Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

I was hyped for the 2 Thor sets, but they were really disappointing so can't say I'm hyped about these rumours, but I hope they suprise me. 

18 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

If klaue appears, they could reuse cyborgs new arm om the other side for his cannon

Does he have a cannon arm?  I was thinking something along the lines of one of those robot claw arms from the CMFs 

23 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

I would bet literally any amount of money in the entire world that the Royal Talon Fighter will be a LEGO set.

1 hour ago, Tragic Banjo said:

How much you wanna bet on that?

Gambling is wrong, your setting a bad example here :wink:

32 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

If klaue appears, they could reuse cyborgs new arm om the other side for his cannon

It's the other arm, so it would have to be a new mold. We don't know what his new arm will look like, but I expect a dark grey hand with an accessory added on

12 minutes ago, Koralunderthesea said:

Does he have a cannon arm?  I was thinking something along the lines of one of those robot claw arms from the CMFs 

He does in comics, nothing yet confirmed for the film, but everyone's expecting to see it, me included

1 hour ago, Tragic Banjo said:

How much you wanna bet on that?

Oh my Gosh. I can't believe what I'm freaking reading. 

43 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Hmmm we'll have to see if he would be close as his comic appearance. 

42 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

I was hyped for the 2 Thor sets, but they were really disappointing so can't say I'm hyped about these rumours, but I hope they suprise me. 

Set builds are disappointing but the figs are always welcome.

44 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

He does in comics, nothing yet confirmed for the film, but everyone's expecting to see it, me included

Today Kevin Feige and Ryan Coogler confurmed that he has a sonic arm.

They also confirmed that Klaw and Killmonger have a team-up.

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Where did they confirm that?  I have been longing to hear that news, so I just wanna see it for myself.

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Awesome. Hopefully soon we can get a concrete news about those upcoming set(s). I'm really excited for this. Imagine this his first movie but he got a love from lego compare to other MCU first films in a specific character,

5 hours ago, Borex said:

I'll expect the BP set to be the Royal Talon Fighter (whatever that is) because trajic banjo said we could bet our money on it. 

Probably that high tech ship from the trailer that almost looks like the one from Thor Ragnarok with a color swap. 

Edited by Legocity2713

5 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Probably that high tech ship from the trailer that almost looks like the one from Thor Ragnarok with a color swap. 

That was I thought too, less vibrant and small circular around the ship. 

6 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

It's not really a color swap, though... This one is more like a Munchkin (or Tim Bit for you Canadians out there) to the Ragnarok ship's donut. But either way, this seems like a shoe in for inclusion in a set. 

23 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Nothing personal. But I can see that by the look on your DP. Awesome female figs with bunch of weapons, why not? I know that this have been said, because we are actually lacking of female figs with that skin tone. 

It's really, really bad--few years back I was making minifigs of me and my wife, and the options for black woman heads were pretty much just Storm and some Star Wars alien with purple eyes, neither of which were great. Slightly better now, but still no official option for "black woman with glasses." Got a custom printed, so it worked out in the end, but it was an eye opening experience in where the limits of Lego's minifig options currently are.

ANYWAY. Beyond that, I also just really wish we had more army builders in the Marvel theme. I get why we don't (since superheroes are built around battles between smaller groups of super distinctive individuals more than, y'know, Clone Troopers v. Battle Droids) but that Iron Man vs. Ultron set was great. Hoping they start working an equivalent into every line it makes sense to... and Black Panther is the first one where it does, since Age of Ultron, as the Dora Milaje have distinctive designs, are cool characters, and are massable. Not like Stormtrooper massable, but where it'd make sense to buy 2 or 3 of the set.

... Granted as primarily a minifig collector, of COURSE that's my most desired kind of set, but... still, I think we'd all love a day when Lego puts out an AIM, or Shield Agent, or Hand battle pack.

I really don't get where this colour swap thing has come from. JUST watched the trailer again, doesn't look like it has a ring, its just a rounded ship. Such a completely different design to the Ragnarok ring ship

3 minutes ago, HyperOnion said:

ANYWAY. Beyond that, I also just really wish we had more army builders in the Marvel theme. I get why we don't (since superheroes are built around battles between smaller groups of super distinctive individuals more than, y'know, Clone Troopers v. Battle Droids) but that Iron Man vs. Ultron set was great. Hoping they start working an equivalent into every line it makes sense to... and Black Panther is the first one where it does, since Age of Ultron, as the Dora Milaje have distinctive designs, are cool characters, and are massable. Not like Stormtrooper massable, but where it'd make sense to buy 2 or 3 of the set.

... Granted as primarily a minifig collector, of COURSE that's my most desired kind of set, but... still, I think we'd all love a day when Lego puts out an AIM, or Shield Agent, or Hand battle pack.

I think because they're including goons in every set. Like in Battle for Asgard, we got 2 berserker(s). But yea battle pack (SW style) will be a good in having an army of baddies. Wish we had something like that Iron v Ultron. I want to see that in upcoming Infinity War set(s)

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I really don't get where this colour swap thing has come from. JUST watched the trailer again, doesn't look like it has a ring, its just a rounded ship. Such a completely different design to the Ragnarok ring ship

For me, it's kinda similar probably because I'm seeing the way it could be a lego set. simple. 

There is a video showing level gameplay from Lego marvel superheroes 2 and in it to see kang for the first time as a minifigure. I really hope he shows up in a set

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a video showing level gameplay from Lego marvel superheroes 2 and in it to see kang for the first time as a minifigure. I really hope he shows up in a set

Me too, especially since I seem to recall that he was falsely rumored to appear like a year or two back?

22 minutes ago, TheLegoExperience said:

Me too, especially since I seem to recall that he was falsely rumored to appear like a year or two back?

Ha I remember that. It was for the set that thanos came in, someone trolled 

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ha I remember that. It was for the set that thanos came in, someone trolled 

Man, those were some sad times, I remember someone on flickr was so excited that they even built Kang his chair ahead of time, but nope, dreams were crushed.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

A lot of gameplay for Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 is being shown at E3. I really wish we could get comic sets loosely based of the game. So many great characters we haven't gotten yet like Kang, Inhumans, and Spider-Man 2099.

On 16/06/2017 at 2:45 AM, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

A lot of gameplay for Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 is being shown at E3. I really wish we could get comic sets loosely based of the game. So many great characters we haven't gotten yet like Kang, Inhumans, and Spider-Man 2099.

Not to mention all the characters in the first game (Fantastic Four, X-Men, etc) that we're still waiting for. Hopefully, this time it's been better planned, and most characters will appear in sets. (Although I could do without Cowboy Captain America, to be honest...) So long as we get Spider-Gwen, I'll be happy. She's apparently in the new Spidey cartoon, so I'm sure it will happen.

Spider - Gwen is included in the roster. She's seen in a game play demo presented by 2 developers from Tt Games. 

32 minutes ago, Colossus said:

Spider - Gwen is included in the roster. She's seen in a game play demo presented by 2 developers from Tt Games. 

I meant physically released in a set. But yeah, that gameplay looks cool.