Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Oh I hope we get all the Black Order members.  Black Dwarf is a bit bigger than Thanos, but I hope they give him a regular big fig and not some brick-built fig.

Edited by Dr Axels

46 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Oh I hope we get all the Black Order members.  Black Dwarf is a bit bigger than Thanos, but I hope they give him a regular big fig and not some brick-built fig.

I have a feeling that if they do him, it will be a bigfig. They've step up with Ragnarok Hulk, hopefully they don't disappoint us this time.

So movie version of Iron Spider(from Homecoming  finale) will be Spideys costume in IW! And btw Black Order looks awesome can't wait to see their minifigures, hope Lego will go full in on IW sets like they did with Batman Movie.

11 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So movie version of Iron Spider(from Homecoming  finale) will be Spideys costume in IW! And btw Black Order looks awesome can't wait to see their minifigures, hope Lego will go full in on IW sets like they did with Batman Movie.

Damn yea! That's spidey will be dope AF! Knew it even he declined it. And take note, desriptions/review of the teaser says he is wearing that in space!

Also he's wearing the traditional one in another scene.

38 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Also I wonder if there's going to be 2 versions of Thanos bigfig- armored one and the one seen on statue at D23?

Yea, it's a possibility, they even said that Thanos just have 2 stones in his gauntlet. So I guess armored and unarmored is a possibility because he is gathering the stones.

I love to see Black Order members . Very intricate design and those weps u guys think it will be a new mold?

17 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

I've been thinking that Reys new hair piece from Star Wars might fit Thor.

Is that new hair piece? Didn't

it originate with SW Qui Gon? Hmmm.

44 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is that new hair piece? Didn't

it originate with SW Qui Gon? Hmmm.

No, it's a new mold. 

5 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I've been thinking that Reys new hair piece from Star Wars might fit Thor.

It could work alright, but the trailer description said he still had short hair

29 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Yea right, they said it's direct continuation of Thor: Ragnarok make sense that they will show it publicly when Thor: Ragnarok hits in theaters. 

59 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Really?? I must've missed this detail.

After the seeing the new DC sets, I absolutely love all of those new blast  pieces. I imagine the IW sets will be using them extensively as well. The new blast/sword thing is a huge improvement as potential replacement for the blue cylinder pieces that are used on Iron Man's feet if they are used just like Firestorm's. The flaming fist piece and blast impact pieces are also full of so much potential and all 3 remind me so much of the kinds of things you get with action figures. 

The Black Order looks really cool and pretty comic-accurate which is a big plus. I don't like how Thanos looks without his helmet but hopefully he'll suit up in the movie because I want an armored Thanos, not bald Thanos in a shirt. I would love it if we got a new Iron Man faceplate mold for the movie helmet too considering his armor for the film is so heavily inspired by the one in the comics and it looks better than any armor I've seen for a long time now. I am just so sick of the same Iron Man over and over with minor variation in printing on the helmet, it just doesn't cut it anymore. Also, I wonder if we'll get a Cap with a beard in minifig form lol.

1 minute ago, ToaDraco said:

After the seeing the new DC sets, I absolutely love all of those new blast  pieces. I imagine the IW sets will be using them extensively as well. The new blast/sword thing is a huge improvement as potential replacement for the blue cylinder pieces that are used on Iron Man's feet if they are used just like Firestorm's. The flaming fist piece and blast impact pieces are also full of so much potential and all 3 remind me so much of the kinds of things you get with action figures. 

The Black Order looks really cool and pretty comic-accurate which is a big plus. I don't like how Thanos looks without his helmet but hopefully he'll suit up in the movie because I want an armored Thanos, not bald Thanos in a shirt. I would love it if we got a new Iron Man faceplate mold for the movie helmet too considering his armor for the film is so heavily inspired by the one in the comics and it looks better than any armor I've seen for a long time now. I am just so sick of the same Iron Man over and over with minor variation in printing on the helmet, it just doesn't cut it anymore. Also, I wonder if we'll get a Cap with a beard in minifig form lol.

I imagine that Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange will be the target of these new pieces

As for Thanos, why the hell does he sit down wearing full body armour, but apparently enter battle practically naked :laugh:

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I imagine that Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange will be the target of these new pieces

As for Thanos, why the hell does he sit down wearing full body armour, but apparently enter battle practically naked :laugh:

My thoughts exactly! 

