TheFuzz

March's Double VIP- What are you buying?

Still need Ewok Village, Sydney Opera House, Mixer, Metalbeard's Sea Cow, Detective Agency and Simpson House.

But I might need to buy some smaller sets first.

Yes, as long as the site allows you to purchase the item.

Thanks. I'm glad to know that.

Speaking of 2x points, when is 3x points?

Maybe the Star Destroyer from last year. It's the last SW set I need from last year. And maybe a pirate of Elf set, too, although I really should stay away from a new line.

I'm torn between the new Elves line and 31026 Bike Shop and Cafe. I have about $100NZD to spend so could get a couple of the new Elves theme, so it's tempting...

How good is 31026?

Thanks. I'm glad to know that.

Speaking of 2x points, when is 3x points?

The City Fire Truck was 3x Points last weekend. Maybe that is an entire month thing.

I have a question. Can i sign up to the vip program after double points start and get the double points? Also, if I sign up online, they mail you the membership card. How do I get purchases made in physical lego stores to my vip account if I have not received my card yet.

Thanks

Edited by droid747

I have a question. Can i sign up to the vip program after double points start and get the double points? Also, if I sign up online, they mail you the membership card. How do I get purchases made in physical lego stores to my vip account if I have not received my card yet.

Thanks

Yes you can, as long as your purchases are made during the double points time period.

If you don't have a physical VIP card, you can write down your VIP number and show it to the cashier when you check out at a physical store.

^I had to do that once, and they have a couple ways to look you up if you don't have the actual card yet.

I think you can sign up and get a number without actually buying anything too...so do it now and then you have a number to use on Saturday. :-)

I just signed up for the vip program. I am thinking of getting the ucs slave 1 and maybe the red 5 ucs x wing and some birthday gifts for my daughter and nephews. I will then use my points on the ucs tie fighter that comes out this may.

Edited by droid747

Oh gee, I wasn't fast enough and what I wanted to get is backordered now...and the website is toast, it won't let me get to the payment page...great, just great. They are making record profits and their website is toast... arghh!

Addendum.. the only browser that worked for me was Safari, Chrome choked...Firefox choked...LOL

Edited by talos

Try clearing the cache file...It gets corrupt on me, and just a couple page changes makes it not work.

Oh gee, I wasn't fast enough and what I wanted to get is backordered now...and the website is toast, it won't let me get to the payment page...great, just great. They are making record profits and their website is toast... arghh!

Addendum.. the only browser that worked for me was Safari, Chrome choked...Firefox choked...LOL

I had a similar issue with my browsers and was able to get it to work after unloading my cart and reloading it. Yeah, they do seem to have a bad habit of having a nonfunctional site when people are most likely going to want to buy something, ie. day 1 of new releases or day 1 of VIP points. I too bought a backordered item, but I think my kids will really like the Pirates Chess set. As long as it has an expected shipping date, they should let you order it and it would still qualify for the VIP x2, even if shipping is delayed.

I was not able to make it to the store today. I hope the red 5 x wing is still in stock tomorrow. I might also be buying the simpsons house as a thank you gift to my brother for helping paint/clean up my wife's townhouse that we had been renting out but will now be selling. So that makes my purchases a simpsons house, red 5 x wing and slave 1 plus some birthday gifts so those points will really knock down the price of the new upcoming ucs tie fighter.

Edited by droid747

Well, friends.... Ordered Palace Cinema and a couple Easter sets. Might grab a couple more things, but glad I got the Easter sets before they are sold out.

bought the DO, exo suit and the 10693 creative supplement for my daughter, also got the elve's azari's magic fire for free.

I'm getting caught up on the Friends sets (mines the latest Vet subtheme) on my first order (today), and getting a few Elves sets, the Detective Office, and B-Wing on the second order (towards the end of the promotion).

It's expensive trying to stay caught up on lego. :sad: I've had to cut back my City & Star Wars purchases so I can buy other sets.

Edited by Mooch

I ordered the Tower of Orthnac, although it's currently listed as "waiting for new stock" on my order page. I also ordered Aira's Creative Workshop (which is backordered), and Iron Man vs. Ultron because I wanted the mark 45 version of Iron Man. I would have loved to gotten the Parisian Restaurant, but it's not in the budget right now. Hopefully by the time Bricktober comes around I'll be able to get that and the Detective's Office.

I am glad I was able to order the Tower of Orthnac though, I was worried it would be sold out and retired by the time double points came around.

I ordered the Tower of Orthnac, although it's currently listed as "waiting for new stock" on my order page. I also ordered Aira's Creative Workshop (which is backordered), and Iron Man vs. Ultron because I wanted the mark 45 version of Iron Man. I would have loved to gotten the Parisian Restaurant, but it's not in the budget right now. Hopefully by the time Bricktober comes around I'll be able to get that and the Detective's Office.

I am glad I was able to order the Tower of Orthnac though, I was worried it would be sold out and retired by the time double points came around.

I tried ordering the Tower of Orthnac too, and wasn't there early enough to get one, I am in the same boat, with the standard 30 day wait notice. I think it won't take that long to get though...hopefully. The other thing I ordered was the Pirates Chess Set, and that is back ordered as well! Its been a day now and still haven't got any email confirmation, I just printed out the order when I placed it. I think that is because it is still the weekend though.

I tried ordering the Tower of Orthnac too, and wasn't there early enough to get one, I am in the same boat, with the standard 30 day wait notice. I think it won't take that long to get though...hopefully. The other thing I ordered was the Pirates Chess Set, and that is back ordered as well! Its been a day now and still haven't got any email confirmation, I just printed out the order when I placed it. I think that is because it is still the weekend though.

Yes, hopefully once Monday or Tuesday rolls around they'll have all their employees in and have the email confirmations out. I'm hoping that "waiting for new stock" doesn't mean they won't have it at all. I don't mind waiting for the 30 days, but I do want the Tower of Orthnac since they let people order it.

Does anyone know what the difference is between "waiting for more stock" and "backordered" is when you look at your order on the S@H website?

If you're trying to get a set but can't access the payment section. It might work if you do it via mobile site. I tried the the website but it was so flooded, I couldn't even get in. Then when I did get in, it went to the payment section and kept loading. So I tried my phone and it worked. In five minutes I got my ordered processed and hopefully it'll be at my house by Friday.

I visited the Bellevue store yesterday. I picked up a few baseplates, a few small sets, and some 20% off Mixels to mod my Hulkbuster. They had Orthanc and the Pirates Chess Set on the shelves. The Helicarrier was in the window, and it's incredible! Gonna have to start saving my cash...

Yes, hopefully once Monday or Tuesday rolls around they'll have all their employees in and have the email confirmations out. I'm hoping that "waiting for new stock" doesn't mean they won't have it at all. I don't mind waiting for the 30 days, but I do want the Tower of Orthnac since they let people order it.

Does anyone know what the difference is between "waiting for more stock" and "backordered" is when you look at your order on the S@H website?

I wish they would hire someone for their website that can get it running smoother and/or invest in more capacity! I have to close my browser completely after just 1-2 page changes to get it to work. I got as far as my order list, but then it would send me back to the front page if I tried to open the order! So annoying!

"I have the same 'waiting for more stock" status too. That's a new one for me. But then again, I haven't ever ordered something that said it was out of stock before. I hope its not worse than backordered (I think it may be its not actually manufactured yet)...

My order has a couple things in warehouse, Orthnac is waiting for more stock and Pirates Chess Set is backordered. I will keep checking on it. They will send the available items right away, then the rest will take more time...