Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Old Republic - Crimson Pilgrim

Thats all?!?

I can not see anything :laugh: :laugh: .

The little parts of the ship looks really good!

Cant wait for more pictures.

markus

Thats all?!?

I can not see anything :laugh: :laugh: .

The little parts of the ship looks really good!

Cant wait for more pictures.

markus

I know, that's not much... I've added a picture of the engines too...

Is that top picture from JJ Abrams with the 14 lens flares? ;)

From the little engine pics this seems like it will be incredible! Love all the angles and greebles and how smooth it is.

That's mean :D Now I have to sit and spam F5 to see more pics asap! Really looking forward to see more, especially the top of the hull seems very exciting!

I had to adapt to new Star Wars standard :grin:

In my best angry Vader voice, "NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo" LOL

This ship is really cool looking, Bob. I'm digging the round-ness of the overall design.

One note: in my humble opinion the forward-swept wings make it look like it's going backwards.

Thanks everyone. Since I've finally received the 4 parts I needed to finish it, I'll try to take some pictures tonight, to see if my lighting setup works. And if it does, I'll be sure to take a lot pf pictures! :sweet:

Exceptional. Eventhough I knew your digital renderings, I'm absolutely blown away and speechless. Perhaps the only think I don't like for 100% are those trans lime dishes on thrusters. Otherwise I can nothing but adore this :O

Wow Bob, you've really outdone yourself, that shape is spectatcular !

Great to see some builds with real bricks from you, can't wait to see more :classic:

I know it sounds like a big cliche but this is one of the best ships I've ever seen! Fantastic shaping and amazing details. Really a masterpiece!

Edited by MontyPython

A lot of great new techniques and amazing details. I feel like a MOCer could pour over this for a long time and learn several new things with each picture. The amount of time and dedication you put in is awesome. Can't wait to see the inside.

Wow. This is definitely a good reason to take apart the Zenith. I, too, look forward to seeing the interior, but honestly it was already a masterpiece even with no interior.

Really great build Bob! I've been going over the pics and there are so many things I really enjoy on this. As an avid SWTOR fan and player, this build really carries the feel of the ships used throughout the game. I love it man!

Hi Bob, yet another masterpiece! I really don't know how you do it, the curves are beautiful :wub:

I can't imagine how many hours you've spent working on this, but the result is totally worth it. The amount of greebling is perfect, it's crammed with little details, but it doesn't overwhelm it. Do you have any plans for anything else; perhaps something a little more main-stream?

Hi

for anybody calling Lego ever blocky - post this ship!

Man, that is a beauty - the curves, woman-like! :)

I have never thought that Lego could look so organic.

Dino

Oh wow this is outstanding. I second what goatman461 said: Just looking at the pictures I really think I'm inspired by the nice SNOTing techniques you've been using.

Thanks alot for sharing!

Amazing MOC, I love the curved edges that you made look so effortless. The greebling along the sides is wonderful, the amount of plates too, I don't see many bare studs, a true beauty.