Sign in to follow this  
HorcikDesigns

(MOD) Custom Customized Pick-up (42029)

Original Customized pick-up was a great parts-bag, but not good model. So I had modded it a bit... (I wanted to try the modders work too :) )

15791960403_63c98cd6df_z.jpg

Full album: https://www.flickr.c...57650165103590/

I did not want to make it RC (particullary because I had all motors and PF parts used in other MOCs).

I changed the whole front part of chassis to make it 4×4, used old wheel hubs in the front and lowered the whole truck a bit.

On the other hand, I had left the cabin's bed, and only added wider fenders to the front part.

I also improved the headlights to fit more to the design of legendary Rebel Wrecker (8858).

It still has many bugs, but I did not want to make more improvements, because I looked forward to making a wrecker from this tipper. :) (I will upload the Wrecker as soon, as I edit the photos)

16411067222_eb993736e2_z.jpg

16410236461_2e55318041_z.jpg

15791964543_28d35c72f2_z.jpg

15791959573_f120dfc0a6_z.jpg

Instructions does not exist.

Enjoy ;)

Edited by Gzzig

I like it very much. It's great that You made it 4x4. The only thing I would change is front grill/ bumper to make it look more like toyota hilux. :)

I like it very much. It's great that You made it 4x4. The only thing I would change is front grill/ bumper to make it look more like toyota hilux. :)

Thank you ; would it be possible to specify more the grille's change you mentioned?

When You release some of Your parts, You should try it. Your mod made me wanna buy this set :)

Oh, I am sorry, but this one is disassebled yet, and parts from it are used in other MOCs waiting to be photographed