7 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

I don't think we are getting new mold for the helmet tho. And IMO, we can actually have a good helmet if Lego levels up their game! But I do understand your frustration getting over and over again. Atleast with Batman he has 2 cowl types, Iron has 2 also but the other one is epic fail, :laugh:

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

IKR! Iron man with that new booster on his feet. Scarlet Witch with that web looking umbrella thing hahaha or Spidey if they can make it white. 

As far as I know this film is more on collecting the gems/stones that's why they won't reveal the title of Avengers 4, it make sense that he is still assembling his gauntlet and all that crap armor. 

For anyone who reads the comics, maybe we could get something like The All New, All Different Avengers. We already have Ms. Marvel, Miles Morale, and Vision. All we need is a Sam Wilson Captain America, black helmet Nova, and female Thor.

34 minutes ago, brickmasterben11 said:

For anyone who reads the comics, maybe we could get something like The All New, All Different Avengers. We already have Ms. Marvel, Miles Morale, and Vision. All we need is a Sam Wilson Captain America, black helmet Nova, and female Thor.

Not too sure about Wilson Cap being mass released after comic con. It would be nice to get the new Thor though, I found her first comics a pretty good read

Seeing the new deadpool duck it gives me some hope they will make a Howard the Duck in the future maybe?

5 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Not too sure about Wilson Cap being mass released after comic con. It would be nice to get the new Thor though, I found her first comics a pretty good read

I wouldn't rule it out. Green Arrow was released to the public in the same costume as the SDCC version, even if though the two minifigures were different from each other. They could do the same for other characters.

Phoenix is still my most wanted character out of the SDCC minifigures. New face print, dual molded legs, DCEU Wonder Woman's hair instead of Elsa's and the costume updated with gold/light green colors instead of yellow/regular green should be enough to get around the exclusivity issue.

Seeing Donald's headpiece reused gives me hope we could one day have a Howard the Duck fig. Ideally, since the MCU is getting so vast and surely newer fans of Lego will be disappointed they can no longer buy sets based off of the older films, maybe Lego could start releasing sets based on past movies. 

I bring this up because the possibility of a Howard the Duck could give us a Collector's museum set based of the first GOTG. They could reuse the new Krypto mold for Cosmo's body, throw in a Collector fit to appease people who want him, Howard, and whoever else seems fit. 

Another idea I had was Midtown Science High School for Homecoming with some mild spoilers. Make it similar to one of the Friends school sets with an open backside. It could include Peter, Spider-Man, Ned, Liz, Michelle, Flash and The Shocker. The inside could include a gym with a TV that has an image of Cap on it, a science lab with Peter's beaker of web, a Death Star printed on a grey head if they wanna be really meta, lifting lockers that reveal another canister of web, and a computer room for Ned. Maybe included a school bus to throw at Spidey too. 

And with this, we could receive sets and figures that ARENT based off of concept art for films such as The Avengers or Iron Man 3. They could even correct figures who look a little bit off.. Olive Green Avengers Hulk, Quicksilver with TLNM Lloyd hair, etc

Who knows, maybe we'd get an Iron Man vs the Iron Monger Arc Reactor Explosion set from the first IM or some Winter Soldier sets? The possibilities are endless!

Edited by saysonder

^I don't believe any films from Iron Man to The First Avenger would qualify to have sets made; Mega Blocks made those sets when they had the Marvel license.

I would love some sets from The Winter Soldier though

We can only dream. I'm still waiting for official MK 1 suit and I'm hoping that maybe.. Just maybe it will be release as a polybag promotion. Ya know, day dreaming.

After seeing Howard the duck and iron duck from the Lego marvel superheroes game I really hope we some how get a verison of this in the future

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

After seeing Howard the duck and iron duck from the Lego marvel superheroes game I really hope we some how get a verison of this in the future

Yes! I loved the Howard from the first game, how clumsy he was, but mostly how he looked such a different and fun character.

I made my own minifigure using Donald Duck's head, the Harry Potter goblins' torso, and Hamm's rubber bowler hat...but I'd love an official version! Perhaps if we did get a wave (or even one or two sets) based on this game, Howard would show up as he is supppsedly playing a bigger role (not hard for his role to be bigger than in the first though, that could mean anything)

WitH SDCC and D23 footage, Marvel fans! Rejoice!

You're welcome! Hopefully lego will announce the sets soon. 

- Also Trailer for Thor official revealed, Korg would be a nice figure if lego decided to make it.