TheFuzz

March's Double VIP- What are you buying?

We were in a money bind around Christmas, so I didn't get too much LEGO at that time. The Mrs said to buy some come double points time. There are a few sets I want, but I think ultimately I should probably get caught up on the Hobbit sets, since the exclusives I want will probably be around a little bit longer. And I'd hate to miss out on Smaug.

Probably some PF M-motors for GBCs. Nothing interesting for March. Maybe Technic set 42043 if there is going to be double VIP in October 2015.

Guys I have a question: is it just for the US market or for all the markets aswell? Will we get the x2 VIP points here in UK aswell?

I will probably pick 60052 Cargo train. Not because I particularly like the set but because I need some of the basics to get me into Lego trains. This plan might change depending on what the 60098 Heavy-haul Train looks like.

I will probably pick 60052 Cargo train. Not because I particularly like the set but because I need some of the basics to get me into Lego trains. This plan might change depending on what the 60098 Heavy-haul Train looks like.

I see that you are in Canada. You might want to consider buying it right now from Toys R Us while its 20% off. That's a better deal than 2x VIP which is only worth 10%.

I'm probably skipping the next double VIP Slot. Over the last year, I caught up with all available modulars, and I have nothing in particular on my list right now. If theres a new creator train coming out, that might change.

I'm going to buy the entire Pirates theme (which actually doesn't cost much).

Second that. And if I find something other intresting.

I'm going to buy the entire Pirates wave.

I think you said that already but what the heck it can be said again. :excited:

2nd that, Bluecoats rule :bonaparte:

I see that you are in Canada. You might want to consider buying it right now from Toys R Us while its 20% off. That's a better deal than 2x VIP which is only worth 10%.

Thanks for the tip Inzane. I went down to TRU to pick it up right after seeing your post. Most of their Lego selection is on sale right now.

When in March are those double-VIP-point days? Might be great to buy the new pirate ship then.

Edited by legotrainfan

Ninajgo Titanium Dragon and MAYBE a bioncle, if my common sense (hopefully) isn't functioning that day!

Depends. If lego finally gets wave 6 friends out to the states, then i'll be swan diving online to get a complete set of wave 6, checking out the clearance and keychains, and checking the pab section also. if not? Then my wallet will stay sealed.

Hoping to buy 60008 Museum Break In & 60026 Town Square. I'm not holding my breath, as they've been sold out/on sale for about a week now. I fear I slept on them too long...I may have to head to TRU and hang my head in shame as I pay their mark up prices...I guess I deserve it though...

I am asking my girlfriend to get me the Detective Agency for my birthday in May, but buy it in March (using my LegoID).

Definately getting the Port-a-potty truck and probably some other demolition sets, and the Changing Seasons house if it's out by then.

Almost thinking about getting another Toy Store/Grocery Store to build a B model or something.

Maybe the birds, idk.