CM4Sci

LEGO Ideas Doctor Who

After seeing the second episode of the new series, I understand why the delay. Sunglasses for the alt face.

I actually think this's true.

Maybe the'll release pictures of the Ideas set on early november, when the Dimensions set will be released

I really hope not. Too late.

Set (I was told) is gonna be released Dec 1st.

And yeah, that's a hint. :wink:

I hope it's released December 1. That would make Christmas so awesome for a change.

If it is to be released 1st December, then they need to show what it looks like now. I'm sure they'd get plenty of pre-orders if they did from people doing Christmas shopping.

No sunglasses here! That'd be kinda funny though.

VEovLd2.png

There's still the possibility for an alt face, but it's unlikely as the set is already most likely in production.

Also, since your half image has no watermark, what's stopping you from posting it? (If you don't mind me asking)

I wonder if the TARDIS is half 12th and half 11th, which is why the half CM4Sci has only shows 12 and Clara...

Also, in other news, Zygons and Special Weapons Daleks appear in LEGO Dimensions, so fingers crossed we get them in some set form.

Edited by legozebra

After seeing the second episode of the new series, I understand why the delay. Sunglasses for the alt face.

Ha. I don't think I can get used to no screwdriver though.

Photo I have shows the entire TARDIS interior build, it's only the top half of the page I have.

Reason I'm not posing it even though I did above and it has no watermark is because I promised

The set is probably completely finished.

I'm not a huge Doctor Who fan, but do we know how different it is from the Dimensions release then?

If it is to be released 1st December, then they need to show what it looks like now. I'm sure they'd get plenty of pre-orders if they did from people doing Christmas shopping.

I don't think Lego even does pre-orders. They certainly don't through their own online store—perhaps through retailers like Amazon, but I doubt that's much of a concern for Lego in the long run.

I don't think Lego even does pre-orders. They certainly don't through their own online store—perhaps through retailers like Amazon, but I doubt that's much of a concern for Lego in the long run.

You can pre-order LEGO sets on Amazon and I think plenty will want to pre-order this set because it's going to sell out quick.

I've kinda ordered mine already.

Also it definitely is released December 1st.

Edited by Hulk_Smash

I've kinda ordered mine already.

Also it definitely is released December 1st.

Are you talking about Dimensions or about Ideas set?

You can pre-order LEGO sets on Amazon and I think plenty will want to pre-order this set because it's going to sell out quick.

I'm confident it'll be a fast seller, but I'm pretty sure it won't permanently sell out in mere days of availability like the Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover or the Research Institute, if that's what you're worried about. They know there'll be great demand for all the pop-culture licensed Ideas sets, and all those CUUSOO / Ideas sets - the Minecraft micro world, the Back to the Future DeLorean time machine, the Ghostbusters Ectomobile, etc. - have always been kept available for over a year (excepting the two which came out less than a year ago, of course). I think the Ideas Doctor Who set will be around a pretty good while.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

I'm confident it'll be a fast seller, but I'm pretty sure it won't permanently sell out in mere days of availability like the Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover or the Research Institute, if that's what you're worried about. They know there'll be great demand for all the pop-culture licensed Ideas sets, and all those CUUSOO / Ideas sets - the minecraft micro world, the Back to the Future DeLorean time machine, the Ghostbusters Ectomobile, etc. - have always been kept available for over a year (excepting the two which came out less than a year ago, of course). I think the Ideas Doctor Who set will be around a pretty good while.

I've got to admit, I am surprised the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 hasn't sold out yet. Glad it didn't though because I was able to get it for a great price at the LEGO Store when I was on holiday earlier this year.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

Just registered on here as I am very very much looking forward to this set arriving. Lego and Doctor Who are two of favourite things so them joining forces is amazing! Really looking forward to seeing the final set.

I've got to admit, I am surprised the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 hasn't sold out yet. Glad it didn't though because I was able to get it for a great price at the LEGO Store when I was on holiday earlier this year.

I think it's still in production. They do keep popular sets around awhile sometimes, after all. Note that they apparently had their final production of the 10188 Death Star only just this year (it was on back order for a while earlier this year), and that set came out back in 2008.

Just registered on here as I am very very much looking forward to this set arriving. Lego and Doctor Who are two of favourite things so them joining forces is amazing! Really looking forward to seeing the final set.

Me too! Are we Sontaran clones?