Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

I'd like to think we'd be getting more X-Men sets other than the two we have.  Personally a D2C X-Mansion would be an awesome choice.  

We need to see a larger scale Avengers Tower as well.  

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

I'd like to think we'd be getting more X-Men sets other than the two we have.  Personally a D2C X-Mansion would be an awesome choice.  

100% agree with this. We need more Marvel D2Cs.

5 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

100% agree with this. We need more Marvel D2Cs.

I did like the Heli-Carrier (which is Marvel's only D2C I believe)  but I was highly disappointed it didn't have an interior.  I feel Marvel has taken a back foot with quality sets. 

I hope if Gamora is included in an Infinity War set, TLG updates her hair. The Elsa hair is completely inaccurate. The Justice League Aquaman hair is pretty much spot. 

And on a related note, TLG missed a huge opportunity including a microfig with wings for Tinker Bell in either the Peter Pan CMF or Disney Castle D2C. They could have reused it for Wasp, assuming they make one for her, which I'm crossing my fingers for. :sweet:

So I was just thinking about what sets we could be seeing for Infinity War, and some speculation about what we could see in the film. Here are a couple of my ideas

i think the film's finale will take place somewhere in space where the Avergers, Guardians and various heroes take on Thanos once and for all. As you will see, I think it would be amazing if the Chitauri returned, but only stronger and better, with a improved design and a powerful commander who works with Thanos. I think it would be cool if you collected a Infinity Stone in each smaller set, and the biggest set would include all.

Set Idea #1:   Leviathan Attack  700 pieces, Around $80

Remember the Leviathans? You know, those big armored space slugs that Hulk smashed? The set includes a gigantic Leviathan, complete with the ability to drop Chitauri soldiers and fire projectiles at the heroes. The Leviathan itself would take up about 400-500 pieces. Also included is a piece of landscape with a few action features, a small Chitauri craft with some stud shooters, a jetpack for Captain America and a armored mech for Bucky Barnes. Minifigures: Bucky Barnes, Captain America, Star Lord, Groot, Hulk in Bigfig form, 2 Chitauri soldiers, and the Chitauri Commander.

Set Idea #2:  Thanos Cosmos Crawler  800 pieces, around $90

Rule the cosmos with the Thanos Titan Crawler! Help protect Thanos as he combines the Infinity Stones into his Gauntlet, and fire away at those pesky heroes! When the time is right, drop the Chitauri soldiers on to the battlefield, and capture enemies in the containment pods!

The Titan Crawler is a massive 4 legged crawling walker with 4 6-Stud shooters, 4 spring loaded shooters, three prison pods, and a opening cockpit, with the ability to hold 2 Drivers. Also included is a piece of a ruined temple with multiple action features involving combining the Infinity Stones (all are Included) and a small turret for the heroes to fire at the Crawler with. Minifigures: Rocket Raccoon, Gamora, Thor, Hawkeye in Space Suit, Falcon, two Chitauri Drivers, Corpus Glaive, and of course the mighty Thanos!

I am thinking of more, but let me know what you think of these!

Edited by TheBrickLord

Benedict Cumberbatch has been releasing set photos and videos from Avengers: Infinity War today, and it made me realize the possibility of getting a minifigure of Wong next year! I really liked "Doctor Strange," but I hadn't realized he had a supporting (?) role in the film. I'm really looking forward to whatever this wave of sets (oh, and the film of course!) will bring.

@TheBrickLord: I love the idea of getting a Leviathan. There was one in Tony Stark's AoU vision, I can only hope we'll get one from Infinity War. 

3 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Benedict Cumberbatch has been releasing set photos and videos from Avengers: Infinity War today, and it made me realize the possibility of getting a minifigure of Wong next year! I really liked "Doctor Strange," but I hadn't realized he had a supporting (?) role in the film. I'm really looking forward to whatever this wave of sets (oh, and the film of course!) will bring.

@TheBrickLord: I love the idea of getting a Leviathan. There was one in Tony Stark's AoU vision, I can only hope we'll get one from Infinity War. 

On point, and based on those photos I guess the costume of Dr. Strange will remain the same.

Also new Ironman armor is up, although I'm actually rootinf for a different color. Ugh. Hope they can represent it well, new arc reactor shape and all that stuff:

That would make for a good set. Dr.Strange, Wong, iron man, and normal Bruce banner or a big fig hulk vs a black order member for like 60ish dollars. I also noticed that for each avengers film we have gotten a buildable poly bag, maybe for infinity war instead of being a version of a ship it could be a buildable ganulet. Also like justice league we will probably get brick heads for these one probably being thanos. Speaking of Tony's dream in age of ultron. That would be a amazing play set to get in Lego form if we do get a set like that

Edited by Falconfan1414

29 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That would make for a good set. Dr.Strange, Wong, iron man, and normal Bruce banner or a big fig hulk vs a black order member for like 60ish dollars. I also noticed that for each avengers film we have gotten a buildable poly bag, maybe for infinity war instead of being a version of a ship it could be a buildable ganulet. Also like justice league we will probably get brick heads for these one probably being thanos. Speaking of Tony's dream in age of ultron. That would be a amazing play set to get in Lego form if we do get a set like that

That would be pretty cool, although we do already have the Infinity Gauntlet racer from the Mighty Micros set

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

On point, and based on those photos I guess the costume of Dr. Strange will remain the same.

