in 2014. I doubt we will see any sets for a long while

Edited by Falconfan1414

On 8/7/2017 at 8:16 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

The $13 could be a play set and I think it is almost guaranteed that vision and scarlet witch are in it. Loki you could say is in the ragnorock sets so he doesn't need to be in the infinity war sets as the coustumes don't look different. War machine is getting a upgrade so I think he will appear in a set as well. I don't know why but I could really see them doing a ninjago sort of thing and include a stone in each of the sets in like a new mold maybe. The reason against it would be superhero sets don't need that big of a selling point like a ninjago or nexo knights might but on the flip side, the film is about collecting the stones so it would be a cool concept with us getting a incomplete and a complete ganulet in whichever set thanos appears in. But that seems to good to be true 

I like that concept, but I bet they'll just print the fist with the stones on them. It won't be a build for his gauntlet. It should be interesting to see though.

I'm up for the new gauntlet mold with stones in it. Sounds cool AF but like AB said, it's safe to say it will be just print, or atleast a new mold with stones mounted in it.

I'm excited about these sets, hopefully we can hear some stuff soon also for black panther. 

As long as we get an updated version of him in BP sets, wouldn't mind if they don't include him in IW sets, free up some space.

Oh how I would love to get another Martin Freeman minifigure, but chances are very slim at this point. With Klaue and Kilmonger, you have your two villains for both sets.