CM4Sci

LEGO Ideas Doctor Who

The latest LEGO Ideas Blog post has the title "Doctor Who", followed by a one-word post: "Stuff". I think we're about to get something more...

Edit: it's gone now. The link takes you to a 404 page. But it was there, I swear! It was posted by SmooresSara (Sara Moore, of the LEGO Ideas Team) - it still shows up in her Activity history!

Sooooo close now...

Given this info, I hope he reveal is soon.

It's back again, with your comment underneath it :laugh: I'm really excited, hopefully this means that the reveal is around the corner :wub: The tension rises...

Edited by Lego-Freak

The reveal will happen this weekend, maybe today, maybe tomorrow? but it will happen during the next 36 hours.

I hoped for the 'Big Ben' landmark set announcement to happen this weekend though - well it's Doctor Who time then, not too excited for this set.

They don't seem to do much official Ideas stuff on the weekend. If it doesn't happen today, I'd guess it'll happen Monday.

Edit: it's gone now. The link takes you to a 404 page. But it was there, I swear!

The link works for me. :sceptic:

It still takes me to the 404 page.

It's back again, with your comment underneath it :laugh:

Well, huh - it takes me to the 404 page if I'm logged in, but still lets me see the blog post (and my quick reply) if I'm not. What the heck?! Must be a glitch on my end...

All this talk about blog drafts and counting down days is off base for this topic.

There's lots of excitement for this set, but patience is indeed a virtue. Let's please focus conversation on Lego Dr. Who, not conversation about what day it is.

All this talk about blog drafts and counting down days is off base for this topic.

There's lots of excitement for this set, but patience is indeed a virtue. Let's please focus conversation on Lego Dr. Who, not conversation about what day it is.

But I need to know! Is today Monday? Or is it Saturday?

HELP ME, NEMO!

:tongue:

Does anyone know if the cabin will look like this or if it will be bigger, like AndrewClark2's design ?

Does anyone know if the cabin will look like this or if it will be bigger, like AndrewClark2's design ?

Looks the same size as the one in the Ideas submission - it also flips open and stuff, just like the submission.

Ah, thank you. That's a relief, the TARDIS from the game is way too small for my taste. :grin:

The Zygons make an appearance?

There will be a Zygon?! Yesssss.

:dumb:

Well the Zygon figure in Lego dimensions looks great, hope we get it at some point.

There will be a Zygon?! Yesssss.

I'm not saying there will be, just that I hope there will be one as the rendered figure of it that appears in the cut scene in the game looks great.

I'm not saying there will be, just that I hope there will be one as the rendered figure of it that appears in the cut scene in the game looks great.

I was expressing surprise that you said there was a Zygon minifigure in the game, not that I thought you were referring to a minifigure you could get.

I got that, my comment wasn't aimed at you :)

And I was also surprised when I saw them in the game.

I got that, my comment wasn't aimed at you :)

And I was also surprised when I saw them in the game.

Yeah, they really came out of nowhere! Shame the character designs were even in the game but they were only included for a few seconds. I wish I could fight/be one.