CM4Sci

LEGO Ideas Doctor Who

Nooooooo! Where is CM4Sci? I need to choke him for getting my hopes up!

Uhhh not here! Dunno where he is. I heard he was gonna leave Eurobricks for a while. :shrug_oh_well:

Seriously, though, don't hurt me! I was just posting what I was told. I kinda doubted it but then I remembered I asked another LEGO news site owner and he said the same thing, revealed Sept 1st.

Really don't know, guys. Sorry.

There he is, seize him!! :devil: ...just kidding :grin:

Too bad the set (probably) won't be revealed today, but it can't take that much longer, can it? I mean it's been almost seven months since the initial announcement :wacko:

No, no, no, no, no - no one's hurting CM4Sci. His Information is usually quite reliable. It's just his (informant's?) off-day. ;)

But yeah. At the pace revelations about this set are made, I'll have regenerated of old age before I see official pictures. Blimey! So curious what the minifigures and the TARDIS console will be like.

Either way, it's lovely that there are several Dimensions sets and an Ideas set. Perhaps if we make sure they all sell out in no time, we might get even more characters...? Still, that would be the second dream. Any LEGO Doctor Who at all is a dream come true in itself!

Usually? :cry_sad:

Anyway, does anyone think the potential Hoth Echo Base should be revealed before Doctor Who? The Hoth Echo Base is supposed to come out in October and this comes out in December.

Eh, september 1st isn't over yet. If the BBC is responsible for sending out the press releases, then they're probably just taking their time.

Aw, sorry CM4Sci. I'm secretly a big fan of yours. :)

I seem to remember the reveal of those Dimensions packs came, in my time zone, at like 3 in the night. Perhaps, despite being a European company originally, they're sticking to American time?

Eh, september 1st isn't over yet. If the BBC is responsible for sending out the press releases, then they're probably just taking their time.

Exactly, they usually wait til later In the evening (GMT)to reveal announcements related to the good doctor.

Exactly, they usually wait til later In the evening (GMT)to reveal announcements related to the good doctor.

Oh, I hope so...

Just a thought but might it not be a late night reveal, considering that when the BBc usually reveal something to do with the series they do so about 10pm-12pm GMT (UK time) To the USA I guess that's afternoon but to the UK which is where the BBC is primarily based that's late night, just a thought. At the very least thank your lucky stars that its not a Sherlock set reveal because we'd probably be waiting another 3 years... (only Sherlock fans will get that joke)

Huh, that's actually not bad reasoning. I'm trying my best not to put my hopes on it, but that would definitely make sense.

Sorry.

Sorry doesn't make up for no reveal. Come on everyone, grab your pitchforks, we've got a liar to take care of!

jks you know we love you CM4Sci :dhappy:

However, I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed the reveal until the week of the 19th, seeing as that's when the new season starts.

I won't say I kind of saw this coming, but, I kind of saw this coming. I knew DW was premiering soon, so I figured that's when they'd reveal it, in fact I still suspect that. Unless BBC wants to build hype for the upcoming season, they'll reveal it with DW. Oh well, it will happen eventually. :sceptic:

There was just recently a post on the LEGO Ideas Blog regarding the second 2015 review coming to an end very soon. Guess that means we won't be getting a reveal today, sadly. But that does mean we can continuing speculating on it! Hooray?

I won't say I kind of saw this coming, but, I kind of saw this coming. I knew DW was premiering soon, so I figured that's when they'd reveal it, in fact I still suspect that. Unless BBC wants to build hype for the upcoming season, they'll reveal it with DW. Oh well, it will happen eventually. :sceptic:

I agree. If the reveal isn't coming today, it will probably come then. Oh, come on Lego, hurry up! ;)

At the pace revelations about this set are made, I'll have regenerated of old age before I see official pictures.

That would be ironic if it does turn out to be based on Time of the Doctor.

I am disappointed. I was looking forward to today for this. Ah, whatever, next few weeks it's bound to be released or leaked.

Don't be sad/disappointed/mad. Sources fall through all the time. Nobody is 100%, this is just one of those cases. It's coming soon so we can wait.