Sign in to follow this  
Farnheim

Some new creations from the Farnheim Fire Services

Hi everyone,

this is my usual quarterly post here. ;-) Just kidding. Note to myself: Post more often on EB! Now to something completely different. I did a few new Mocs during the cold and dark december days. Let's start with something for my petrochemical refinery in my town: a dry powder fire truck with 6,000 kg of solid extinguishing agent in two huge tanks.

trolf-600010.jpg

trolf-600002.jpg

trolf-600006.jpg

trolf-600007.jpg

The next one is also part of the petrochemical fire services. It's a huge tanker truck that brings 23,000 liters of foam to the scene. BTW, actual I'm not really happy with parts use of the ladder at the rear end. I have a few ideas, but the required parts are actual out of stock...

tz32.jpg

tz38.jpg

tz40.jpg

As a feature it has a tiltable cabin. For those who wonder: the big pipe behind the cabin is part of a portable water/foam cannon.

tz45.jpg

The third one replaces an old van used for technical assistances. This one features, beside an 4WD, a lot more space for equipment in the compartments.

vrw01.jpg

vrw04.jpg

vrw06.jpg

vrw09.jpg

The volunteers of the municipal fire department features a special task force to light up scenes at night. Equipped with different floodlights, a power generator and portable lamp posts. The volunteers can be deployed all over the city and its surroundings.

gkw05.jpg

gkw09.jpg

gkw12.jpg

gkw16.jpg

gkw20.jpg

fgleucht08.jpg

fgleucht10.jpg

fwa-gen20006.jpg

Another small truck of the logistics group

lkw801.jpg

lkw806.jpg

lkw803.jpg

And finally a small "Unimog"-look-alike truck that is now part of the FD's historical heritage. Built in the late 1960s (note the old paint scheme) to support the firemen in need of technical assistance, e.g. car accidents, incidents on and beside the water. The last point is the reason why it is equipped with wide sand tires. That makes the truck able to drive on loose terrain, like on sand, dunes or mud flat.

rw113.jpg

rw102.jpg

rw103.jpg

rw107.jpg

rw108.jpg

Hope you like them a bit. Critics & comments are very welcome.

Brit red regards!

Incredible! Perfect classic town look, but with more detail, and great use of pieces from all eras to make something even better. Most convincing tilt cab I have ever seen in Lego, how did you do it?

Thank you all for the kind comments. I really appreciate it. :blush:

@ Bornin1930something: I did the tilting with some clips, brackets and modified plates to get the engine mockup with these 4 round 1x1 tiles done.

Here are two photos that shall illustrate the parts use:

zm02.jpg

zm01.jpg

Hope that helps.