Does anyone miss the old Bionicle comics? If so, do you think it would break copyright laws to make an archive of them? Also if the new ones are any good we could include them.

(@VBBN: Could you make a poll with three options? Yes, no, and "I could live without them.")

Biomediaproject is awesome,cause they have all serials,animations and comics. The novels are also on tumblr.

Long,long ago,when Bionicle first came out, I remember reading the first and third comics,cause they came with the Lego Club Magazine. I distinctively remember the scene in the third issue where Tahu uses a fire blast to turn the sand into glass haha.I recently read all of them,and they are great stuff.

I miss them a ton, but BioMedia Project has them all. I recently reread all of them and listened to all of the old Bionicle music. I hope LEGO brings them back.

I really wish they would give us comics again, after all, we have the get the mask and quest for the mask comics, if they made those into an actual comic book series and put them in club magazines like the old comics with actual story content I would be very happy.

I have the pdf files of 1-27 and cbr files of the rest of them in a zip file on a file hosting site if you want me to post a link to it here.