Mister Phes

Which Official Pirate LEGO Sets Do You Have?

Picked up a relatively cheap boxed 6286 Skulls Eye Schooner (used) yesterday with partially missing and incorrect crew but fortunately "Mr. Steve" was there (!) and am currently negotiating the purchase of a used 6263 Imperial Outpost with instructions (unboxed but supposedly complete).

Picked up 2 used sets today, a 6263 imperial outpost with instructions and a boxed 6289 red beard runner.

Wow, your buying like crazy Mr. jamtf, and to think I would have thought you have exausted all your money. I almost had a ITP for 52 bucks :-(

Wow, your buying like crazy Mr. jamtf, and to think I would have thought you have exausted all your money. I almost had a ITP for 52 bucks :-(

Yes, despite all of my buying lately, I am still without a 6276 Eldorado Fortress. Lost the bidding for a used one yesterday (I bid too low, if I wanted I could have gotten it) and added a boxed 6267 Lagoon Lock-Up instead. Did not add much lately, am awaiting arrivals of a sealed 6289 and a sealed 6285.

The 6276 Fortress seems to be a haunted chase for me. Maybe, one day, I will get lucky. Might add that I am picky when it comes to adding new sets. When not sealed, original box and instructions are desired no less, except when it concerns the smaller sets such as 1747, 6235, 6251, 6260, etc. 8-|

My latest addition

1696 Pirate Lookout MISB

I also went digging round the archive I discovered a 6246 Crocodile Cage and 6236 King Kahuka (both in MISB condition) which I forgot I had.

I'm seeing a builder this afternoon in regards to constructing my new facility which will give me enough space to put all my Pirate LEGO on display. Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! X-D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

On another note, not a set, but ship pieces to nearly complete my first ship MOC :capn: !!

I can't keep up listing each new purchase. Over the weekend I got a 6298 red beard runner (again) and a 6296 shipwreck. Yesterday, I received a sealed 6250 cross bone clipper and a used 6267 lagoon lock-up with box.

Come to think of it, I criticized the 6289 before for being a bad ship (it still is compared to 6285 and 6286), well believe me, the 6289 is great compared to 6250 which is a disappointing little ship with green hulls. Best parts are the crew but they came also in other sets which makes the 6250 actually an obsolete set to own.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

On another note, not a set, but ship pieces to nearly complete my first ship MOC :capn: !!

I asume you don't mean mid pieces??? It would be strange if you nearly completed your first ship MOC if you still don't have the mid pieces.. So can you give us some progress pictures?? :pirate1:

Since I am quite new to Eurobricks I haven't yet made a list of all my piratesets, but that is all going to change, here it is:

1733 Shipwrecked Pirate

1747 Treasure Surprise

5139 Cannons with wheels

6232 Renegades Raft

6235 Buried Treasure

6237 Pirates Plunder

6245 Harbor Sentry

6246 Crocodile Cage

6247 Bounty Boat

6251 Pirate Minifigures

6254 Rocky Reef

6255 Comic

6256 Islander Catamaran

6257 Castaway's Raft

6258 Smuggler's Shanty

6259 Broadside's Brig

6262 King Kahuka's Throne

6263 Imperial Outpost (2)

6265 Sabre Island

6266 Cannon Cove

6267 Lagoon Lock-up

6268 Renegade Runner

6270 Forbidden Island

6271 Imperial Flagship

6274 Caribbean Clipper

6276 Eldorado Fortress

6277 Imperial Trading Post

6278 Enchanted Island

6279 Skull Island

6280 Armada Flagship

6286 Skull's Eye Schooner

6289 Red Beard Runner

10040 Black Seas Barracuda

And lots of extra minifigures, tricornes, backpacks, weapons, sails, masts, cannons, etc

As I live in Holland, most of the sets that include imperial Armada soldiers (and the Cross Bone Clipper 6250 :'-( ) were not available in this country, however my quest to track them all continues :-/

Cool simon!

I asume you don't mean mid pieces??? It would be strange if you nearly completed your first ship MOC if you still don't have the mid pieces.. So can you give us some progress pictures??

Nope. Not hull pieces but masts. I already have that one up. Just minor details. I'm almost finished so I'll post when finished. :capn: .

Edit: Nearly two hundred posts!

I have none so far................... but may I remind anyone of the magical holiday of CHRISTMAS :-D !!! I am hoping to get the carribean clipper, imperial port, black seas barracuda, and the school's eye schooner!

I have none so far................... but may I remind anyone of the magical holiday of CHRISTMAS :-D !!! I am hoping to get the carribean clipper, imperial port, black seas barracuda, and the school's eye schooner!

1. Well you sure want alot!

2. Which Imperial port do you mean?

3. errr....School's eye schooner??

Unless your parents are billionaires, it will be impossible for them to buy all this just for Christmas ;-) .