Also new Ironman armor is up, although I'm actually rootinf for a different color. Ugh. Hope they can represent it well, new arc reactor shape and all that stuff:

It better not remain the same, you look at the photo and you can see the classic Dr Strange costume is there

drstrange-white.jpg

We did get that in the previous film, didn't we? Or am I just wrong, it is what it is.

but what are you thinking with the new Ironman armor? Mark 48? Godkiller? And Do you guys think there will be multiple armors or is it just this one?

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

We did get that in the previous film, didn't we? Or am I just wrong, it is what it is.

We got it in the post credits scene along with those lovely yellow gloves

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

We got it in the post credits scene along with those lovely yellow gloves

Yea! Thor scene! So most probably we will see that in Thor: Ragnarok. Isn't that consider as a spoiler? Hahaha sorry!

On 24/06/2017 at 10:28 AM, Legoman123 said:

The X-Mansion is definitely at the top of my most wanted list, especially if the appearance is based off the one in the 90s cartoon. Something similar in design to the LBM Arkham Asylum would be ideal, with the interior rooms in the back of the set modeled after the subbasement. One thing that would absolutely be a must - a couple of brick built Sentinels included done in the same style as Ares and Giant Man. My ideal minifigures would be:

- 90s cartoon team (Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Beast, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee and Xavier)
- A couple of other notable X-Men not regulars in the cartoon (Iceman, Nightcrawler, Colossus etc)
- Magneto, Sabretooth and Mystique filling in as the villains

Its unlikely to ever happen anytime soon unfortunately, but I do hope we at least get one set next year to tie in with Dark Phoenix given that Marvel seems to be laying off their X-Men ban. A D2C Avengers Tower done at the scale of the Tower of Orthanc would be pretty awesome too. Wouldn't surprise me if something like that did happen to tie in with the next two Avengers movies.

2 minutes ago, RobbieHxC said:

I would sell my first born child for an X-Mansion with key X-Men minifigures.

lol at this. 

Ok,this X-men game has grown old really fast. Marvel isn't interested in promoting X-Men characters anymore, it's already confirmed they won't be in Marvel Superheroes 2 and they've been slowly dissapearing from comics. If I was a betting man I'd say there's 99,9% chance we won't be seeing anymore X-Men sets in the next 2-3 years.

Edited by benderisgreat

5 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Ok,this X-men game has grown old really fast. Marvel isn't interested in promoting X-Men characters anymore, it's already confirmed they won't be in Marvel Superheroes 2 and they've been slowly dissapearing from comics. If I was a betting man I'd say there's 99,9% chance we won't be seeing anymore X-Men sets in the nex 2-3 years.

I would say this too, but that mighty micro is just giving me too much hope man.

Now that we know there will be 6 infinity war sets, I wonder with how big of a movie this is suppose to be, how many generic goons they will include. Or just come out with just thanos and his minions and the rest just all the heros in the movie 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Now that we know there will be 6 infinity war sets, I wonder with how big of a movie this is suppose to be, how many generic goons they will include. Or just come out with just thanos and his minions and the rest just all the heros in the movie 

Hopefully sir Von Lego can give us an information (tiny bit would be appreciated) so that atleast we have an idea on what's coming.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

My guess they would be similar to the justice league sets where all the new hero variants are in separate sets and besides the one set, probably the largest that includes thanos, all the villains would be foot soldiers much like the parademons. i'm going to put my money on captain america appearing in 3 of those 6 sets,

In addition to that, correct me if I'm wrong with every avengers film released. We get 2 variants of Ironman armor, I think they will continue it in this film. Specially they will travel through space to fight Thanos and etc etc.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

In addition to that, correct me if I'm wrong with every avengers film released. We get 2 variants of Ironman armor, I think they will continue it in this film. Specially they will travel through space to fight Thanos and etc etc.

my guess for these sets

two new iron man suits, one with the same leg printing as the ones from age ultron

cap in three sets

same black widow

one new costumed avenger like scarlet witch or star lord

5 vehicle based sets including a quinjet based set

at least 3 characters with no leg printing

and finally 4 characters who are painfully inaccurate

i hope im wrong but thats what been happening with marvel sets lately

Lol. Black widow needs an update. But it all depends by the looks of her costume. 

Spidey, Strange and Cap new variants. As for GOTG Characters I'm okay if they will be re-hash because we just got GOTG2 and we will definetly get GOTG3. I'm hoping for new Groot mold/Teen sized.

32 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

my guess for these sets

two new iron man suits, one with the same leg printing as the ones from age ultron

cap in three sets

same black widow

one new costumed avenger like scarlet witch or star lord

5 vehicle based sets including a quinjet based set

at least 3 characters with no leg printing

and finally 4 characters who are painfully inaccurate

i hope im wrong but thats what been happening with marvel sets lately

Sounds accurate to me.

On the whole X-Men thing I have a hopeless desire that one day we may get Mr. Sinister as Lord Krakenskull from Nexo Knights has the perfect cape for him. :cry_sad:

As for Infinity War sets, give me a Black Widow figure that looks more like her "classic" appearance - honestly just take the AoU one and get rid of the blue - a minifig sized Groot, and a Thanos big fig with Infinity Gems - I don't care if they rehash the Avenjet mold.