Sign in to follow this  
Walter Kovacs

Unrest in the Forest, Day 2: Fly By Night

Please, show me where I am complaining? Defend myself against what?

Complaining. About Simon (mainly) laughing about the low-light thing.

And defend yourself from what? Are you kidding? You have now...4 votes against you, and not once since have you attempted to defend yourself. It's like you've given up already.

I'm feeling really dense about the Stump revealing plan. Is this just among the Stumps? So they can pass the info along if they don't get to stay until the end. Is that right?

My thinking is that if someone gives a set of codes to someone they trust before they die, they can pass on stump information to the person they trusted. Since the stumps can communicate with each other privately, they can pool their knowledge and pass it all on through code through the day threads without maples understanding.

Vote: Catarina Dogwood (adventurer1)

Alright adventurer it's time you got your due. You kept fluffing on Day 1 long after the time for such talk was over. Furthermore, your suspicions were governed by who suspected you, which is highly indicative of a dogmatic tendency to secure your self-image: an exceedingly mapley tendency.

And that one comment about the typewriter... :roflmao:

Also Mr. Beech, I'm still waiting for a response

Complaining. About Simon (mainly) laughing about the low-light thing.

And defend yourself from what? Are you kidding? You have now...4 votes against you, and not once since have you attempted to defend yourself. It's like you've given up already.

I'm glad Simon had a good laugh. I never complained about that, strange how you see it that way and jump immediately on what you perceive as a bandwagon against me. Noted. Again, defend myself against what? Do you really think I'll be lynched for low lighting my screen? You need to read the thread better.

I'm glad Simon had a good laugh. I never complained about that, strange how you see it that way and jump immediately on what you perceive as a bandwagon against me. Noted. Again, defend myself against what? Do you really think I'll be lynched for low lighting my screen? You need to read the thread better.

Yes, I'm absolutely positive that the only possible reason you would be lynched is because of your low-lighting. :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf:

And I literally said it in my last post - are you not going to defend yourself against these allegations? Am I going crazy here? You have 5 votes against you at this moment, are you not going to attempt to dissuade those voters?

My thinking is that if someone gives a set of codes to someone they trust before they die, they can pass on stump information to the person they trusted. Since the stumps can communicate with each other privately, they can pool their knowledge and pass it all on through code through the day threads without maples understanding.

Oh my God, so the person who is getting lynched gives somebody a set of codes? Like let's say I get lynched. Before the end of the day, I give Bruce a set of codes. A=investigator, B=watcher, C=Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt, etc. And then I'm a stump and I'm like "waah, I can't vote" and then Scummy-Scumbo, let's say Sammy just for argument's sake, comes and claims Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt to someone and the story gets around, then I can say "Hey, Bruce, I'm a C. :grin:" Like that? So Sammy would go on pretending to be a hippo so Bruce could glean more all the while knowing I was, in fact, the Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of my Butt. Why wouldn't I just tell Bruce that before I die?

Am I dense? :wacko: Or is this something everyone should do before Night in case they are Night Killed?

Yes, I'm absolutely positive that the only possible reason you would be lynched is because of your low-lighting. :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf: :sarcasm_hmpf:

And I literally said it in my last post - are you not going to defend yourself against these allegations? Am I going crazy here? You have 5 votes against you at this moment, are you not going to attempt to dissuade those voters?

It takes 12 for a lynch. If need be I will defend myself if the time comes for that. Voting just opened, there is still plenty of time for votes to change. Why should I panic as you suggest? Contrary to what Hazel may have misled you to believe, I didn't flail with two votes and I won't flail with five or more votes either. I know I am an Oak.

I really don't know. I'm typing in very low light so I guess it looked good to me. :sceptic:

What? Are you? No? Is this? Nooooooo? Asterix? Low light?

What? Are you? No? Is this? Nooooooo? Asterix? Low light?

It is the truth. And at the risk of sounding like a dumb blonde (even though I am not blonde) what is so wrong with an Asterix?

Oh my God, so the person who is getting lynched gives somebody a set of codes? Like let's say I get lynched. Before the end of the day, I give Bruce a set of codes. A=investigator, B=watcher, C=Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt, etc. And then I'm a stump and I'm like "waah, I can't vote" and then Scummy-Scumbo, let's say Sammy just for argument's sake, comes and claims Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt to someone and the story gets around, then I can say "Hey, Bruce, I'm a C. :grin:" Like that? So Sammy would go on pretending to be a hippo so Bruce could glean more all the while knowing I was, in fact, the Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of my Butt. Why wouldn't I just tell Bruce that before I die?

Am I dense? :wacko: Or is this something everyone should do before Night in case they are Night Killed?

That's the gist of it, I think. You could tell Bruce your role before you die though. But using the codes would allow you to also say "Lauren is an F", since she'd be able to tell you privately. You could even invent a code for who targeted who if you really wanted, but there's no guarantee you won't break someone's brain in the process. :wacko:

Also, I can confirm that Catarina never once typed in bold when I last shared a writeboard with her.

