ftop

Fire Station

Hi,

Here is a fire station I moc'd in LDD. I am not too happy about the roof though, but still, I wanted to share what I have this far.

enjoy

General view

wenYhA9.png

The upper floor with the dorm and the showers

pyWtCTa.png

The middle floor with a conference area, rec room and cafetaria with kitchen

ZChKorL.png

The ground floor with garage, water pumps, fuel pumps and reception area

uIDrKQk.png

Close up of water pump

TGikJID.png

Close up of reception area

vyLWaUE.png

Close up of rec room

573HV86.png

I think you've done a good job.. i also like the interiors... they look practical, realistic and complete!! I especially like the sanitary room with the showers!! But you are right about the roof.. it looks too simple.. maybe you can get inspired by watching pictures of other modulars? But if i were you, i would really build this fire station afte you have changed the roof...!!

AWESOME fire station 'ftop'........the exterior is nice but it's the insides that make this an awesome design.......Brick On LDD On 'ftop' ! :grin:

Thanks for the nice comments. As for sharing the LDD. I am afraid the design is not clean enough right now for sharing. I had to do some 'under the hood tweaking' to make it as it is now.

Anyway, I have updated the roof, which looks nicer now. The sanitary area now has windows too.

enjoy

nM2RR0K.png

And here a view from the back:

oUfz9fM.png

That looks amazing. I'm in the process of building my own firehouse and hope that looks half as good as yours. Great job!

this is great! plenty of style and looks like a real city station. the only thing I would like to see added is a Hose tower (I've always liked those) otherwise this is perfect for just about any Lego City!

Awesome. I love fire stations (especially modular ones). Great job on all the details. I need to finish mine off.

Good looking Fire Station you have designed ftop! I like your internal layout too, although Liked your original roof though!

Thanks for the nice comments. I hope I will one day be able to put it in reality, but unfortunately, for the moment I have to keep it digital. I am currently working on a palazzo. Hope to share it with you guys soon.