I've been following GoH for a while, and now I'm very excited to be joining Kaliphlin. Here's my character intro:

Aymeri had grown up a desert nomad, but had always dreamed of being a knight. So when he was of age, he enlisted as a soldier in Katoren, hoping to one day win his spurs. He had been promoted quickly and now commanded a small group of soldiers.

One of his missions was to capture two thieves that had been on a robbing spree in and around Katoren. Aymeri and his men managed to catch up with the two criminals as they attempted to rob a small farm outside the city:

16125335660_344acdb312_z.jpg

16126868557_9a7ebfa6ac_z.jpg

15692845093_459479cc98_z.jpg

After capturing the crooks, Aymeri and his men started back to Katoren:

16317315366_4c074a151d_z.jpg

16157091139_8cedc06688_z.jpg

16343260315_c3fb18f557_z.jpg

After an hour's march, they reached a side gate of the city:

15825341043_1801816643_z.jpg

16443647011_f04ba475bc_z.jpg

16419417056_99f01d80f9_z.jpg

16444465912_60a7cb5896_z.jpg

Just inside the gate, several prominent members of Kaliphlin can be seen:

16445406945_331a207da8_z.jpg

16443641961_4aea0519b0_z.jpg

16419412266_eb0b29107c_z.jpg

Aymeri then continued to the the thieves' final destination: the Katoren jail.

15831195524_741983e9fa_z.jpg

15831191964_9a25627a63_z.jpg

16266016508_1f65b1b849_z.jpg

15833638533_f39facb412_z.jpg

16266282450_0ca00a4106_z.jpg

15831189954_330e689de5_z.jpg

16266018678_77378aa51d_z.jpg

Next door is a cartographer's:

16451965841_28ab350b26_z.jpg

15833643863_2c3e3824b7_z.jpg

16266017748_aae55353e7_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, any C&C welcome :classic:

Very nice introduction, LittleJohn!

All of the builds are very nice and very fitting for Kaliphlin! The pink and purple are interesting for the first build, as are the logs sticking from the walls and the desk on the roof. Nice landscape on the second build! The towers are fantastic on the third build, with the corner technique and the wonderful cross-crenellations. (I like the inclusion of key Kaliphlin figures) The cartographer's house is very nice in the fourth build, especially the observatory and dome. The pattern of log extensions on the side of the jail is very nice! I also like the stonework and the angle to the walls, as well as the windows. This fabulous introduction has me looking forward to more of your builds around the Guilds!

Damn. That's an intro! Welcome to the guilds. Great series of builds- I especially like the the light bley walls with tan accents!

Excellent bunch of builds, LJ (hope you like the abbreviation!), very impressive way to introduce your character :thumbup:

My favorite build would be the Katoren Jail (great color-scheme and interior! :wink:) followed closely by the Side Gate :classic:

I really like the towers and the road on that one, besides the inclusion of all the sigfigs (of course!), I'm looking forward to more contributions from you! :sweet:

Edited by Garmadon

Fantastic intro and welcome to Kaliphlin! All the builds are great but the jail really caught my eye was the jail! Perfection! :thumbup:

A great series of builds LittleJohn, with a really good Kaliphlin feel as well! :thumbup: Great use of purples for the awning, and the texture on the jail walls is fantastic! Cool to see Ageven make an appearance as well! :sweet:

I'm glad you made it over here! A whole bunch of MOCs is a great way to introduce yourself; I've seen these all on Flickr, and they're just as good here. The round tower/brick-built dome is and both castle structures are fantastic. :thumbup:

Fantastic builds, I feel as if you are walking in the footsteps of a great builder, and that's awesome! (Watch out SK!)

Anyways, each build here is lovely and a beautiful, unique take on Kaliphlin architecture/landscaping. The purple awnings in the first build really work well, and I love the techniques used for the city gate. The jail, however, really takes the show for me. The tan/light gray combo is wonderful and I love the addition of an interior (so much detail packed in there!). Each one of these builds is truly deserving of its own topic!

So cool to see you over here, looks like you're going to make an awesome contribution around these parts!

Wow! I knew you were destined for greatness when I saw your Flickr.

These are fantastic! What a great way to introduce yourself! I love the awnings and the wall techniques :wub:

By the way, I like the inclusion of the prominent figures of Kali.

Now to get on to introducing myself for Avalonia...

Incredible! Just incredible! If your intro is any indication of things to come then I am very excited!

Great stuff! Best introductory build in a long time. (And I'm not just saying that because you put me in the build!) You've set the bar quite high for yourself! Welcome to the best guild.

Welcome! These builds are all superb, +1000 free build points for Kaliphlin! I think you have built more for your introduction than I have in the last year :blush:

Was wondering when your bro would finally allow you to build here. I'm glad you now do, amazing stuff for an intro!

Welcome to Kaliphlin, best introduction to GoH in a long time! I thought these builds looked very fitting for Kaliphlin when I saw them on flickr :wink:

Yeah, one more AFOL for Kaliphlin! I'm not a part of it yet but I love to see MOCs from this kingdom. Nice works. I liked the ground and walls details. Congrats!