That's the gist of it, I think. You could tell Bruce your role before you die though. But using the codes would allow you to also say "Lauren is an F", since she'd be able to tell you privately. You could even invent a code for who targeted who if you really wanted, but there's no guarantee you won't break someone's brain in the process. :wacko:

Sorry that took me so long. I think it's a solid idea...even if you are Scum. :tongue:

I don't get the whole code thing ... Would thee be a code-master? How would I, or any other stump, relay our roles to the master?

Sorry I haven't been saying anything. This is mainly because I wasn't on a device powerful enough to post things properly, and because I wanted to see how things played out. And they certainly have.

Without a doubt, my vote for now is going to Catarina, the asterisk using Groot that lives in low-light, for obvious reasons. :classic:

Vote: Catarina Dogwood (adventurer1)

Like I said before, the reason I said that, was because editing a post wasn't a thing to identify you as scum. I didn't really see why Chester saw that as a scummy thing to do.

Do you know what the rule about editing is for?

I didn't realize Berty had only played one game before now, so I wasn't clear on the fact that he's a noob.

It is the truth. And at the risk of sounding like a dumb blonde (even though I am not blonde) what is so wrong with an Asterix?

You should've asked this before you excused it with the low light comment. If you are not Scum, I do sincerely apologize. I get migraines from the monitor myself sometimes. It's still hilarious. I imagine you on a typewriter, hunched over, holding a candle...wearing bifocals.

I don't get the whole code thing ... Would thee be a code-master? How would I, or any other stump, relay our roles to the master?

I don't think there would be a code master.

Sorry I haven't been saying anything. This is mainly because I wasn't on a device powerful enough to post things properly,

Also on a typewriter with a candle?

Do you know what the rule about editing is for?

Yes, I do, but making an edit wasn't much of something a scum would do, I personally think that would just draw attention to themselves, and that's what scum least wants.

You should've asked this before you excused it with the low light comment. If you are not Scum, I do sincerely apologize. I get migraines from the monitor myself sometimes. It's still hilarious. I imagine you on a typewriter, hunched over, holding a candle...wearing bifocals.

I don't think there would be a code master.

Also on a typewriter with a candle?

Well, I'm glad I made you laugh. I do get migraines frequently, hated my typewriter way back in school, love candles (but I use christmas type lights instead), and I don't wear bifocals (only glasses to read by). :grin:

As far as the code goes, its a neat idea if you want the pain of dealing with it. :wacko:

As far as the code goes, its a neat idea if you want the pain of dealing with it. :wacko:

I think it would be individual. There should, in fact, not be a code master. Too easy to slip into the wrong hands. Only two people would know each set of codes. Drop it in a PM once and refer to it if needed.

Yes, I do, but making an edit wasn't much of something a scum would do, I personally think that would just draw attention to themselves, and that's what scum least wants.

So, who do you think is suspicious?

So, who do you think is suspicious?

Chester, my post from yesterday is where I explained why. It also seems like Bobby is becoming more maple-y with his posts, so he is becoming one of my suspects.

Sorry I haven't been saying anything. This is mainly because I wasn't on a device powerful enough to post things properly,

10748039973_f94530c4ac_z_d.jpg

There's a strange pattern developing here.

1) Miller (unverified) claiming to Simon (unverified).

2) Bomb (unverified) claiming to Simon (unverified).

3) Investigator (unverified) claiming to Simon (unverified) that Bruce is Oak.

So... I can understand a Miller asking for advice, as he was planning to claim publicly anyway. The bomb claim is more suspicious, because they shouldn't have claimed to an unconfirmed tree. The Investigator claim takes the cake. Now, it could explain why Simon started the day by accusing me twice. I accuse Bruce on Day One, Bruce flips Oak during the night, now Simon "naturally" thinks I must be scum. So we are all Oaks, and Maples are laughing their butts off watching us bicker among ourselves. But there are other possibilities. There are too many convenient claims. Every single one of the unverified claims could easily hide a Maple. I won't believe any of this until this dream team delivers a Maple lynch.

So the person who verified Bruce chose to give this information to an unverified tree rather than the tree they'd just verified? :wacko: Makes no sense. Unfortunately, this story is all too plausible though.

How is it plausible?

In other news, through some behind-the-scenes claims, I can confidently say that Bruce is verified to be an Oak. That's good, huh? I'm sure this will get mixed reviews... William?

Yeah, claim to me instead - I'm a confirmed person! :sweet:

Seriously though, if you're looking for guidance with your night action, who better to help you than a tried and true townie?? :sweet:

You're trying too hard here, I still don't believe you.

This is so awesome it deserves an unvote. :laugh:

Unvote: Catarina Dogwood (adventurer1)

I see you're taking this very seriously.