Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

Displaying your superhero town

Hey guys, Now that we have 3 years and many many waves of superheroes sets available to us i was wondering how people went about displaying them, personally i have separate little zones for Iron man, Bat-vehicles, Justice league characters, GOTG and my Arkham display, But us for all the oddities and randoms that the SH line gives us i have put them all into one big Town display, How do you guys display all the bits and pieces you have?

16416722001_1b5eae502b_c.jpgJazzenberg by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

Haha cheers guys, I started mine with just the fire modular and somehow its grown recently very suddenly :laugh: , I go a bit crazy with this layout and incorporate whatever comes to hand, I have a bit of SW, a POTC fight, Some CMs enjoying a meal an even some chima dotted around, Lots of little easter eggs in there :grin: .

Cool! I don't display because once I build something I have to take it apart for the next thing! ;D

I have some scattered about my tabletown. Iron Patriot, the Ultimate Spider-Man team & Doctor Doom are the ones roaming around. The LEGO Movie is the non City theme main attraction right now. Once I get the next round of sets, I may do an Avengers/Justice League set up.

Cheers guys, I dont think i would ever trade the heart of my city for anything but SH, but rather work around them :grin: , As for taking displays apart, The horror :cry_sad: hardest part of the job. I always enjoyed a little chaos in my builds, I feel it gives the hustle an bustle of a real city but seeing some peoples super neat displays sometimes makes me want to change it :laugh: .

This is great. It seems real chaotic superhero towm.

These are how I display superhero town and play with my children:

16248805188_0c1905e0eb.jpg

Superhero Town by Hay Core, on Flickr

16250567437_d39e8c20a8.jpg

8941501426_c99e2d0740.jpg

9055156634_e2cc5f257f.jpg

16113595345_6e162040d0.jpg

Edited by HayHay

Nice work mate, thats a sweet looking town, A lot neater than mine :grin: , Love the use of custom buildings too, If i got hold of your town it wouldnt stay that neat for long :tongue: .