Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Old Republic - Crimson Pilgrim

Thanks everyone for your (too kind) comments :blush:

I've updated the first post with the interior pictures.

Do you have any plans for anything else; perhaps something a little more main-stream?

Like a Nebulon B? :grin:

That's not a bad idea, Bob. Go on, you know that you want to! :wink:

It does look cool. There are a lot of nice idea in it.

I am not much into EU. Is it extracted from the EU or from your imagination ? :D

It does look cool. There are a lot of nice idea in it.

I am not much into EU. Is it extracted from the EU or from your imagination ? :D

My imagination :wink:

I use the Old Republic as an excuse to build what I want while still being SW :grin:

What can I add. As above, this is just sooo organic looking. The roof and curves looks like the best a rendered CGI film could ever do in 2015 - let alone with Lego. I love the integrated speeder and just the doorways - they look and feel like they might be padded leather and I love that the pilot can walk through the ship.

I may have missed it, but can anyone here imagine what the inside of the MF would look like if someone as talented as Bob gave it a go..?

Bob, I literally have no idea why you are not working for TLG already. I mean seriously, you are blatantly appearing to be the next Mike Psiaki.

What is exceptionally brilliant about it is not only its interior and various functions, but the fact it is from your imagination and looks precisely like it came from TOR, and not a fan made/designed model.

Please, just please, do not stop giving us these amazing creations. Your talent is easily up there with the best.

Again thanks a lot guys. :blush:

that's gorgeous Bob, trully. so much curves!! you've created a kate upton'ish ship :)

So Kate Upton light frigate class... I like it :sweet:

Just incredible, has a great presence. The full interior is most impressive and everything is so well thought out like the speeder bike space. The consistent color usage and the cushioning at the door frames is a very nice and accurate touch. The Pilgrim really raises the bar.

the "excuse" of Old Republic isn't much of a stretch, sure your creation isn't L-cannon it does have a lot of styling cues from the Jedi Defender, on the interior. the front to back layout smooth open floor plan, rich bright colors, and lets not forget the signature deep red the old republic (and new to some extent) is known for. Now the challenge a Ship for the Sith Empire, you've proven over and over you can master the Republic, lets see your dark side :grin:

In 99% imagination build sw ship models don't have feeling of star wars univers ships, but this one looks like it came straight from george lucas workshop! awesome work! Respect!

Shape is perfect - looks a bit like great fusion of couple of less known corellian freighters from the novels. Interior is brutal, color is brutal, built and use if bricks to get a shape is brutal.

Top work!

Holy crap, what a beautiful ship.

This is my absolute favorite building style, as well -- giant and detailed but still intended for minifigures. The interior looks as good as the exterior.

Edited by Raskolnikov

Your builds are so insanely awesome! I used to think you cheated a lot when you used LDD only, because I did not think all the beautiful angles you created were possible otherwise, but now that you've been building in real bricks I'm in awe!

Your builds are so insanely awesome! I used to think you cheated a lot when you used LDD only, because I did not think all the beautiful angles you created were possible otherwise, but now that you've been building in real bricks I'm in awe!

Not cheating, just ingenuity... :wink::tongue:

Thanks everyone :blush:

Now the challenge a Ship for the Sith Empire, you've proven over and over you can master the Republic, lets see your dark side :grin:

Well I started working on the ship of Darth Severus, the nemesis of the Pilgrim's crew :classic:

Magnificent model! So many cool details and the interior is mind blowing! I love the color scheme, the size of the vessel as well as the cool figures. And it's not in LDD :P

Magnificent model! So many cool details and the interior is mind blowing! I love the color scheme, the size of the vessel as well as the cool figures. And it's not in LDD :P

I can't believe it! MstrOfPppts couldn't find anything to critique! :wink::poke:

Thanks. You should have noticed that I don't do much LDD MOCs since some times now :wink:

I can't believe it! MstrOfPppts couldn't find anything to critique! :wink::poke:

That's nice indeed, but my true target is BEAVeR. He didn't commented, and that may be a sign that he has nothing to say. And that would be a great victory :grin:

That's nice indeed, but my true target is BEAVeR. He didn't commented, and that may be a sign that he has nothing to say. And that would be a great victory :grin:

BEAVeR rendered speechless ... may we never see the day. :classic:

What i can say to this :wacko: .

Its so fantastic!

Love how you make your ships better say the technique you used.

So many great details, great colours and the interio looks also great.

Absolut gread work!

Thats all :classic: .

markus