Ecclesiastes

Tartan's Hall

One of the two larger modules:

16248162759_601c3c8743_c.jpg

16248157059_36fbc4c497_c.jpg

Amortug is being ruled by The Tartan family for two centuries now. Two hundred years ago the great Or Tartan, who was a general than, overthrew the old steward who was gathering treasure just for himself. He also invaded clan lands several times and was provoking the Elves constantly by mining underneath there outposts. This made Or decide it was enough. He cut of the stewards hands and feet. Than he hung him in the middle of the gate while wearing lots of jewelry. The steward died from hunger while hanging there, like lots of Amortug's citizens did because of him. He died while staring to himself in the reflections of the diamonds and when his last breath came out he said he'll be claiming his treasure some day. Because of what he said Or also slaughtered his whole family by burning the old citadel to prevent them from taking Amortug back again some day...

Since than Amortug is know for being one of the best fortified cities with it's high walls, fortified gates and large citadel. Or was able to make a treaty with the Elves to restore some balance, while this guys will never get a long. And he made peace with the clan lands. Most of his daughters even married clan leader's sons. So that explains why most of Amortug's inhabitants aren't recognized as being dwarves. But the dwarf blood and spirit is still running through the vanes of Amortug's inhabitants!

16248155799_240e959093_c.jpg

Let us celebrate two hundred years of Tartar rule!

16246749358_20273cc181_c.jpg

16432652451_1f55da715c_c.jpg

15811893824_23e24929d6_c.jpg

16433473042_52d7634ef0_c.jpg

16248154599_f881ddd67c_c.jpg

15811885554_19bd838601_c.jpg

15814341693_144f598671_c.jpg

Of course the highest room of Amortug needs a princess in it!

16247006290_55a2e6f218_z.jpg16247006790_2b2a37d500_z.jpg15814353463_aaf5683f2a_z.jpg

Very nice modular of Amortug, Ecclesiastes!

The long triangular balcony is excellent, as is the section of wall with the three triangular sides! The interior is well designed and populated to give a perfect throne room/feast hall feeling!

Wow stunning. The exterior is fantastic, but the interior does not stand behind! I specially like the red bed and the dressing table! :classic:

Wow! Very impressive! I really like the designs. You have a ton of pieces...........

Super cool! I like the walls at angles, it goes really well, and isn't something you really see a lot.

The angles on this are great! The interior details are really good as well, the canopy bed especially is really nice and the use of the tray as a round mirror is brilliant! :thumbup:

Beautiful inside and out! I really like how the whole city has a lot of pattern repetition--beyond the usual battlements.

Fantastic build Ecc, besides the amazing height it is incredibly detailed, both on the exterior and interior :wub:

Several of my favorite details are the canopy bed, wall angles and texturing, rock-work and feasting hall, probably my favorite of your models yet! :sweet:

The size and level of detail here is mind-blowing, and knowing it's only a part of the build is even more impressive!

Have fun displaying it again :classic:

Very cool Ecc! I really like the the scale of the feas hall, in addition to the "V" walkway that is reminiscent of Gondor.

:oh: That's big alright. Lovely architecture, the unique shape of the hall is outstanding :thumbup:

Lovely interiors too, plenty of detail packed in :wub: The throne area and princess are especially neat :classic:

Impressive! Large and rich on details with very good thecniques and scenes. A complete MOC, really. Congrats!