just2good

LEGO Ideas WALL-E

I found a parts listing for the neck fix kit in http://brickset.com/article/18057/how-to-get-the-wall•e-neck-fix-kit and will grab any of the parts I see when I am looking for loose parts today (the same LEGO event I won WALL-E at finishes today, there is a retailer with tubs of loose LEGO for sale and I have a $25 voucher to spend at said retailer :)

There may be 3rd party designs out there but I want to build it with the official fix :)

Edited by jonwil

5 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I found a parts listing for the neck fix kit in http://brickset.com/article/18057/how-to-get-the-wall•e-neck-fix-kit and will grab any of the parts I see when I am looking for loose parts today (the same LEGO event I won WALL-E at finishes today and there is a retailer with tubs of loose LEGO for sale :)

There may be 3rd party designs out there but I want to build it with the official fix :)

I feel you. Personally I always build sets the way the instructions say, aside from the UCS R2, which I modified to be at a position more accurate to R2.

21 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Custom solutions where proposed by people before Lego did their own version, and if I recall correctly people said that custom fix was better. I don't have a link, though. It might've been on Brickset or FBTB.

Thanks, I'll have a look around. It's fine most of the time, but trying certain poses causes catastrophic failure.

Built my set today, finally, and have emailed Lego asking about the repair kit. Hopefully they come through, but if not will just Bricklink and look for a copy of the repair instructions online.

Does anyone know what the seal codes are for V2 (fix within the box with updated instructions)?

EDIT: Week 39+ of 2015 should be V2

I've contact LEGO CS and they said they'll send out the fix once I can provide them proof of purchase.

Edited by t12ung
Found answer with google xD