Wow, impressive intro!

Great series of builds -- you've really got the Kali aesthetic nailed. Welcome!

Very nice introduction, LittleJohn!

All of the builds are very nice and very fitting for Kaliphlin! The pink and purple are interesting for the first build, as are the logs sticking from the walls and the desk on the roof. Nice landscape on the second build! The towers are fantastic on the third build, with the corner technique and the wonderful cross-crenellations. (I like the inclusion of key Kaliphlin figures) The cartographer's house is very nice in the fourth build, especially the observatory and dome. The pattern of log extensions on the side of the jail is very nice! I also like the stonework and the angle to the walls, as well as the windows. This fabulous introduction has me looking forward to more of your builds around the Guilds!

Thanks, Sleg! Glad to hear you liked it :classic:

Damn. That's an intro! Welcome to the guilds. Great series of builds- I especially like the the light bley walls with tan accents!

Thanks, LV :sweet:

Excellent bunch of builds, LJ (hope you like the abbreviation!), very impressive way to introduce your character :thumbup:

My favorite build would be the Katoren Jail (great color-scheme and interior! :wink:) followed closely by the Side Gate :classic:

I really like the towers and the road on that one, besides the inclusion of all the sigfigs (of course!), I'm looking forward to more contributions from you! :sweet:

Thanks, Garmadon! The abbreviation works great! :wink:

These are all really good! I'm looking forward to your future works!

Thank you!

Fantastic intro and welcome to Kaliphlin! All the builds are great but the jail really caught my eye was the jail! Perfection! :thumbup:

Thanks Mike, glad you like it :sweet:

A great series of builds LittleJohn, with a really good Kaliphlin feel as well! :thumbup: Great use of purples for the awning, and the texture on the jail walls is fantastic! Cool to see Ageven make an appearance as well! :sweet:

Thanks, doing all the sig-figs was a lot of fun :wink:

I'm glad you made it over here! A whole bunch of MOCs is a great way to introduce yourself; I've seen these all on Flickr, and they're just as good here. The round tower/brick-built dome is and both castle structures are fantastic. :thumbup:

Thanks, the dome was one of my favorite parts :classic:

Kaliphlin gets quality! Welcome to de bestest guild.

Thank you!

Fantastic builds, I feel as if you are walking in the footsteps of a great builder, and that's awesome! (Watch out SK!)

Anyways, each build here is lovely and a beautiful, unique take on Kaliphlin architecture/landscaping. The purple awnings in the first build really work well, and I love the techniques used for the city gate. The jail, however, really takes the show for me. The tan/light gray combo is wonderful and I love the addition of an interior (so much detail packed in there!). Each one of these builds is truly deserving of its own topic!

So cool to see you over here, looks like you're going to make an awesome contribution around these parts!

Thanks, ME! The interior of the jail was a lot of fun :classic:

Wow! I knew you were destined for greatness when I saw your Flickr.

These are fantastic! What a great way to introduce yourself! I love the awnings and the wall techniques :wub:

By the way, I like the inclusion of the prominent figures of Kali.

Now to get on to introducing myself for Avalonia...

Thanks, RC! Can't wait to see your intro :wink:

Absolutely fantastic! Well done! :classic:

Thanks, Graham!

Incredible! Just incredible! If your intro is any indication of things to come then I am very excited!

Thank you :sweet:

Great stuff! Best introductory build in a long time. (And I'm not just saying that because you put me in the build!) You've set the bar quite high for yourself! Welcome to the best guild.

Thanks, NM! :blush:

Welcome! These builds are all superb, +1000 free build points for Kaliphlin! I think you have built more for your introduction than I have in the last year :blush:

Thanks, Robuko! You'll just have to build something for challenge IV then :wink:

Marvelous stuff here! Welcome to Kali!

Thanks, Kayne!

Nice build! You really do an excellent job on the desert town look.

Thank you :classic:

Well, that is quite an extraordinary MOC series for an introduction.

Hats off to you!

Thanks, CB!

Was wondering when your bro would finally allow you to build here. I'm glad you now do, amazing stuff for an intro!

Thanks, kabel :sweet:

Welcome to Kaliphlin, best introduction to GoH in a long time! I thought these builds looked very fitting for Kaliphlin when I saw them on flickr :wink:

:blush: Thanks, Gideon!

Yeah, one more AFOL for Kaliphlin! I'm not a part of it yet but I love to see MOCs from this kingdom. Nice works. I liked the ground and walls details. Congrats!

Wow, impressive intro!

Great series of builds -- you've really got the Kali aesthetic nailed. Welcome!

Thanks, glad you think so :sweet:

As others have said, what an entrance! Welcome to GOH

What an absolutely stunning intro/set of builds!

I especially like the SNOT work on the gatehouse.

Have you considered to register Katoren with the cartographer's guild in Albion? (http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=92705)

Welcome to our lands!

Thanks, Bregir! Glad you like the SNOT :classic: