Sign in to follow this  
James Wellington

[MOC] Space Drone "Delta Protecter V"

Greetings all! You may have seen me around Eurobricks, mostly in Star Wars. I've been trying to expand my interests and LEGO work lately, and because I like Star Wars so much, and Sci-Fi is so close to Star Wars, and basically is Star Wars, I decided to get some parts, get some of my aliens, space troopers and lasers and make a small MOC. I quite like my design of my small Drone. It can be used for spying, combat and exploration. Alright, lets get to it. Here is Space Troopers Drone "Delta Protector V". Excuse the name at the top for being misspelled.

16252193708_d66ba90590.jpgSpaceDrone1 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

Here's a view of the Drone. A small thing at the top to receive orders and commands. A big red eye and two side scanners to have maximum seeing ability, 4 mini side lasers, and one big rotating laser at it's bottom (hard to land it :wacko: )

15819795623_97fe9de863.jpgSpaceDrone2 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

Basically same picture but a bit closer and a maintenance crewman working on some minor damages and space troopers and officers in the background

16253611319_ffa6d638ea.jpgSpaceDrone3 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

A view of the back of it.

16413879566_c28f84aefe.jpgSpaceDrone5 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

The Drone's main gun in action. A small firefight with a hostile alien life form. (excuse the connector, imagine it not there)

16438921602_4a7f8af387.jpgSpaceDrone6 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

Two of it's four smaller lasers engage the hostile alien at close range, a Space Officer also comes in to aid.

16413894886_777246f5d5.jpgSpaceDrone7 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

A closeup of it's firing skills and a sort of side view of the thing.

16439874215_0611cea641.jpgSpaceDrone8 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

Frontal firing view.

15817333734_39a085288a.jpgSpaceDrone9 by BrickJamesWells, on Flickr

The Delta Protector V Drone saves the day!

I hope you liked it, please comment, tell me what you think, it helps me to better preform next time and tells me if you like it or not. Please add any suggestions for the Drone (parts to add on, take off, etc). Maybe I'll create some more space stuff? Thanks for viewing!

Edited by James Wellington