Hello! I'm new here and this is my first post! I registered earlier when I found this BBS but I haven't got the time to be here.. *n* Now, i'm trying to fix that :-$

Here a litlle about me:

I'm from Finland and I'm born in -85. I like all classic legos, especially the old pirate sets. And I think the western sets are pretty cool too..

so here's what I have:

6234 Renegade's Raft

6235 Buried Treasure

6236 Islanders King Kahuka

6245 Harbor Sentry

6246 Islanders Crocodile Cage

6247 Bounty Boat

6251 Pirate Mini Figures

6252 Sea Mates

6254 Rocky Reef

6256 Islanders Islander Catamaran 2x

6257 Castaway's Raft

6258 Smuggler's Shanty

6259 Broadside's Brig

6260 Shipwreck Island 2x my first set :)

6261 Raft Raiders

6262 Islanders King Kahuka's Throne

6263 Imperial Outpost

6264 Islanders Forbidden Cove

6265 Sabre Island 2x

6266 Cannon Cove

6268 Renegade Runner

6271 Imperial Flagship

6273 Rock Island Refuge

6274 Caribbean Clipper

6276 Eldorado Fortress

6278 Islanders Enchanted Island 2x

6279 Skull Island 2x

6285 Black Seas Barracuda

allmost every set comes at least with instructions and about 50% with boxes

now I'm trying to find:

-6270 Forbidden Island and 6267 Lagoon Lock-Up

my friend have them with instructions/boxes but he won't sell them :-D

-all the missing boxes

My sets:

6232 - Skeleton Crew

6235 - Buried Treasure

6245 - Harbor Sentry x 2

6255 - Pirate Comic (with Figures)

6257 - Castaway's Raft

6260 - Shipwreck Island x 2

6274 - Caribbean Clipper

6265 - Sabre Island

6276 - Eldorado Fortress

6285 - Black Seas Barracuda

All opened. Pretty much 1990 was my last year of lego purchases, although I did pick up the occasional set to look at new developments like the ghost and skeleton.

CM

Hello! I'm new here and this is my first post! I registered earlier when I found this BBS but I haven't got the time to be here.. *n* Now, i'm trying to fix that :-$

Here a litlle about me:

I'm from Finland and I'm born in -85. I like all classic legos, especially the old pirate sets. And I think the western sets are pretty cool too..

so here's what I have:

6234 Renegade's Raft

6235 Buried Treasure

6236 Islanders King Kahuka

6245 Harbor Sentry

6246 Islanders Crocodile Cage

6247 Bounty Boat

6251 Pirate Mini Figures

6252 Sea Mates

6254 Rocky Reef

6256 Islanders Islander Catamaran 2x

6257 Castaway's Raft

6258 Smuggler's Shanty

6259 Broadside's Brig

6260 Shipwreck Island 2x my first set :)

6261 Raft Raiders

6262 Islanders King Kahuka's Throne

6263 Imperial Outpost

6264 Islanders Forbidden Cove

6265 Sabre Island 2x

6266 Cannon Cove

6268 Renegade Runner

6271 Imperial Flagship

6273 Rock Island Refuge

6274 Caribbean Clipper

6276 Eldorado Fortress

6278 Islanders Enchanted Island 2x

6279 Skull Island 2x

6285 Black Seas Barracuda

allmost every set comes at least with instructions and about 50% with boxes

now I'm trying to find:

-6270 Forbidden Island and 6267 Lagoon Lock-Up

my friend have them with instructions/boxes but he won't sell them :-D

-all the missing boxes

Man, I get so jealous if I see lists like these!! :-D :-P

Now I have this too: 6280 Armada flagship

I "accidentally" bought it :-D I don't like this ship, but at least it was cheap.. Maybe I'll do little customization..maybe a merchant ship.. I don't like the spaniards either, so they will be my merchants :-P

Congratulations Mr Holodoc! A built Skulls Eye Schooner is certainly a spectacle to behold.

Maybe I can add 1411 Filming of a Pirate Scene to my list. While technically not a Pirate LEGO set, it does have some useful Pirate goodies in there.

Or maybe not...

Congratulations Mr Holodoc! A built Skulls Eye Schooner is certainly a spectacle to behold.

Maybe I can add 1411 Filming of a Pirate Scene to my list. While technically not a Pirate LEGO set, it does have some useful Pirate goodies in there.

Or maybe not...

That set seems pretty useless to me.. there's only a Minifig Hat Bicorner without pirate logo, wich i would use.. But that's not the point, I probably would buy it too if had a change :-P How much did it cost?

Including postage it was about US$14. However, it was MISB otherwise I wouldn't have acquired it, because like you said there's not much point in having it due its lack of useful pieces. So I just grabbed a copy for keeps sake.

I have Eldorado Fortress, Cannon cove, bounty boat, Harbour Sentry, and am hoping to get BSB for my Birthday Feb. 27

Edit: sweet, i'm the 200th reply!