Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Really looking forward to potential Cival War sets. Would be great to get an MCU Falcon, another Bucky and Scarlet Witch in her Avengers uniform.

I'm expecting Black Widow is going to look very similar to her first minifigure now that she's gone back to having long hair again. Has anyone tried the original hairpiece on her new AOU face? Would be interesting to see how it looks.

Really looking forward to potential Cival War sets. Would be great to get an MCU Falcon, another Bucky and Scarlet Witch in her Avengers uniform.

I'm expecting Black Widow is going to look very similar to her first minifigure now that she's gone back to having long hair again. Has anyone tried the original hairpiece on her new AOU face? Would be interesting to see how it looks.

Yeah i've seen the new pics, bet they are going with the mainstream lego girl hair again

Personally i just want Black Panther, Bucky, Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye as a minifig

Not really psyched for a character (besides Hawkeye) this time, Marvel has taken that away from me :cry_sad: ( I mean why...)

I do hope for a Aja take on Hawkeye this time, simple, plain, humorous and awesome

Hawkeye6-2.jpg

Edited by kevkipo

Yeah, I'd say an Aja-style Hawkguy is at the top of my want list for minifigures - so much so that I would be entirely willing to shell out for it if it came out as a Comic-Con exclusive.

For Widow's hair in Civil War sets, though, I kind of expect them to keep using the new mold from the AoU sets. It's a brand-new piece so I imagine they'll want to keep getting use out of it. (Wouldn't be surprised to see it turn up in City or Creator sets next year too since it's appropriately generic enough.) I tried putting the older hairpiece on the new figure; it looked okay but I definitely prefer the new piece.

Edited by Tragic Banjo

So how long until we should see next years set list leak

Around October. That's when we learned about the age of ultron sets.

Anyone else hoping for Agent 13 in next year's Civil War sets? The line could use some more female heroes.

I think TLC will make some Fantastic Four sets, i really did not like the new look of the F4 but why not? TLC always surprised me in every way imaginable... :laugh:

Anyone else hoping for Agent 13 in next year's Civil War sets? The line could use some more female heroes.

I'm personally hoping for a female villain (maybe Madame Hydra or some of the Serpent Society girls if they're in the film somewhere). I think Nebula is the only female villain so far for Marvel?

I think TLC will make some Fantastic Four sets, i really did not like the new look of the F4 but why not? TLC always surprised me in every way imaginable... :laugh:

Marvel is trying to bury the X-Men and Fantastic Four. Its very unlikely either will be getting any sets. Here's the latest example from just the past week:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/05/27/marvel-halts-production-of-fantastic-four-and-x-men-collectibles

Australia didn't even get the last X-Men set. For whatever reason it got held back from being released at retail, and the only way to buy it via online. :sceptic:

I'm personally hoping for a female villain (maybe Madame Hydra or some of the Serpent Society girls if they're in the film somewhere). I think Nebula is the only female villain so far for Marvel?

Definitely up for some more villains too. Unfortunately aside from the Extremis henchwoman in Iron Man 3, Nebula is the only real female villain in the movies. Maybe if we're lucky Enchantress might show up in Thor: Ragnorok or we might get a couple comic-based ones in some Avengers Assemble sets.

Just one more reason to be upset by the lack of X-Men since they have the biggest selection of female baddies.

Really glad to hear that Avengers assemble and ultimate spider man are getting renewed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/01/avengers-assemble-and-ultimate-spider-man-renewed-and-re-titled

With that being said, that most likely means we'll finally be able to get our hands on white tiger to finish off the main team.

Additionally, we should hopefully get an avengers assemble version of iron man, black widow, and hawkeye to finish off that team as well. I'm also looking forward to any other new hero and villain figures that come out because of the shows.

y'know, what if we don't get any Civil War at all? just none? and all Avengers Assemble sets

Man i would hate that!

I wouldn't just hate that I would sell all of my collection buy a plane ticket and an RPG launcher fly to Denmark and blow up the lego headquarters

I wouldn't just hate that I would sell all of my collection buy a plane ticket and an RPG launcher fly to Denmark and blow up the lego headquarters

lol, better not. I still want Infinity War sets y'know :snicker:

Easy there champ. We're getting Civil War sets.

There better be some civil war sets for Legos sake mwahahaha

So since I've heard about some of the heroes appearing in USM, I was thinking about how they would do Scarlet Spider without the fig ending up being quite boring (like Iron Spider, in my opinion). He won't have leg printing for sure so hopefully they give him that down hood piece, the one Green Arrow has, in blue and some cuff printing would be nice. I hope we can get some Avengers Assemble sets too, but with better builds than the AIM set.

seriously, Avengers Assemble is called ULTRON it features a lot of ULTRON hmm who should we let the Avengers excist of,

Well surely not Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch that's who, Kill me already :ugh:

How do you know?

Edited by kevkipo

Hopefully we'll get a mix of Civil War and Avengers Assemble sets. One thing I love about sets based on the cartoons is that its a great way to get all new characters and comic costumes we wouldn't normally have otherwise.

Hey I was thinking, with the renewal of the avengers assemble show and the rumored sets for it. Should we expect a new molding for ultron. I've seen the episodes with him and he has a comic's head.

Hey I was thinking, with the renewal of the avengers assemble show and the rumored sets for it. Should we expect a new molding for ultron. I've seen the episodes with him and he has a comic's head.

Could be, but don't get your hopes up. Take what the fella said (Forgot his name) with a pinch of salt

Altough i to believe we'll get Avengers Assemble i don't think 5...

I was reading today (can't remeber where) that red hulk would be in civil war I wonder if maybe we will see a set the size of the hulk buster with iron man some one else red hulk and scarlet witch

Edited by Chookdude

SBHHUSHushffUSUUhS

That's a spoiler :snicker:

Edited by kevkipo