CM4Sci

LEGO Ideas Doctor Who

So I wonder if the exterior is just the front of the TARDIS and we would have to buy 2 sets to create an entire TARDIS??

Check out the video of the fold-out function on the original submission - the full exterior is there, and it folds open to attach to the interior as a backdrop.

Cool. Well not like I wasn't going to buy 2 of the sets anyway lol. Well depending how much I like it.

I will be buying two. More Weeping Angels, more Daleks, and more parts to MOC the interior of the TARDIS.

Hurry up September!!

It's tomorrow omg i'm freaking out reveal is tomorrow AND it's the same day cmf monsters get released an the new season starts in 2 weeks omg squeal!!

Shame I have to buy the Dimensions pack for a Cyberman, but I'm happy we even got one

Yeah. Like you said though, at least we're getting one. I mean, even though I've known for some time I'm STILL in disbelief that there's actually going to be LEGO doctor who!!

TUESDAY! TUESDAY! TUESDAY! We all await news.

As for the new CMFs, they have been out for a while, mostly at secondary retailers. The most of the last several pages of the CMF 14 thread have been about where they were found.

As for the new CMFs, they have been out for a while, mostly at secondary retailers. The most of the last several pages of the CMF 14 thread have been about where they were found.

and they've been found literally everywhere BUT Minnesota. I was actually gonna go searching again after I post this :tongue:

Oh and uh yeah, tomorrow.

I can't wait!

Edited by Ordinareo

But they aren't making Doctor Who minifigure packs...

I think he is talking about Minifigures Series 14.

There may or may not be a delay in the announcement. I'm leaning towards no, but uhh... we'll see. Tomorrow at around 10 AM Central is when reveals usually are.

There may or may not be a delay in the announcement. I'm leaning towards no, but uhh... we'll see. Tomorrow at around 10 AM Central is when reveals usually are.

Do you know of a possible reason why it would be delayed?

Do you know of a possible reason why it would be delayed?

Again, I'm pretty sure it wasn't delayed, I just asked a couple people if they had the press release yet and they said no and that they'd usually have it by now.

Still, just keep the idea.. in mind.. that it will be revealed tomorrow.

Isn't the first time LEGO has been slow giving out press releases, FBTB didn't get pictures for the UCS Slave 1 (or was it the UCS TIE?) until the day of. This is probably just them trying to prevent all possible leaks.