Alright.. Here's something classic and muscle - the mighty Shelby Mustang from year 1965 in it's original white + blue stripes color schema.

5966229941_c50fd155d7.jpg

So.. it turns out - it is only 3,5 years ago since I started to use some more color in my models - other than white I mean.

I really like how the outdoor pictures turned out. For instance - in the next one it does really look like in the same scale as the building, thou the building is of course a real one.

5966229725_a400de7b25.jpg

This model used some quite interesting techniques and details I think. Take a look at those rims. They are actually steering wheels. But stuffed inside those old type tires - they fit and stay there very well. So does the red break calipers. These do stay in place as the wheels go.

5966222309_982a5435a9.jpg

Apart from all the historical models - this one I really regret taking apart. A sad moment to the humanity I'd say :) But... at that moment I didn't have enough bricks to keep it in one piece and build another car.

5966227033_ec1ddfb1c0.jpg

So... hope you enjoy this old American beauty. As always - more pics at my flicker album here:

Feel free to let me know what you think. See ya next time :)

Cheers.

Really nice, the curves on the rear end are spectacular. The wheel arches work well too. Great build!

I love the blue and the white. There are some pretty complex curves on the real car and you managed to capture them well.

tim

Having blown the doors off many of these back in the late 60s and early 70s when running MOPAR products on Telegraph Rd and Woodward Ave in Detroit, I'm can tell you from what I remember looking in the rear view mirror, this is a very accurate representation of the Ford product. Not sure about the back of the car, it looks good, but I never saw the back of one in the good old days.

Nice work!

Thanks guys for nice compliments. Glad you like my old MOC. It's a pity it's long gone in pieces to blend into other - newer MOCs. Cheers.

Patients, my friend, patients. i am working on something... mm.. emm.. nop.. not giving them up this time. Yep - them, there are more than one project being actively worked on.

Thou I haven't posted few projects I've finished a while ago, actually.. And it just happens that in two weeks I'll meet my fellow Lug-mates who have a good camera. I guess it's time for some photo shooting then.